2/11 mythic 960 frost dk LFG

Guild Recruitment
Hello, recently my guild died to the attendance boss and i am now in the market for a new raiding guild. I have huge flexibility to raiding schedules and can make almost any schedule work. What i bring to the table is a very dependable raid attendance, as well as a hard work ethic. I am currently only 2/11 mythic but i always come prepared to raid. I also have a large class pool because i play what the guild needs. i can play Priest (any spec), Warlock, Warrior, Rogue, and Monk, for the most part all my alts are decently geared. please send a friend request for serious inquiries my btag is.
Party#1147
<Mythically Challenged> (US-Zul'jin) 4/11M 11/11H is recruiting more for Mythic Throne progression. We are a 3 day late night raiding guild that raid Tues/Wed/Sun 1-4am EST. We encourage a competitive environment and will strive to progress in the highest caliber to clear raids on a mythic level.

We are currently recruiting the following spots:

DPS - SPriest, Ret, DH, Warr, Rogue, Monk, Lock, DK

All exceptional raiders are welcome to message me.

If you would like more information or to talk to an officer to see if we are right for you, you can contact through battletag:

Deins#1165
Lifenite#1502
<Hollow Crown> on Sargeras (Alliance) 5/1M on a 2 night a week schedule is recruiting . We maintain a competitive atmosphere on a casual schedule. We recruit not only quality raiders but quality people so we have a positive atmosphere and have fun together. We regularly do M+ and have some people who enjoy pushing high keys. We also have a optional heroic carry run for gold for everyone!

We raid Tues/Thurs 8:30-12:30 CST

We maintain a friendly environment and like to do stuff outside of raid together.

If you are interested feel free to contact us in game. Cinnebuns#1943 or Richard#11728
Hi there, we are a 6/11M guild. We could use another DK, check out our guild info below.

Recruitment Thread with specific needs: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754295247#1

Progression:
7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 10/10M NH, 8/9M ToS
6/11M Antorus (currently)

Raids:
Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday
8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific (Server time)

Key guild differentiators:
Our guild, raid, and Discord atmosphere is constructed around being a collaborative low-stress environment. There is absolutely no yelling or raging at people, no egos being thrown about. We do not require people to level/gear alts for split runs. Optional runs for achievements, AP and legendaries are organized weekly.

Please apply on our website at http://proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

If you have questions, please contact me (Btag Wherner#1403 or discord Wherner#6180) or Reason at Btag beyond#1193.
<Seraphim> 6/11M Is currently a Top 200 US Guild residing on Skullcrusher looking for Solid DPS to Strengthen our core team, Raid times are Wednesday/Thursday 7-10 EST, add zach#1269 if you have any further questions
Come check out <LOST>, we are a Horde US morning raiding guild.

A bit about us:

We are 11/11 H Antorus and will move on to Mythic at a relaxed pace. Our raid times are:

Wednesday, Thursday & Friday - Daylight Savings Time Applies
9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. CST (server)
10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. EST
7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. PST
8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. MST

Loot is distributed through the EP/GP Loot System on Heroic and Mythic difficulties. We also regularly push M+ keys 16-19. We are a friendly group and like to help each other and hang out in Discord.

We have been an active guild for years, over 5 expansions of active duty. Many of our raiders have been in the guild all that time. If you want a long term raid home, look no further :)

You can contact me at Bnet WishMonster#1458 or on Discord @Anathiel#2660

Or check out our website at http://lost-garona.enjin.com/ and fill out an application!
<Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Antorus and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of ranged DPS. Current prog is 2/11M Antorus (7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH, 5/9 M ToS legacy). We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add AliasNode#1351 or Hak#11191 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/11M Antorus.

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hi Froze,

I am from Reign and we are recruiting motivated and skilled players to join our core group in order to be able to push Mythic Antorus efficiently and effectively. We are a progression raiding guild that has the goal of not only completing the current and future tiers, but to be able to do it at a competitive rate on condensed 2 day schedule.

We are active outside of designated raid times with several members who like to push M+ keys and have cultivated a guild dynamic that is tight-knit with a friendly atmosphere which has resulted in friendships inside and outside the game.

If you are interested in being a part of a friendly competitive team, please contact one of the officers below and one of us will get in touch with you as soon as we can! I am also available all day on discord (Fiolated#9828).

Guild:<Reign> Thunderlord
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30-11:30CST with an optional Thursday
Current Progression: 2/11M 11/11H Antorus 6/9M 9/9H ToS
Contacts:
    Fiolated(Council/Recruitment): shinks50#1291
    Smiles/Smileage(GM/Raid Lead/Dad): lettuceflow#1132
    Viva(Council/Tmog Enthusiast): viva#1286

Needs: Exceptional dps
>http://www.bodies-guild.com/<

(Horde-US-Thrall) (6/11M ABT)

Looking for any EXCEPTIONAL DPS ROLES - Emphasis on RANGED DPS - Boomkin, Shadow Priest, MM Hunter, Fire/Frost Mage, Deathknight.
We are looking for raiders to have similar experience in current content or at least 8/9M with previous mythic progression raiding experience. Please have logs for us to look through if you are interested in a trial/interview.
A little about us:

Hello raiders,

<Bodies> (Thrall) Is an adult guild with a long history of high ranking kills dating back to vanilla. While only raiding 3 hours a night, 9 hours a week we have always cleared the current content while putting up top 100 rankings. We are looking to clear the mythic content with a casual 3 night 3 hour schedule, yet effectively with our semi-hardcore raid environment. Bodies guild has been around since Vanilla and is here to stay. 

If you are looking for a casual raid environment with competent raiders that can push the content quickly and still keep up with other semi-hardcore guilds with a lax schedule of 3 nights per week (9 hours) we are for you. 

If you are heavy into raiding and you have friends that are not, they are welcome to join and hang out as well. 

We are not elitist here, but we do have high expectations for those who do choose to participate in raiding. As in consistently and constantly doing the best you can to improve yourself and your rotation for your specific class, having your consumables for progression fights, artifact weapon maxed or near max, gear being fully optimized (enchanted, gemmed, and with the correct stat prioritization)(The guild will help with this just ask). Do your research, participate in our guild forum discussions know the boss fights, we are not here to hold your hand through progression.

Our raid times are as follows: In central standard time

Tuesday: 730pm-1030
Wednesday: 730pm-1030
Thursday: 730pm-1030

Brand new to Thrall(US), we decided being Horde would give us the recruitment edge to finish this tier strong and keep our streak of achieving Cutting Edge.

For more information or to join and trial contact any of the following or visit our guild website and apply using the new applications template on the forum: 

http://www.bodies-guild.com/

Real ID-:
Dom#1744
Littlefinger#1841
Vampt#1932 
Lynxz#11319 (GM)
DirtyD#1976
>http://www.bodies-guild.com/<

(Horde) 6/11M Antorus,
Currently recruiting:

Dk Frost/Uh (High)
Warrior (Medium)
Monk WW- (medium)
Ret-(Medium)

Shadow Priest (High)
Mage Arcane/Fire/Frost- (High)
Hunter- BM/MM (medium)

Healers:
Restoration Shaman (High)

As well as any other exceptional DPS and Healers.

We are looking for raiders to have similar experience in current content or at least 3/11M with 11/11H and previous mythic experience. Please have logs for us to look through if you are interested in a trial/interview.

A little about us:

Hello raiders,

<Bodies> (Thrall) Is an adult guild with a long history of high ranking kills dating back to vanilla. While only raiding 3 hours a night, 9 hours a week we have always cleared the current content while putting up top 200 rankings. We are looking to clear the mythic content with a casual 3 night 3 hour schedule, yet effectively with our semi-hardcore raid environment. Bodies guild has been around since Vanilla and is here to stay.

If you are looking for a casual raid environment with competent raiders that can push the content quickly and still keep up with other semi-hardcore guilds with a lax schedule of 3 nights per week (9 hours) we are for you. We actively partake in discussions on our guild forums whether it be boss strategies, class discussions, or just general bs'ing, feel free to check out our website I guarantee you its a step above the others.

If you are heavy into raiding and you have friends that are not, they are welcome to join and hang out as well.

We are not elitist here, but we do have high expectations for those who do choose to participate in raiding. As in consistently and constantly doing the best you can to improve yourself and your rotation for your specific class, having your consumables for progression fights, artifact weapon maxed or near max, gear being fully optimized (enchanted, gemmed, and with the correct stat prioritization)(The guild will help with this just ask). Do your research, participate in our guild forum discussions know the boss fights, be on time and ready to raid not logging on at the start of raid, we are not here to hold your hand through progression.

Our raid times are as follows: In central standard time

Tuesday: 730pm-1030
Wednesday: 730pm-1030
Thursday: 730pm-1030

We also do "Alt" raids and previous tier raids for ap farming over the weekend as well as gold carries to fund guild repairs, and raid mats on a regular basis for any who would like to participate for some easy gearing and just have fun enjoying the game.

For more information or to join and trial contact any of the following or visit our guild website and apply using the new applications template on the forum.

http://www.bodies-guild.com/

Real ID-:
Vampt#1932
Dom#1744
Dirtyd#1976
Lynxz#11319
Littlefinger#1841
Hello there - <MoistureMOB> - Daggerspine is 4/11M and looking for mechanically sound players, currently focusing on one or two high DPS . Raids are 8-11 central Tu/Thu, and we farm Heroic on Wendesday (non-mandatory). We're made up of college-age guys/gals and working adults who like to hang out in Discord, and we run keys nearly every off-night. Will consider chipping-in toward transfer/faction-change fees.

Hit us up at G4M81T#1654 or Fysh#1239 if you're interested.
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the site, and if you have any questions feel free to add us. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We have core spots open.
Hey there! If you're open to transferring Alliance, I'd love to connect with you to see if we'd be a good fit for each other :)

<Nerv> (3/11M) on Alliance-Stormrage is looking for a strong F/UH DK to join our team. We raid Wed, Thurs, Mon 9:30PM-11:30PM EST. You can find more info about us on our website: http://nervguild.com

If you're interested, please add me on BNet (yinyangren#1713) or on Discord (Ren#1639).

Look forward to hearing back from you!
- Ren
Froze, I won't make you read through the large spam!

Veteran guild on the Undermine-Anvilmar server on the Horde side. Progress is currently 2/11M, and we raid Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays 8-11pm EST.

Here's a link to the larger recruitment post if you were interested -
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760658400

Hit one of us up if interested -
Dherik#1935
Veloth#1394
Hey Froze! If you are up for the transfer to alliance we would love to have you!

<Cinders> (3/11M) Looking for ranged DPS, though any talented dps are more than welcome, and resto shaman for core Antorus mythic progression!! Raid times Fri and Sat 7-11pm server/EST, with multiple M+ groups and alt heroics weekly.

If you have any questions feel free to add me on btag - Forearms626#1932
Hi Froze,

<Riot> of Sargeras is recruiting exceptional core players for Mythic raids. Guild around since Vanilla. We are 11/11 heroic w/ mythic experienced raid leads. We are looking for like-minded hard-casual players to push mythic content on a 2-day raid schedule: Tues/Wed 9-12 est. Apply now at iloveriot.com and add zpriten#11739 btag with any questions.

Further info:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760697632
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FDjk1Jnxx0

All the Best,
Zp the Tree
Color Blind (4/11M), Raid Team 1 of guild <Seraph> (Horde-Mal'ganis) is recruiting quality DPS for Mythic ABT Progression.

Our raid times: 8:30pm CST to 12 Midnight CST
2 Day Raid Week - Every Friday and Saturday night, with an optional Thursday run at 10pm CST for some additional Heroic ABT bosses.

Led by a group of ex-hardcore Mythic Prog. Raiders, we've diverged a bit from that raid life and have slowed the pace a bit -- We kill boss at a reasonable pace and we have fun doing it.

Visit Seraphguild.com to apply.
Lorque#1394
Drakondia (Hyjal) is looking for reliable and dedicated players who are interested in pushing Antorus for core positions. We offer a laid back 18+ atmosphere that pushes for progression.

Currently 3/11 M Throne. Made 7/9 M in ToS before Throne's launch.

Raid Times:
Tue/Wed/Thurs - 7-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST)

Recruitment needs:
Boom, Shadow, Hunter, Spriest
Non-Ret Melee

If your interested in joining or would like to set up a time to talk, please contact one of the following officers below.

Averínn - Averinn#11429 (GM)
Jenkemjunkey - jenkemjunkee#1880 (Officer)