New Raider Looking for Guild

Guild Recruitment
I want to get into raiding and mythic dungeons and such, but I do not have a group to do it with. All I do is heroic dungeons and LFR but that is getting boring. I want to be in a casual guild that will teach new raiders. If there is a guild out there that is willing to let a noob like me into their ranks then it would be greatly appreciated! I am on the Dalaran (US) Server.
Good news: that fits us nicely!
Bad news: we're Alliance and on Greymane/Tanaris. :( If you're open to faction and server transferring, though..

Knights of the Flame is a positive and welcoming raiding guild on Greymane/Tanaris. We're a community of folks that like hanging out with our guildmates, encouraging improvement, and downing bosses together.
Raids are Thursday & Friday, 8-11pm CST (6-9pm PST, 9pm-midnight EST). It is a firm end time as folks get tired and have things to do the next morning.

Guild runs typically focus on a quick normal clear and then poking some heroic bosses dead (currently 8/11H).

KotF is a small-ish guild still, but we are fabulously mighty. We'll theorycraft with you, contemplate mount drops, run old raids for transmog, m+ -- ask, and you shall receive. We'll also discuss the various mount pros & cons & appearances. In case you were wondering, Frosty Flying Carpet is way prettier than Flying Carpet.

Other things probably of note that I tend to forget to mention: Guild provides cauldrons and feasts. (I like fishing, what can I say?) Attendance is good, but family and real life are obviously more important; we do like it when you communicate that you can't make it, though. We use Discord for communication. There's no yelling or name-calling when we wipe, just a quick discussion of what went wrong and how we could fix it. "Same thing, less dying!"

Interested? I'd love to chat. Battlenet: Cazenovia#1274 or Discord: Cazenovia#4987
Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'jin(Horde)High pop
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 2/11M ABT 4/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
Carýn - Caryn#1711
Cöltongrundy - Coltongruny#1258
If you're interested in playing alliance my guild would be up for teaching you. See spam below.

If you can raid 8:30pm EST T/W/Th then I think we can be a good fit for you. We're a group of veteran players who some have done the hard core scene in the past and would like to now just relax and enjoy ourselves. Currently 11/11H in Antorus and have cleared all other raid this xpac on heroic before the next patch. We were previously a mythic/heroic guild (before mythic was a thing) before our hiatus back in WOD.

You can learn more about us by visiting our recruitment thread or by contacting me via btag. I'd be happy to answer any questions as well as help you to the best of my ability.

Btag: Ysosrslawl#1721
Recruitment thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759351722?page=1
Hey Peronash, we are <Blue Raid Shoes> [US-Hyjal]-[H] a newly formed raiding guild looking to build our core raiding group to push Antorus progression. We are currently 11/11H and looking to round out our mythic progression team, previous mythic raiding experience is not required.

Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday; 8-11 eastern.

Currently we are recruiting all healer classes as well as the following DPS classes:
  • Demon Hunter: Medium
  • Druid (Feral/Boomkin): Medium
  • Mage: High
  • Paladin (Ret): High
  • Rogue: Medium
  • Shaman: Medium
  • Warlock: Medium
  • Warrior: Medium

We are a close-knit group of long time players who have raided at various levels of competition over the years of playing and are very active both inside WoW and in other games. Our core group of raiders comes from mythic progression backgrounds with our raid lead 8/9M ToS. We pride ourselves on having a great in-game community as well as great community outside of WoW. On off days, we are usually running up M+ keys, doing PvP events/battlegrounds or playing other games like Overwatch or PUBG while hanging out in discord.

If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to give any one of us a shout!

Contacts:
  • Xorku; bnet KrakenWagon#1421, discord Xorku#0446
  • Carrn; bnet Carrn#1452 , discord Carrn#9487
  • Pew; bnet IAmPewt#1338, discord Pew#6435
  • Gen; bnet Genivieve#11954, discord Genivieve#3248
<LF Waldo PST> Mal’Ganis-US LF DPS and Healers for our raiding guild to progress further. We are 8/11 Heroic, raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST. Also do mythic plus, normal raiding, and play other games as a guild. All we ask is you carry your own weight, and show for raids. Feel free to add me Tharticus#1764.

Just need more solid people to get into mythic raiding!!
HI Peronash,

<Spellbound> 11/11H 11/11N on Ghostlands (PvE) is a progression focused guild who are dedicated to clearing content two nights a week. Looking for raiders, Mythic+ & social players.

We are looking for raiders who are reliable, active, show up on time, have a strong understanding of their class/spec, are willing to improve, who are thorough in preparation & are focused during the raid. We are looking for Mythic+ players who like to push keys the whole season. We are willing to help gear players up and help them research their class/spec.

Raid Schedule: Tues / Thurs (7pm – 10pm cst)

We also have a casual team that raids fri/sat 8-11 cst.

Come join us, add me @ Bentz#11930 or visit spellbound-ghostlands.enjin.com.