Warrior DPS/Ele shaman LFG

Guild Recruitment
Ret#11150

Looking for a fun environment while still maintaining a solid rank. Previous US75+ experience have CE for every tier this expansion. Took a break during the beginning of the current tier. Have a Shaman alt that I wouldn't mind playing as a main. Can provide logs on request. Prefer weekday guilds 2-3 days 8-12 hours.
up
^
Hello there, my name is Nightemarewl and our Alliance guild <Duality> is recruiting dps positions for Antorus. We are a semi-hardcore / casual guild that is progressing in heroic and have hopes to getting into mythic once we reach enough people!

*Our current progression*

- 9/9 Normal/Heroic ToS
- 11/11 Normal AtBT
- 9/11 Heroic AtBT

*Our raid times*

- Tuesday Optional Alt/Main run. 11pm EST - Until we clear it.
- Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST.

*Looting system* : RC loot council.

*Server* : Whisperwind - Alliance heavy sever.

*Voice Chat* : Team Speak 3

*What we're looking for*
Being on time and prepared for raids. Which Includes :
- Enchanted -
- Gem slots filled -
- Food -
- Flasks -
- Potions -

*Recruiting Classes*
- WW Monk -
- DPS Druids -
- Rogues -
- Hunters -
- DPS Shamans -
- DPS Warrior -
- Mages -
Spec not excluded to exceptional players.

We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons and hang out playing other games with each other as well. If you're interested we could always use more people that'd like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle.net tag - Vercross#1411
Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US (PVE) is a multi team raiding community. Team Umbra (8/9M ToS 5/11M ATBT) FRI/SAT/SUN 8-11PST w/ Tuesday farm night 8-11 is LFM!
Check us out on www.eternal-kingdom.com!
any questions add me at Vayne#12620
[H][Tichondrius] <The Murloc Saints> is a competitive minded progression guild formed at the end of Nighthold. After achieving Ahead of the Curve for Nighthold and Tomb of Sargeras, we have set our sights on Cutting Edge for Antorus. We have continued to grow well together and enjoy gaming with one another across multiple games and platforms.

Guild info:
-Raid times: Tue and Sun 9p-12a PST w/ an optional Wed farm night
-Current progression: 2/11M 11/11H ABT
-Recruitment: Rsham/Hpally & any tank
-Also recruiting for M+ and more casual content in order to help build a larger community

Trial Period:
Trial periods last at minimum 2 weeks (4 total raid days) after which, a decision will be made to extend the trial period with an established reasoning or offer a promotion to full time raider.

Our Expectations:
-90% raid attendance will be required to keep a raider position. Showing up 15 min early isn’t mandatory, but you must be 100% ready to go at raid time.
-Take criticism well. We have many knowledgeable and experienced players that are always trying to improve the group. Whether the criticism is off-putting or not, it’s always in an effort to improve. We are a team after all.
-Always be your best! What we mean by this is to never stop looking for ways to improve yourself. Gameplay or otherwise.

Bnet: StudMuffin#1856
Discord: StudMuffin#7193
Hey Retwar!!

I would like to talk to you about shaman dpsing for my team! We are 6/11 Heroic 7-10pm pst Wed/Sat. I will leave my btag. I would adore to hear from you! Cheers love!

Btag: Astirrays#1997
Disc: Oreiya#7838
<Hollow Crown> on Sargeras (Alliance) 5/1M on a 2 night a week schedule is recruiting . We maintain a competitive atmosphere on a casual schedule. We recruit not only quality raiders but quality people so we have a positive atmosphere and have fun together. We regularly do M+ and have some people who enjoy pushing high keys. We also have a optional heroic carry run for gold for everyone!

We raid Tues/Thurs 8:30-12:30 CST

We maintain a friendly environment and like to do stuff outside of raid together.

If you are interested feel free to contact us in game. Cinnebuns#1943 or Richard#11728
^
Hey Retwar,
ChiChi #1785 Here! We have all taken breaks we get it. We love mains but do alt runs too. We here at <Presidential Status-Uther> would love for you to come check us out. We are a totally chill weekend raiding guild just looking for more people to have fun with. We Raid and Mythic+ in current content. We are currently 10/11N for Throne. Starting Herioc's soon. We love teaching and don't care about levels, we will get you to where you should be. If the help is needed of course.

Voice Chat: Discord-https://discord.gg/knxBg8

Raid Times: Saturday 7:30PM <Central> Sunday or Monday 7:30 <Central>
Personal Loot System!!

Thank you for considering us :) Hope to speak to you soon!
Uncommon Sense is 10/10 M in NH, 7/7 M in EN and 3/3 M in ToV (all Cutting Edge). We are 8/9 M, 9/9 H in ToS, 11/11H in Antorus and 5/11 Mythic. We are looking for skilled raiders for the remainder of Antorus and beyond.

Raid Hours

Tuesday - 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST
Wednesday - 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST
Thursday - 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST
Sunday - 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST (Progression first week of a new tier;
Optional F & F/Alt Raid)

What We Offer

○ Guild Repairs
○ Raid Consumables
○ Outside of Raid
- Mythic+ groups
- Monthly contests
- Guild events

HIGH NEED
DPS:
- Hunter
- Monk
- Shaman: Elemental
- Shaman: Enhance
- Warlock

Healers:
- Any healer with a viable DPS OS

LOW NEED
DPS:
- Death Knight
- Warrior
- Rogue

**Any strong applicants are encouraged to apply even if your class/spec isn’t listed above. We are always in need of competitive players, especially DPS with a viable OS.

For more information about Uncommon Sense, visit the Discord: https://discord.gg/uyEe57p or contact one of the officers:

Kyle - Recruitment Officer
• kstafford55#1875 - Battletag
Hi there,

<Riot> of Sargeras is recruiting exceptional core players for Mythic raids. We have an immediate need for an ele sham. Guild around since Vanilla. We are 11/11 heroic w/ mythic experienced raid leads. We are looking for like-minded hard-casual players to push mythic content on a 2-day raid schedule: Tues/Wed 9-12 est. Apply now at iloveriot.com and add zpriten#11739 btag with any questions.

Further info:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760697632
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FDjk1Jnxx0

All the Best,
Zp the Tree
Hello,
I think we'd be a perfect fit for you. Im the RL of <PogChamp xD> were a bunch of returning Mythic/Cutting Edge raiders that are forming a guild. I used to run the guild formly known as Mediocre at Best a top 200ish US guild. We currently could use a warrior for our 2 day mythic roster and would have no problem gearing you up. We raid Tues/Thurs 7-10 PST. We cleared 11/11N and 7/11H our first night and plan to be 11/11H next week. Add me at Zivantha#1607 to talk more
Hello,

We are horde guild on Zul'jin and are looking for one DPS for our core mythic group. If you are interested, our full information is below:

Progression
8/11M Antorus
9/9M Tomb
10/10M Nighthold
7/7M Emerald Nightmare
3/3M Trial of Valor
Lead by US85 players

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8:00 PM to 12:00 PM EST

About Us
Default UI is a laid back progression focus guild. We like to have a good time during raid while not sacrificing fun. We don't make raiding feel like a job. We strive to make it as fun as possible while taking every encounter seriously and learning from our mistakes. Our core group of officers have over 10 years of raiding experience, some of which raiding with top 10 US guilds. If you are looking for a change of pace in raiding and want to join please talk to one of our officers linked below. http://bestguildna.me

Contact Info:
cabose#1677
Sewpra#1780
Raid times plzzzzzz
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the site, and if you have any questions feel free to add us. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We have core spots open.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/11M Antorus.

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
[US] Stormreaver — Skunkworks
Tuesdays & Thursdays: 7:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M. (pst) || 9-1 (cst) || 10-2 (est)
Progression
7/11M Antorus
9/9M ToS
10/10M Nighthold
3/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare
Website
skunkworksguild.com
About Us
Skunkworks is a guild for players who can not or do not want to commit to the time-intensive raid schedules of traditional "hardcore" guilds. However, we still maintain a high caliber player environment and make an efficient use of our raiding time. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:00 - 11:00 PST, just 8 hours a week and never more.
We are very protective of our guild environment and selective in recruitment. We are looking for solid players mechanically as well as intellectually. We all get paid to deal with idiots, why should we pay to spend our leisure time with them as well? Skunkworks has been around for multiple expansions and has historically always been at the top of the 2-night raiding guild scene.
Past Raiding Achievements

#US 199 Mythic KJ
#US 186 Mythic Archimonde
#131 US Heroic Garrosh
#68 US Heroic Ra-den
#77 US Heroic Lei Shen
#86 US Heroic Sha of Fear
#106 US Heroic Madness of Deathwing
#99 US Heroic Ragnaros
#147 US Sinestra
#91 US Heroic The Twilight Destroyer (Halion)
#71 US Heroic Fall of the Lich King
#247 US Tribute to Insanity
#160 US Alone in the Darkness

Current Guild Needs
  • Amazing Healer
  • Amazing DPS
  • Exceptional Candidates always considered regardless of recruiting needs.
    How to Apply
    Apply with Google Forms https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeL-LW1-7rRK28Z3Nswg4xD3-jjQWrIsCh77rYOdxKwY0oPPQ/viewform. All applications are kept private.
    Please include at least the following.
  • Prominent links to relevant armory pages
  • A guild history with reasons for departure
  • The reason(s) you have chosen to apply to this guild
  • Warcraft Logs
  • UI screenshots or fraps footage

• Contact Information
    Aerievore (GM)
    Real ID:Shadak#1881
    Shadaka (Recruitment Officers)
    Real ID: Aerivore#1581
    Sovm