(H) 961 Resto Druid LF Mythic Antorus

Guild Recruitment
Looking for a Mythic team on Sen'jin to run with. I would ideally like to find a mythic team thats in the early progression fights. I'm self sufficient and I try to keep my gear as up to date as the RNG gods will allow.

Times available are after 5p CST

If you use loot currencies, i'm not interested. Loot Council is fine.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/11M Antorus.

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Long term home LF long term players right here. We are an adult and Stable mythic guild of 3 years. If you are looking for something more out of your guild, we probably have the community you are looking for. No drama or Elitist. Chill and relaxed with smart, competitive yet humble players running end game content. Raids run T/Th/Sun 630-930 pst.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760767431
Btag: AaronC#11555 Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760
Hey there, I see you'd prefer to stay on Sen'jin but maybe we can work something out. <Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Antorus and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of a healer. Current prog is 2/11M Antorus (7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH, 5/9 M ToS legacy). We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:00 PM to 8:30 PM CST/8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add AliasNode#1351 or Hak#11191 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
"Enlightened-Firetree" is a friendly, adult, semi-casual guild. Our goal is to clear all heroic content, and to progress into mythic content. We love to joke around with each other, but we can focus when necessary. Looking for those last few dedicated players to help us start mythic progression!

Raid Times (EST):
Saturday 8pm-12am
Sunday 8pm-11pm

Current Progression:
Antorus – 11/11N & 11/11H (as of 1/13)
Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9N & 9/9H
Nighthold - 10/10N & 10/10H & 3/10M
Trial of Valor - 3/3N & 3/3H
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7N & 7/7H

Recruitment Needs:
Healer – Paladin, Disc Priest
DPS: Mage, Shaman, Demon Hunter, Boomkin, Rogue

Realm:
PVP - Firetree is also merged with Drak'Tharon, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone & Stormscale
Note: It's a really mellow PVP realm.

BTag: Avralynia#1876
Discord: Av#5252
Think you'd be good fit for us.

About us:
- Server: Kil'Jaeden
- Faction: Horde
- Raid times: Friday & Saturday 730 CST - 11 CST
- Currently 11/11 H ABT, 5/11M. We were 6/9 M TOS, prior to the nerfs. Looking for a few more spots to push M ABT.

What we will offer:
- Free flasks, pots, and food for progression.
- An adult friendly environment. Most of our late 20s, early 30s with families, former hardcore BC raiders.

Recruiting the following:
- folks looking for a weekend guild
- any ranged DPS class that can consistently parse purple.
- disc priest

How to get in touch:
- Add dopher#1748
- Link your logs
If you would be interested in going alliance and server xferring, we are actively looking for a resto druid. If you're interested, please add me on btag (koriwest#1711)

Here's our guild info:

Retrospect raids Tuesday and Wednesday from 8 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST.
Currently 3/11M in ATBT

In addition to raiding, we actively run high keys, do alt runs on the weekends, and have players dedicated to PVP.

We're looking for the following classes/roles:
3-4 DPS (preferably ranged, ret paladin)
2-3 Healers (monk, druid, paladin)
1 Tank - any
We also consider all exceptional applicants regardless of class. To be considered please have respectable logs in H or M Antorus the Burning throne

Reach out to one of us on Btag:
@iKoN#111353 (Amznikon- BlackDragonflight)
@Wynd#1492 (Wyndoor- Skullcrusher)
@Datboi#11925 (Casualtony- Skullcrusher)
@koriwest#1711 (Kuttlefish- Skullcrusher)