What mysteries are left in WoW?

Story Forum
Now that so much has been explained in-game and in Chronicles, what genuine unknown mysteries are there still left in the Warcraft universe?

Some:

What exactly is Elune?
How were Trolls originated? (I believe we have canonical explanations for every other intelligent race)
How do Old Gods manifest on worlds?
What exactly is Xal'atath?
How many licks does it take to get to the arcane center of an Azeroth?
Void Lords
Who created the Titans
Void Infested worlds how they work
Light infested worlds and the races that live on them and how they work
Naarus prime directive
How is Anduin gonna reform the Army of Light
Who is gonna betray us??
01/14/2018 07:50 PMPosted by Iyasra
Who created the Titans

?
Does Azeroth have another continent? Why is Azshara gonna be a single raid encounter? Why don’t the factions talk to each other?
01/14/2018 07:13 PMPosted by Samariyu
How many licks does it take to get to the arcane center of an Azeroth?
The world may never know.
01/14/2018 07:55 PMPosted by Murphio
Who created the Titans

?

While Titans grow and develop within worlds, we still don't know how Titans are created in the first place.

The Thousand Years of War audio drama revealed that World Souls predate the world they are encased in, and that they don't start off "in orbit" around the star their planet orbits. But as for the initial spark that created the world soul in the first place, we don't know.
What color panties does Elune wear?
01/14/2018 08:32 PMPosted by Kelrexia
Snow white. Pure like her purity.
01/14/2018 08:38 PMPosted by Samariyu
Snow white. Pure like her purity.

Purity of evil.
The question being is not what mysteries remain in the world but what certainties lie before you.
-Who was trying to kill Chromie? We never learned who organized the assassination.

-Does Ny'alotha still exist and, if so, in what way? Logically, you'd think the Keepers would have dismantled all traces of the Old God's cities. But Ny'alotha is talked about like it still exists somehow.

-What is inside the Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron?

-Is Kel'thuzad still alive? We never destroyed his phylactery so he should be, but Blizz could probably swing it either way.

None.

There's a reason she's the goddess of the moon. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
What Elune is
01/14/2018 07:12 PMPosted by Byniri
Now that so much has been explained in-game and in Chronicles, what genuine unknown mysteries are there still left in the Warcraft universe?

Some:

What exactly is Elune?
How were Trolls originated? (I believe we have canonical explanations for every other intelligent race)
How do Old Gods manifest on worlds?
What exactly is Xal'atath?

1.Elune is refered to as one of the few Full Gods(which don't include Demigods nor the Glass Cannon Titans). Old Gods(along with possibly their Void Lord masters) and Hakkar the Blood God are included as such. G'huun an entity worse than the living Old Gods would most certainly be a Full God despite being artificially created.

Elune could be either a Light Lord, an Arcane Lord or a New God like G'huun(and thus an "upstart" Goddess as Xal'atath calls her).

2.We are likely getting the origins of the Trolls at Zandalar.

Void Lords
Who created the Titans
Void Infested worlds how they work
Light infested worlds and the races that live on them and how they work
Naarus prime directive
Who is gonna betray us??

01/14/2018 10:46 PMPosted by Asana
-Who was trying to kill Chromie? We never learned who organized the assassination.
-Does Ny'alotha still exist and, if so, in what way? Logically, you'd think the Keepers would have dismantled all traces of the Old God's cities. But Ny'alotha is talked about like it still exists somehow.
-What is inside the Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron?
-Is Kel'thuzad still alive? We never destroyed his phylactery so he should be, but Blizz could probably swing it either way.

Adding on to these we should have:

-Who sent the Necromancer who killed Admiral Taylor?
-What is that "it" that Cho'gall claims: "It sees you! It knows..."
-Who does Cho'gall say is coming? It can't be the "it" from the last question since Cho'gall claimed that the one coming is a "he".
-Do more of the New Gods created by the Titans from the Old Gods exist?
-Considering Azshara is going down in the Nighthold-tier Raid for BFA does that mean N'Zoth is the Tomb of Sargeras-tier Raid or does he go down with Azshara?
Who was Chogall’s void aligned master in WoD?
Gnomes?
It was revealed Trolls were the accidental byproduct of the Well of Eternity accelerating life on Azeroth.
01/14/2018 07:12 PMPosted by Byniri
Not every other intelligent race. But most of them.

Void Lords
Who created the Titans
The first isn't a question.
No one created the Titans, they were formed by large sources of Light creating life inside a planet.
It doesn't need reforming?

01/15/2018 03:31 AMPosted by Yagarr
It was revealed Trolls were the accidental byproduct of the Well of Eternity accelerating life on Azeroth.
I don't think I'd use the term accidental. The Titans were hoping it would do what it did, from what I recall.

That said, I think what people are asking for is specifically where they came from. Most other races are confirmed specifically from a Wild God, Old God, Titanforged, or Elemental origin. Whereas Trolls were described as just sped up by the Well generally being there.

My questions-
What determines where one goes in the afterlife? Light, Shadowlands, etc.
How many afterlives exist? We know of some, but not much as to all.