The Leveling Issue.

General Discussion
7.3.5 fixed the leveling issue.
hell i always felt they shouldve just added an heirloom that lowers XP gains

a trinket or something with -50% XP gain

with other heirlooms it would cancel the XP buff from those, bring a person back to base leveling XP but still remaining the QoL of having heirlooms.

could even add a 2nd one for those who want to make it lower it more.

but i guess we cant have options that make everyone happy =/
There is a leveling issue? I don't think so.
01/22/2018 11:16 PMPosted by Aidanbrave

To Omgimblind
- u do from lvl100, I do from lvl 1. I see your exalteds are Legion, mine are pre-BC.

[/quote]
I literally level alts by soloing at level dungeons and raids dude. I also have legionare from classic and if you want to play the reputations game you can play it against my co main/toon from classic.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/zuljin/lockoclock/reputation
01/22/2018 06:37 PMPosted by Rahmkota
If you don't like the leveling, don't level.

More so, you can unsub rather then complain about it.
Ive done FIVE THOUSAND Daily Quests.

Ive done THREE THOUSAND Quests.

I have never completed Lore Master.

I'm done with questing it's max level for me, I just wish I had leveled my monk before the changes happened.

Blizzard Devs are so keen on Pathfinder type Achievements they should make an item that once you get Loremaster an item gets mailed to you that increases EXP by 200% but might cut into Boosts though so I doubt that'l happen.

If anyone posts that they have done more dailys or quests then I have and are fine with the change I salute you with the Link to a YouTube Video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW68goC4_es
01/22/2018 06:00 PMPosted by Beastlyhor
01/22/2018 05:55 PMPosted by Dædmunk
There is no "leveling issue".

Just a bunch of whiners upset that they have to play more of the game.

Dædmunk Ive leveled every class to 100 some of them twice, if you like it good for you, lets pretend that this entire change to Leveling is not to increase sales for boosts ok.

And you still want to lvl more? Must be nice to be a physic, otherwise how could you accurately infer their business plan?
01/22/2018 05:56 PMPosted by Thallia
And guess what we said about the flight threads that also applies to this one?

We didn't need another thread about this clogging up the forums. Post in the others.
And if he does that youll complain that hes necroing threads
01/22/2018 06:48 PMPosted by Snowfire
01/22/2018 05:55 PMPosted by Dædmunk
There is no "leveling issue".

Just a bunch of whiners upset that they have to play more of the game.

So true, they have gotten so use to Heirlooms giving them that crutch for leveling that when they actually have to hit a mob 2-4 times they get upset.

Really try playing without Heirlooms.

It is not hard and you will get to know just how your character plays and handles thing when they go south.

I have a new Paladin who has been jumped by 4-6 mobs and she still came out it those fights alive.

Tough fights but you have more than one skill to use and gain more skills as you level.

Wandering patrol decides to join the fight use Hammer on them and stun them.

This level scaling is still no where near what Classic/Vanilla WoW leveling was like.

But many are complaining because they can no longer face roll everything while wearing Heirlooms.

I wish that Blizzard would remove Heirlooms from the game, since they are nothing but a crutch.
Why do you care if other people use heirlooms? That is the definition of you wanting everyoen to be forced to paly your way. Here is a better idea. Leave heirlooms alone and increase their XP buff so those that want to level fast can, while you can have fun with your boring, tedious, and long grind.
[quote="207593192355"]This level scaling is still no where near what Classic/Vanilla WoW leveling was like.

Why do people keep referencing this?

Vanilla had 60 levels to go through and it was new. We now have 110, soon to be 120 and it's old content that we have already seen umpteen times. Trying to level a mage now in my downtime and the levels are just creeping by compared to before the patch.

I don't mind mobs being a little tougher, but to make them 6 times tougher, nerf heirlooms, increase xp needed while decreasing xp gains makes levelling a slog. And what they did to dungeons is a crime. I don't mind them being tough, but for the love of God, make them worthwhile doing xp wise.

There should have been middle ground here. I don't understand why everything with these devs has to be one extreme or the next. I agree that the mobs were too weak and needed an hp buff and that levelling was a bore because of how stupid easy it was. I feel the zone scaling was implemented pretty well, but the rest was unnecessary, or at the very least, they could have gave the players options as to how they want to play the content.

Want to level slowly and not power through mobs? Don't equip heirlooms.

Want to level fast and kill mobs in 2 rotations? Equip heirlooms.

Want to level a little faster but not face roll mobs? Blizzard should create a tabard or shirt that grants the 50% xp buff (50% bonus xp be the hard cap so people wouldn't get 100% bunus with this plus heirlooms)

At the end of the day, if I choose to level differently than you, how does that in anyway affect your enjoyment of the game? The answer is, it doesn't
01/22/2018 05:56 PMPosted by Thallia
And guess what we said about the flight threads that also applies to this one?

We didn't need another thread about this clogging up the forums. Post in the others.

complains when people make more threads about the same subject as thousand others then complains when someone necros a thread that relates to the thread they wanted to make but can't because there is all ready too many like it.

......there is no winning with you is there?
What issue?