961 Havoc DH - Looking for Mythic Raid Team

Guild Recruitment
Currently at 11/11 Heroic and 2/11 Mythic. I think my logs speak for themselves. I am in a position where my raid team struggles with attendance and mechanics. Looking for something 2 to 3 days a week 9pm or after EST.

Logs:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/baebe

Really looking to push the envelope with a good raid team where I can continue to become even better. Heroic Best Perf Avg: 92 Normal : 95.4 Mythic : 87.4 (2 Kills)
<Wolves of War> is recruiting new players for Antorus. While we are a semi-hardcore guild, we prefer to enjoy the game at our own pace. We are a mature guild (21 and over only, with zero exceptions made) most of whom have raided together for more than 5 years.

We are open to all players, even if you are a bit low on the gear score currently; we can fix that in a raid or two. However, it must be stressed that the sole focus of this guild is progression on a limited raid schedule.

We raid 2 days a week with an alt night on Friday.

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time or 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST
Thursday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time or 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST

Current Roster Spots Open:

We are currently recruiting all classes.

Loot Method:
EPGP- If you have not heard of this we would be happy to explain in more detail. The basics are EPGP uses effort points gained while raiding and gear points added when a piece of loot is given to you. The ratio of effort point over gear points lets the loot master know who is due for the next piece. As a raider you get to roll need, greed, transmog and pass. In the end, you ensure that you get all the gear you need without the stress of a loot council deciding if you need it.

Having raided for 10 years, I simply refuse to join a guild that does not employ this tool. I cannot say how upsetting it is watching gear you need given away by a third party decision. EPGP ensures that if you put in the effort you get the gear you earned.

Apply here:

http://www.wolvesofwar.com/Legion/

Message me in-game at: demonkill#1194
<Empty Threat> is a 2 night a week Tues/Thurs guild that focuses on quality nights vs quanity.
We are 5/11 M and looking to fill in our roster with talented players.

Our recruit post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761075936
Update that to 5/11.

Also updated discord so you can chat with me: https://discord.gg/uMccQm

The rest is the same. We would love a strong dps DH. Darkness would be clutch for some upcoming encounters. We would pay back for server and faction change if your trial was successful. Feel free to msg me.
Hey Baebe, we are <Blue Raid Shoes> [US-Hyjal]-[H] a newly formed raiding guild looking to build our core raiding group to push Antorus progression. We are currently 11/11H and looking to round out our mythic progression team, previous mythic raiding experience is not required.

Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday; 8-11 eastern.

Currently we are recruiting all healer classes as well as the following DPS classes:
  • Demon Hunter: Medium
  • Druid (Feral/Boomkin): Medium
  • Mage: High
  • Paladin (Ret): High
  • Rogue: Medium
  • Shaman: Medium
  • Warlock: Medium
  • Warrior: Medium

We are a close-knit group of long time players who have raided at various levels of competition over the years of playing and are very active both inside WoW and in other games. Our core group of raiders comes from mythic progression backgrounds with our raid lead 8/9M ToS. We pride ourselves on having a great in-game community as well as great community outside of WoW. On off days, we are usually running up M+ keys, doing PvP events/battlegrounds or playing other games like Overwatch or PUBG while hanging out in discord.

If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to give any one of us a shout!

Contacts:
  • Xorku; bnet KrakenWagon#1421, discord Xorku#0446
  • Carrn; bnet Carrn#1452 , discord Carrn#9487
  • Pew; bnet IAmPewt#1338, discord Pew#6435
  • Gen; bnet Genivieve#11954, discord Genivieve#3248
Hi Baebe,

We are looking for strong dps to help round out our mythic roster, please feel free to reach out to me if your still searching. Below is some guild info.
We would also have availability for a couple of your friends as well.

Btag: yarre#11910

<Infallible> is recruiting to strengthen our roster for Mythic Antorus. We've been around since early Vanilla raiding off and on throughout WoW's history. The core of our guild has been together through multiple expansions and, as such, have a friendly and laid back atmosphere while maintaining a competitive raid environment.

Current progression:
2/11 M Antorus

Raid Times:
Tuesday 6:30 - 9:30PM CST
Thursday 6:30 - 9:30PM CST

An ideal candidate for us is someone who is passionate about their class and willing to dedicate themselves to clearing content at the highest level. Preparation and attendance is key and will be paramount to your and our success transitioning into the next tier of content.
<Hollow Crown> on Sargeras (Alliance) 5/1M on a 2 night a week schedule is recruiting . We maintain a competitive atmosphere on a casual schedule. We recruit not only quality raiders but quality people so we have a positive atmosphere and have fun together. We regularly do M+ and have some people who enjoy pushing high keys. We also have a optional heroic carry run for gold for everyone!

We raid Tues/Thurs 8:30-12:30 CST

We maintain a friendly environment and like to do stuff outside of raid together.

If you are interested feel free to contact us in game. Cinnebuns#1943 or Richard#11728
<Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Antorus and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of DPS. Current prog is 2/11M Antorus (7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH, 5/9 M ToS legacy). We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add AliasNode#1351 or Hak#11191 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
Hey BaeBe!

Have a wonderful offer for you and the folks if you're willing to raid 6-9pm CST TWT(just tuesday wednesday for a few weeks), and be lookign to push into mythic content and play with raid leaders that are willing to teach much more about the game!

Would love to talk to you some more homie! We are already here on Mal'ganis as well!

BouncyBear#112775
<UPRISING> On the connected PVP realms of Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale! Horde raiding guild (founded in April '17) that is looking to recruit more for Antorus!

Progression:
2/11M Antorus
11/11H Antorus (first week)

Raid days and times:
Tues/Thurs 8:30pm-11pm EST
Sundays 8:00pm-11pm EST

Our current needs are

High Priority:
Affliction Warlock
Shadow Priest
Boomkin
DPS Demon Hunter
Ret Pally
Any Healer

All DPS/Healers will be considered, this is just a preference

We take the game a bit more seriously than casual raiding but are by no means "Hardcore". We are laid back but competitive. We also push Mythic +s consistently so that as much of our raiding core can get their +15s in but is not necessary.

Loot is handled by loot council using RC loot council. We base loot off of attendance/performance, basically if you are consistent and open to suggestions you will be fine.

If you have any questions please feel free to shoot me a message in-game/battle.net @ Stormyrainz#1865/Rolan#11265 or http://www.uprisingfiretree.com/

Thanks for your time!
Drakondia (Hyjal) is looking for reliable and dedicated players who are interested in pushing Antorus for core positions. We offer a laid back 18+ atmosphere that pushes for progression.

Currently 3/11 M Throne. Made 7/9 M in ToS before Throne's launch.

Raid Times:
Tue/Wed/Thurs - 7-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST)

Recruitment needs:
Non-Ret Melee

If your interested in joining or would like to set up a time to talk, please contact one of the following officers below.

Averínn - Averinn#11429 (GM)
Jenkemjunkey - jenkemjunkee#1880 (Officer)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/11M Antorus.

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hello Diffusion is 6/11M recruiting a few more to help complete this tier if you are interested please take a look at the info i left below.
02/23/2017 12:33 PMPosted by Avarice
☄️Diffusion☄️

We're currently looking for talented players to progress through legions content with. These are the preferred classes we are looking for at the moment, but accepting any talented players if you are a good fit.

⚔️Requirements⚔️
75+ Traits
950+ ilvl
High attendance

Immediate Needs for Antorus
Melee/Tank: Enh, Feral, DH
Ranged DPS: Boomkin, Spriest
Heals: Resto Sham

Guild: <Diffusion>
Server: US-Turalyon
Schedule: We have a 3 night raiding schedule, Tues/Wed/Thr 9:00pm-12:00am EST.
Progression: 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 10/10M NH, 8/9M, 6/11M
History: Our core group has been raiding together since WoLK.
Voice: Discord
Loot: EP/GP

Feel free to contact one of our officers in game, or on our website:
http://diffusion-turalyon.enjin.com
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/6640
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Diffusion
BTag- Lustratic#1862
Discord Tag: Avarice#1779
<Symbiosis> is an alliance guild on Sen'jin/Quel'dorei focused on semi-hardcore raiding and progressing through Mythic raid content. We are very laid back outside of progression raiding and have a very active group of players at all times of day for mythic+ dungeons and other activities.
Our current Antorus progression is 1/11M.
Our loot is managed via RCLootcouncil. We use Discord for communication.

Our raid nights/times are as follows:
Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST

Currently looking for: dps and a healer for the main roster
Feel free to contact me for more information: Cyndreya#1336
[H] [Tichondrius]<Friends> (2/11M) Wednesday/Friday 6:00pm -9:00pm PST

Who we are:
The name essentially says it all. This guild was started by a group of real-life friends back in MoP. Halo took ownership in the beginning of Legion after a bit of a hiatus throughout WoD. When Halo came back, he decided he'd like to start raiding mythic, but didn't want to leave this beloved guild behind. The solution was to slowly build a raiding guild with the intention of having a tight-knit group that raids Mythic. A few months later and here we are. The coolest group of people you'll ever meet. As far as progression goes we went into Mythic NH pretty late, but we still got 5/10M (with Spellblade & Krosus down). In Tomb of Sargeras we had a handful of setbacks, but we're resilient as hell and we still managed to get 9/9 Heroic & 5/9 Mythic! Going into Antorus, we are aiming even higher; Cutting Edge. So far we are 2/11 Mythic and still going strong.

What we do:
First of all we raid. Our days/times are Wednesday & Friday 6pm-9pm PST. We're often hosting events outside of raiding (I.E. RBGs, achievement runs, Mythic+ spamming) on a pretty regular basis so there is plenty to do. We also run a casual/optional/alt raid day (which we currently do normal in) on Saturday night, and plan to move Heroic to this day soon. A ton of us also play other games such as Overwatch together. We even streamed some messy raids for St.Judes and raised $500! Our discord is extremely active and you can expect to see people posting in it almost all day, be it photos of our days, news articles, or dumb clickbait we found on the interwebs.

What we need:
Raiders with an amazing attitude. We can work around most compositions, so all should feel free to hit me up and apply, but here is a priority list of what we're looking for.

Get in contact with us! <3
Halo/Nate (GM) - Nate#1624
Zephy/Zoey (Raid Leader)- Zoey#1699
Turtle (Officer) - Dragonturtle#1453
Sandwhale (just extremely helpful) - DirePants#11708
<The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a newly formed guild with a strong core of 15ish raiders coming from Exodar (5/9M ToS). Coming from a dead server, we are looking to recruit the last few key pieces missing and start mythic raiding in order to grab cutting edge and see everything this tier as to offer. We have been clearing heroic since week one while waiting to get a solid 20, and we are only missing 2 quality players to do so!!

Progression Raid days and Times:
Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST)
Off nights are for optional for M+ key pushing or pvp.

We are looking for the following melee and range DPS classes to compliment our roster, but we will never shy away from recruiting exceptional players who are interested in our guild.

Tanks
Full

Melee DPS
Pally
Rogue
Demon hunter
Enhance Shaman
Survival Hunter (if they exists at all :P)

Ranged DPS
Elemental Shaman
Hunter
Mage

Healers
Currently full

Legion T21 Progression:
11/11H Antorus The Burning Throne
Mythic Antorus (current Progression)

Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officers:
Vyntage - messig86#1793
Dudetastique - Dudetastique#1301
~Tilted Halos~ An alliance guild on Stormrage.

We are a reforming guild looking to grow back into our former US top 150 ranking.

Legion Progression:

7/7H EN
7/7M EN
3/3H ToV
2/3M ToV
10/10H NH
1/10M NH (we disbanded after mythic release)
0/9 ToS on every difficulty- we were on break
11/11N Antorus
10/11H Antorus

Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic.

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add my btag so we can chat! Happy Hunting!

Currently recruiting:

High:
Guardian Druid
Blood Deathknight
Prot Paladin
Afflic Warlock
Arcane/Frost/Fire Mage
Shadow Priest
Ele Sham
Boomkin
Windwalk Monk

Medium:
Assin/Outlaw/Combat Rogue
Ret Paladin
Enhance Shaman
Havoc Demon Hunter

Low:
Resto Sham
Holy Paladin

Additionally, we are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader
Jade#12824- Recruiting Officer

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King.

Our raid days are Tuesday, Thursday and Monday (if needed) from 8:00-11:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). We are a RC loot council guild for mythic and personal for Heroic/normal; For more details on our loot system please inquire, they will be explained during the discord interview.

Our GM is me, Celi my battle tag is Cel#1893, Jayde is my recruiting officer and her btag is Jade#12824; add me in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. Here is our discord to apply https://discord.gg/RGAWVgG We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.
Hey Baebe! (Great name, lmao) If you're open to transferring Alliance, we'd love to chat with you and see if we're a good fit for each other :)

<Nerv> (3/11M) on Alliance-Stormrage is looking for a strong Havoc DH to join our team. We raid Wed, Thurs, Mon 9:30PM - 11:30PM EST. You can find more info on our website: http://nervguild.com

If you're interested and would like to learn more, feel free to add me on BNet (yinyangren#1713) or on Discord (Ren#1639).

Look forward to hearing back from you!
- Ren
<Seraphim> 6/11M Is currently a Top 200 US Guild residing on Skullcrusher looking for Solid DPS to Strengthen our core team, Raid times are Wednesday/Thursday 7-10 EST, add zach#1269 if you have any further questions
Color Blind (4/11M), Raid Team 1 of guild <Seraph> (Horde-Mal'ganis) is recruiting quality DPS for Mythic ABT Progression.

Our raid times: 8:30pm CST to 12 Midnight CST
2 Day Raid Week - Every Friday and Saturday night, with an optional Thursday run at 10pm CST for some additional Heroic ABT bosses.

Led by a group of ex-hardcore Mythic Prog. Raiders, we've diverged a bit from that raid life and have slowed the pace a bit -- We kill boss at a reasonable pace and we have fun doing it.

Visit Seraphguild.com to apply.
Lorque#1394