No Allied races tomorrow a mistake.

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5
Kek

Pepole saying Allied Races are part of BfA and wouldn't come with 7.3.5

The idea wasn't about them come as a patch feature, but as a preorder feature that would be expected to come alongside the patch.
(For those: preorder equals BfA purchased)

But knowing blizzard, they wouldn't release them just now anyways, because there could be at least 8 months of no content ahead and Allied races released in between this time will balance out things.

I'm optimistic to think they'd release prepurchased somwhere in february... or march, being the latest.
01/15/2018 07:12 PMPosted by Veldarin
Why would they release a feature of BfA with a LEGION patch?

Some people, I swear

Probably because they included full data for their creation, customization, racials, heritage armour, unlocking, and introduction scenarios during a Legion PTR while also introducing level scaling in the same patch to better experience new characters.

You would have to be earnestly retarded to not have the common sense to expect them to be included as a pre-order incentive with that much data about them already available in the game files of a Legion build.

They've obviously saving the pre-order announcement for BFA to snub a rival MMO's patch release, as they've often done.

01/15/2018 07:15 PMPosted by Glaivedancer
01/15/2018 07:08 PMPosted by Gumberculeez
Not cool Blizz... not cool.

It makes for a logical partner with the new scaling. Common sense...

clearly... very little in the Anaheim area...

Allied Races are listed as one of the main features for Battle For Azeroth. How is it common sense to assume that a feature meant for the next expansion pack would be released for a patch exclusive to Legion?

That's the total opposite of common sense.

Blizzard announced it several times that data mined information about Allied Races and that it would not be included with patch 7.3.5.

Common sense would've been to actually believe them.

Actual common sense would be to consider that the full extent of in-game data revealed about the new races is far and above anything they have ever included for a future expansion in a current-expansion build as opposed to the upcoming beta. There has never been this much data about an upcoming expansion's content included in a PTR build for the current expansion, obviously the content is much further along the pipeline than usual.

Either the Allied races aren't quite ready yet but will be soon, Blizzard is holding onto them to spite a rival MMO's announcement, or they aren't ready to announce an official BFA release date as is legally expected in some regions with pre-orders.
01/16/2018 08:28 AMPosted by Flexbro

Either the Allied races aren't quite ready yet but will be soon, Blizzard is holding onto them to spite a rival MMO's announcement, or they aren't ready to announce an official BFA release date as is legally expected in some regions with pre-orders.

There's a major XIV content patch coming, right?
01/16/2018 08:30 AMPosted by Darkglare
01/16/2018 08:28 AMPosted by Flexbro

There's a major XIV content patch coming, right?

Yup, currently slated for late January.
Lol you guys are silly... EVERYthing is pure speculation until the official announcement is made... so just sit back and enjoy life outside of wow (or keep playing and be happy with what we have) until it's announced and available to pre-purchase. THEN we can go crazy, pre-purchase BFA, and start grinding our new races with the new leveling system together.

Why people are up in arms about this, I have no idea. Life's too short to b*tch and moan about stuff like this. Try a new profession, grind for mounts, there's plenty to do.

Smile! We've been part of this community for over 13 years now, and it's still going strong. We have all been through the horrible wait before patches and expansions, and it's not gonna kill us this time either. *cracks open a cold one*
01/16/2018 07:55 AMPosted by Addieshka
01/16/2018 07:14 AMPosted by Wryndox
current leak is Jan 30 - patience young padawen

I'm pretty sure that was a troll "leak".
Those words marked
01/15/2018 07:19 PMPosted by Khulgrim
I wouldn't call it a mistake but I admit that without Allied Races I don't care about the big scaling changes.
All my current guys are 100+ if not 110, it doesn't affect me.

Pretty much.

I get why they're not releasing the allied races now, but it also removes any incentive I had to level anything until those are released.

I recently culled about a dozen alts under lvl100; I'll probably finish doing that now, keep the 100-110s, and just wait for BfA to actually bother with the new leveling system with the allied races.
01/15/2018 07:12 PMPosted by Veldarin
Why would they release a feature of BfA with a LEGION patch?

Some people, I swear

I don't know, why does a BfA feature require LEGION reputation? Clearly logic and consistency is not a valid factor in Blizz's vision for allied races currently.

Also what's with all these people thinking allied races will be a purely prepatch thing? Unless the BfA prepatch is going to be abnormally long, there's no way they can realistically expect people to level one or more characters from level 20 to 110 within a week.. Demon Hunters were one thing because they started at such a high level.
*Blizzard releases Allied Races now*

*BfA launches*

WhY isN't ThErE aNy nEw rAcEs or cLaSSes OmG deAD game NO cOntENT
01/15/2018 07:12 PMPosted by Gumberculeez
01/15/2018 07:09 PMPosted by Addieshka
No is not a mistake , it's a good thing. Allied races still need A LOT of work.

And they are gonna test the scaling in the live servers before the AR are released so once they are released , players are pleased with the experience.

LOL! you just... LOL...

so "needs a lot of work"... "test on live servers"...

ok! lmao

Reading comprehension ain't your forte, is it?

Allied races need alot of work, Level scaling does not, it just needs testing.
01/16/2018 07:13 AMPosted by Bloodidan
It makes perfect sense there are no allied races with the patch. Allied races is a sell point to the xpac. Not only that but it was stated at BlizzCon there will be quest chains to run at max level (120) in order to gain access to said races, so why release any before BFA if they're part of the content in BFA.

The whole level now and race change to an allied race later is silly cause you won't get the heritage armor for that race if you simply race change. You gain that armor through leveling.

That's 120 for Dark Iron and Zandalari there, Champ. The others are 110.