Resto Shaman LF (not sure really)

Guild Recruitment
Resto Shaman iL 960-966 depending on trinkets 5/11 mythic 80 Traits in Resto, 75 in Enhas, and 72 in Ele. Looking for a """semi"""-hardcore guild on East coast time. I'm trying to find friends that mythic raid than a guild than a guild that mythic raids. Not trying to be a hardcore raider. I do make mistakes like everyone else but I'll own up to them. Been having to deal with a family health problem so a conversation in a VOIP (Discord, skype, vent, etc) would be appreciated. I would rather not realm transfer but I'm open to the idea.
Discord: Gënësïs#1747
Hey! Selfishly I hope my reply finds that you're still looking for a guild. Haha. I gotta be honest everything you wrote in your post seems to line up with exactly what we can offer you. I've been browsing through these forums looking for a good rShaman with your kind of experience. I think you'd make a great addition to our 2/11 Mythic progression team and I'll be reaching out to you soon! If you get this message today definitely hit me up on discord. We raid a Tues - Thurs 8pm to 11pm EST. You can contact me at PhantixTV#1385 or Phantix#8896 on Discord.
I really look forward to hearing from you!
Hey Gënësïs, we are <Blue Raid Shoes> [US-Hyjal]-[H] a newly formed raiding guild looking to build our core raiding group to push Antorus progression. We are currently 11/11H and looking to round out our mythic progression team, previous mythic raiding experience is not required.

Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday; 8-11 eastern.

Currently we are recruiting all healer classes as well as the following DPS classes:
  • Demon Hunter: Medium
  • Druid (Feral/Boomkin): Medium
  • Mage: High
  • Paladin (Ret): High
  • Rogue: Medium
  • Shaman: Medium
  • Warlock: Medium
  • Warrior: Medium

We are a close-knit group of long time players who have raided at various levels of competition over the years of playing and are very active both inside WoW and in other games. Our core group of raiders comes from mythic progression backgrounds with our raid lead 8/9M ToS. We pride ourselves on having a great in-game community as well as great community outside of WoW. On off days, we are usually running up M+ keys, doing PvP events/battlegrounds or playing other games like Overwatch or PUBG while hanging out in discord.

If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to give any one of us a shout!

• Xorku; bnet KrakenWagon#1421, discord Xorku#0446
  • Carrn; bnet Carrn#1452 , discord Carrn#9487
  • Pew; bnet IAmPewt#1338, discord Pew#6435
  • Gen; bnet Genivieve#11954, discord Genivieve#3248
Sounds like we would be a perfect fit for you. Contact me if interested.

<Fallen Have Risen> is a guild aiming to push Cutting Edge content on Area 52. We are 2/11M, 11/11H.

What we're looking for:

Resto Shammy
Resto Druid

Melee DPS:

Frost/Unholy DK
Ret Paladin

Ranged DPS:

Shadow Priest
Balance Druid
Marksmanship Hunter

Any exceptional DPS are welcome to reach out to us regardless of class/spec.

Our core beliefs as a guild are that all raid spots are earned; that no individual, including myself or any other leadership, is more important than the well-being of the team and that our scheduled raid times will be well-spent pushing progression. We believe that the time we dedicate to raiding every week is something important to all of our raiders, and we will put that time to good use progressing.

We expect all of our raiders to be prepared for raid nights by bringing consumables (Flasks and Feasts will be provided) and adequate research on the fights we are attempting.

To us, the most important aspect in a raider is having strong awareness and raid mechanics. We value raiders that want to execute the fight correctly. We do not want raiders that are going to ignore mechanics for the sake of looking good on the meters.

What we can offer you is a guild full of good friends that will push into Mythic content. We can offer you a guild that doesn't raid on a Hardcore schedule, but will be sure to use our time raiding to progress to the best of our abilities.

Our raid days and times are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 7-10 PM EST.

We will be using Loot Council as our Loot system, and our mandatory addons are RCLootCouncil, AngryAssignments, and WeakAuras2.

Contact Info:

Guild Master - Mink (Minko4000#1590)
Raid Leader - Crazzluz (Crazzluz#1727)
If you're open to the Idea of transferring and taking a step back we might be what you're looking for!

We are made up of mainly family or people who are friends in real life and in game. We also have an active discord where we enjoy various entertaining topics among guild members. Our goal is to push as far as we can go while maintaining an understanding that this is a game and its main purpose is to have fun. We understand real life gets in the way and that’s something we accept. We're looking for chill people, who likes to have fun and knows how to play but also can joke around. Majority of our members have had a high end, hardcore progression experience in the past but have moved on from that direction. We like to keep things drama free and enjoy the game by Get Lit is looking for strong healers and DPS who are ready to go raid heroic and begin mythic content. pushing content.

We only raid two nights a week currently. Though if everyone’s agrees, it can be subject to change.
Tuesdays/ Thursdays
8:00pm-11:00pm EST

Off nights we do just about everything from mythic+ to enjoy helping others within the guild.

Server: [H] Dalaran EST

Healers needed: Any of the following
Holy Paladin - Filled
Discipline Priest
Mistweaver Monk
Resto Shammy

DPS Needed: Any of the following
Shadow Priest
Affliction Lock
Frost or Unholy Death Knight
Frost or Fire Mage
Boomkin Druid – Filled

Any tank that’s willing to sub in and out and has a dps or healing off spec

Exceptional players may inquire about joining if class isn't listed.

Current Progression: 11/11 normal 11/11 H AnT and is ready to start mythic raiding

If you’re interested and want to know more, feel free to reach by battle tag Absolute#1230
<UPRISING> On the connected PVP realms of Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale! Horde raiding guild (founded in April '17) that is looking to recruit more for Antorus!

2/11M Antorus
11/11H Antorus (first week)

Raid days and times:
Tues/Thurs 8:30pm-11pm EST
Sundays 8:00pm-11pm EST

Our current needs are

High Priority:
Affliction Warlock
Shadow Priest
DPS Demon Hunter
Ret Pally
Any Healer

All DPS/Healers will be considered, this is just a preference

We take the game a bit more seriously than casual raiding but are by no means "Hardcore". We are laid back but competitive. We also push Mythic +s consistently so that as much of our raiding core can get their +15s in but is not necessary.

Loot is handled by loot council using RC loot council. We base loot off of attendance/performance, basically if you are consistent and open to suggestions you will be fine.

If you have any questions please feel free to shoot me a message in-game/ @ Stormyrainz#1865/Rolan#11265 or

Thanks for your time!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/11M Antorus.

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the site, and if you have any questions feel free to add us. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We have core spots open.
Hi Gënësïs! My name is Carla! I believe you would be a great addition to our guild/raid. We are a semi-casual raiding guild of people who have played/known each other for years. We also understand that Real Life>WoW. I am not just looking for an individual who can Heal/DPS, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

My Bnet is Layliah#1369 - My Discord is Layliah#3619
Would love to chat with you! Have you join our discord and get to meet everyone! Perhaps join our wow family!

Our Raid Schedule: Days (3): Tues & Wed 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST,
Mon 9:00pm - 11:00pm EST

11/11 Heroic Antorus - Looking to move into Mythic Antorus
We do Mythic+ runs each week too.

Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other's company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team.

We are currently looking for a few dps & offspec heals to fill our raid roster!

About Us
Infinite Improbability (I2) is an active semi-casual raiding guild on Mug'thol (PVP/PST) horde side. I2 is one of the longest running guilds on Mug'thol, and we look to continue that tradition in Legion and beyond. We have been actively raiding as a team since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free guild. We play other games outside of WOW such as Overwatch, Diablo 3, PUBG , Destiny 2, DOTA2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct
- Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
- Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables you will need for any given raid. Note: We supply the raid with all food and flasks. Extra consumables such as potions and runes are the individual's responsibility.
- Reliable attendance and promptness.
- Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
- Have acceptable raiding spec(s) and be willing to respec if asked to do so
- Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
- Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
- Have a stable Internet connection.
- Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying

Thanks and I look forward to speaking with you! :)
If you are looking for something more out of a guild, we probably have the community you are looking for. No drama or Elitist. Chill and relaxed with smart, competitive yet humble players running end game content. Raids run T/Th/Sun 630-930 pst. If its a fit..I have no issue reimbursing or paying for your xfer
Btag: AaronC#11555 Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760
Color Blind (4/11M), Raid Team 1 of guild <Seraph> (Horde-Mal'ganis) is recruiting quality DPS for Mythic ABT Progression.

Our raid times: 8:30pm CST to 12 Midnight CST
2 Day Raid Week - Every Friday and Saturday night, with an optional Thursday run at 10pm CST for some additional Heroic ABT bosses.

Led by a group of ex-hardcore Mythic Prog. Raiders, we've diverged a bit from that raid life and have slowed the pace a bit -- We kill boss at a reasonable pace and we have fun doing it.

Visit to apply.
<Meh> is a newly reformed guild looking to dive back into mythic as soon as possible! With a strong core of members who are already 6/11 M experience. 

We are looking to recruit more ranged i.e warlock, hunter, ele shaman (no boomkins). As well as a holy priest / holy paladin.

Our goal is to be a end game mythic raiding guild consisting of like minded people and players of similar skill with a dedicated mindset to get !@#$ done but also enjoy playing together as a team and most of all...having fun! Many members in the guild have been playing for over 10 years and have obtained countless cutting edge achievements.

Outside of raid we enjoy playing other games together and farming M+ until our eyes bleed. We help all members of the guild complete their weekly 15's on time.

We strive to be a friendly community with an environment that encourages positivity and discourages negativity and toxic behavior.

If you'd like to join us on our adventure message midnah#1811 to apply

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm cst
Horde, Mal’Ganis
Regency is an adult mythic raiding guild encompassing a community of raid teams dedicated to cultivating an enjoyable atmosphere for gaming. Our teams retain their own autonomy (their own name, officers, loot rules etc.) while also benefiting from a community that is eager to provide assistance and support as needed.
We are built upon three core pillars that sustain and enrich our community: collaboration, respect, and inclusivity. With these we care for and help the community grow while also slaying dragons in Azeroth.

5/11M Antorus
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
3/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+.
Check out our website for individual team needs or hop in our discord to contact a recruiter immediately! Discord: Website:

Raid Teams

Legends of Chaos - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 11/11H ~ 3/9M
Time: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Crippling Depression - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 2/11M ~ 4/9M
Time: 9pm to 12am CST
Days: Monday, Tuesday

After Dawn - Morning Mythic Raid team
Progression: 4/11M ~ 6/9M
Times: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM CST

Repulsion - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 2/11M ~ 5/9M
Times: 9pm to 12am CST
Days: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday

Remnant – Casual Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 1/11M ~ 3/9M
Times: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Saturday, Sunday

Hallowed Ground - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 1/11M ~ 5/9M
Times: 11pm to 2am CST
Days: Friday, Saturday

Bloodline – Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 5/11M ~ 8/9M
Times: 7pm to 10pm CST

Recruitment Admin: Izzy (Btag: izy#1699, Discord: Izzy#5574)
Recruitment Admin: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202, Discord: Symmone#2172)