Seriously?!!

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
So...Let Me Get This Straight.

In this latest patch, Blizzard has destroyed transmog farming, and rendered half of the heirlooms I took the time to acquire absolutely useless?

Awesome.
01/16/2018 09:27 PMPosted by Rubedo
01/16/2018 09:24 PMPosted by Mahthalen
Awesome.

isn't it!

I love it! Everything takes longer, so I'm enjoying myself longer.
Engagement times has also increased 300%

THREE HUNDRED PERCENT!
Anything I post about that increase will be read as overtly sexual and get me banned!

Hell, I know i'm turned on now
It's all part of their master plan. BFA is supposedly the last WoW expansion, so they're setting the pieces for cash shop.

They're making leveling a pain in the !@# now, tripling the time it takes and making it as boring as possible, to sell more Level Boosters.

They're making transmog a lot harder to get to start selling Transmog Unlock sets.
01/16/2018 09:36 PMPosted by Carmaine
It's all part of their master plan. BFA is supposedly the last WoW expansion, so they're setting the pieces for cash shop.

They're making leveling a pain in the !@# now, tripling the time it takes and making it as boring as possible, to sell more Level Boosters.

They're making transmog a lot harder to get to start selling Transmog Unlock sets.

LOL you can bet that all the Transmog is going to be in Loot Box...
01/16/2018 09:36 PMPosted by Carmaine

Just how BC, Wrath, Cata, and WoD were the last expansions?
If Activision wanted to kill WoW this is how they'll do it
They haven't ruined transmog farming, and your heirlooms are just as useful as they were before.

Stop being overdramatic.
01/16/2018 09:42 PMPosted by Carhagen
They haven't ruined transmog farming, and your heirlooms are just as useful as they were before.

Stop being overdramatic.
./rolls eyes

OP, you're a damn liar and you need to stop spreading misinformation. I just soloed molten core about 2 hours ago on an altar and it was the same as it was before quick, easy, and a nice goodie or two and the rest were sold for gold. A friend of mine not too long after still solo Black Temple and they were able to get some transmog pieces they wanted for their priest.

The only time the Raids will not be soloable will be during the time walking events other than that the raids are left alone and can still be soloed and people can still farm for the weapons and armor they desire for Aesthetics and still farm for those sweet sweet ashes of alar in Tempest keep without issue.

And in terms of the scaling while I'm at it, it's actually not that bad people are seriously exaggerating the dramatic nerd rage is really unwarranted.
I say this with no exaggeration 7.3.5 is the greatest thing to ever happen in the universe. The big bang is but a whimper compared to the majesty of 7.3.5

I no longer celebrate Xmas, but instead celebrate January 16th, the day our true lord and savior was delivered to us.
01/16/2018 09:24 PMPosted by Mahthalen
So...Let Me Get This Straight.

In this latest patch, Blizzard has destroyed transmog farming, and rendered half of the heirlooms I took the time to acquire absolutely useless?

Awesome.
You should remind them that some Players used RL Money from Tokens to buy
and upgrade these things. That's effectively STEALING FROM THE PLAYERS.
01/16/2018 09:42 PMPosted by Carhagen

Stop being overdramatic.
Then how about you go get stuff out of Ulduar 25 and let me know how that goes. OWAIT. You can't. Because that loot was taken out and moved solely to Timewalking.

And since I now have two sets of leather that do the exact same thing for heirlooms, explain to me again how one set isn't completely worthless?

No one is being overdramatic. You just don't care, so your opinion is more important, right?

Stop being a jerk.

Stop being over-dramatic.

no they are very much not as usefull

they are nerfed extremely heavily
01/16/2018 09:50 PMPosted by Damalys
./rolls eyes

OP, you're a damn liar and you need to stop spreading misinformation. I just soloed molten core about 2 hours ago on an altar and it was the same as it was before quick, easy, and a nice goodie or two and the rest were sold for gold. A friend of mine not too long after still solo Black Temple and they were able to get some transmog pieces they wanted for their priest.

The only time the Raids will not be soloable will be during the time walking events other than that the raids are left alone and can still be soloed and people can still farm for the weapons and armor they desire for Aesthetics and still farm for those sweet sweet ashes of alar in Tempest keep without issue.

And in terms of the scaling while I'm at it, it's actually not that bad people are seriously exaggerating the dramatic nerd rage is really unwarranted.
Wow are you totally wrong about the raids. They most definitely weren't left alone, as people are now struggling with Mists and Warlords.

Stop spreadig misinformation and learn what you're talking about before you rant out your butt.
01/16/2018 09:55 PMPosted by Midare
01/16/2018 09:50 PMPosted by Damalys
Have you tried soloing MoP And WoD raids? Or just 60/70 stuff and are speaking out of your rear?

The rear one, right?
who cares? The point is people are acting like a load of drama queens who cares if you can't solo a few raids? As I've said, the only time raids are not soloable are when they are in their time walking cycle. But no keep flinging insults because WoD raids can't be soloed allegedly.

And while I haven't done Mists of Pandaria stuff just yet, I have done wrath and the rest seems fine, cata still seems okay, and even if I can't solo them, I'm not bothered by it all I have to do is grab a few guild members and run it if I want to. It's an easy fix regardless. So no, I'm talking from my mouth just fine :-) just because you disagree does not mean I'm talking out of my rear end which is real mature by the way.
Dude, I love taking 3x as long to do quests that I've done 55+ times before. kappa