945 Havoc DH w/ Mythic exp LF raid team

Guild Recruitment
Hello prospective guild recruiters. After a short hiatus over the holiday's I've come back and apparently in the meantime my old guild fell apart and scattered to the winds :( Which brings me here, looking for a new group of pals to enjoy endgame content with.

I've done mythic content at every other tier this expansion (most of that was done on my DK: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/proudmoore/terr%C3%A0to I switched to my DH during ToS). I know my ilvl is a little low for Mythic right now but i'm working on that since coming back. I do have 75 traits in my weapon though.

Ideally I'd love to find a guild just starting out M or possibly a couple kills into mythic Antorus that still clears H to help me gear up. I'm an experienced raider who's been raiding since vanilla, once I get gear again I'm positive I'll be an asset to any team who'll welcome me.

I'm available to raid Mon/Tues/Wed/Thur from 9:00 CST on. I don't mind transferring servers but I would prefer not to faction transfer.

If you have any questions or would like to chat about my possible recruitment my Btag is Terrato#1398 or on Discord @Terrato#0689. Hopefully I've sparked some interest and look forward to hearing from some of you!
<LF Waldo PST> Mal’Ganis-US LF DPS and Healers for our raiding guild to progress further. We are 8/11 Heroic, raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST. Also do mythic plus, normal raiding, and play other games as a guild. All we ask is you carry your own weight, and show for raids. Sent you a battletag, hit me up!

Just need more solid people to get into mythic raiding!!
Expectations: 955+ itemized / equipped iLevel & 75+ artifact traits w/ logs to prove your ability.

We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
Legion Progression History:
4/11 M-Antorus, 5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM
(Optional) Heroic Thursdays
Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
http://www.TeamDeviant.com
Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
Aeliar#1904 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
Aeliar#7628 on Discord

or fill out an application at http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdWlob8bRp
<The Furnace> is a new transfer guild made up of former cutting edge raiders who are returning this tier to Antorus to kill mythic bosses at a reasonable pace on a lighter raid schedule. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 9:30-12:00 EST.

We are looking to put together our team for mythic. Our ideal raider would be ilevel 930+ with previous mythic experience from ToS but will consider any mythic experience this expansion if it was current. We are currently looking for all dps classes but all exceptional tanks and healers feel free to get in contact with us as well.

We provide all food, flasks, pots and repairs for raiders during progression. We use discord for voice and can also be found in here in off time chatting or playing other games.

We expect you to do research on a boss before we pull it and handle constructive criticism. We want discord to be kept clear during pulls so we can lead without hindrance. Everyone's time on here is valuable and is to be respected by being as prepared as you possibly can be before raid time. We are a laid back group of people but our main goal is to down bosses while its current. Our Current progress is 1/11M.

(GM) Tomathon#1842
Hey Felrato,

I think we are a bit early, but if your times are flexible, check us out! We do not have a DH on our roster.

Small, friendly guild comprised of veteran raiders, and extremely active on off nights. We usually have multiple alt runs/pugs, mythic + weekly, and even some group leveling, occasional pvp and group timewalking etc.

Guild achieved 3/11 M by first week in January, then decided to collectively faction and realm transfer for a better environment. We are now on Dalaran -Alliance and back at our mythic progression, rolling along to aotc! Contact info is in the below link.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760926583#1
Warforged is recruiting talented and enthusiastic players for core positions in our roster! Find an immediate home with a fantastic, friendly and competitive group that values good friends as much as good gaming. We're also opening up recruitment to mature, friendly social members who are looking for a stable home of like-minded people to enjoy Legion content with. There are no requirements to join as a social member other than agreeing to our simple code of conduct.

Who We Are
Our guild was founded in 2010 by a group of friends who had a desire to push end-game progression and to do so in good company. Seven years later, that group of friends has grown into a wonderful and diverse raid team who all share the same vision of efficient progression in a positive environment. With more than fifteen years of experience leading raids since the days of Everquest, our raid leader is knowledgeable and driven to lead his group to success.

★ We are 5/11 Mythic in Antorus The Burning Throne, currently progressing on Imonar (sub 30%).
★ We are a semi-hardcore guild that raids on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings from 8-11 p.m. CST.
★ We use a loot council to distribute items - no bidding, no drama.
★ We pride ourselves on a positive guild atmosphere where disrespect and harassment are never tolerated.

Who We Seek
We welcome and encourage all exceptional applicants. Those who are adept at multiple specs are especially desired. Here's what we're looking for right now:

★ Tanks (any well geared and solid skill set are welcome, bonus for having a viable offset)
★ Healers (high need for a mistweaver monk or resto druid; medium need for a resto shaman)
★ Ranged DPS (high need for a boomkin, or mage)
★ Melee DPS (high need for a demon hunter, rogue, feral or windwalker monk)
★ Even if your class isn't listed we are looking at ALL talented applicants!

What We've Done
★ Tier 10: Shortly after forming as a 10-man guild, we cleared 12/12 HM in Icecrown Citadel and earned [Glory of the Icecrown Raider] along the way. Our heroic LK kill was #3 on the realm, and our heroic Halion kill was #2.

★ Tier 11: We made the move to 25-man raiding and cleared 8/13 HM, several of which were server first kills. We went on to earn the server first [Glory of the Cataclysm Raider].

★ Tier 12: We cleared 6/7 HM in 25s and earned [Glory of the Firelands Raider].

★ Tier 13: We cleared 8/8 HM in 25s and earned [Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider].

★ Tier 14: We cleared 10/16 HM in 25s, several of which were server first kills, and earned [Cutting Edge: Will of the Emperor] and [Realm First! Sha of Fear].

★ Tier 15: We cleared 11/13 HM in 25s.

★ Tier 16: We cleared 14/14 HM in 25s, and earned [Realm First! Garrosh Hellscream].

★ Tier 17: We cleared 5/6 M in Highmaul and 8/10 M in Blackrock Foundry (several of which were server first kills), and earned [Glory of the Draenor Raider].

★ Tier 18: We cleared 13/13 M after achieving many server first kills, including [Realm First! Archimonde].

★ Tier 19: We cleared 7/7 M in the Emerald Nightmare, 2/3 M in the Trial of Valor, and 8/10 M in the Nighthold.

★ Tier 20: We cleared 5/9 M in the Tomb of Sargeras.
Application:
https://goo.gl/forms/GXrOvfPG0e44FZ7q2

Who To Contact
You may contact us via BattleTag at MarkedAngel#1950, or Cyrath#1823

We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Still searching.
Server: Silver Hand
Progress:
11/11 N & 10/11 H Antorus
9/9 N & 8/9 H Tomb of Sargeras
10/10 N&H Nighthold
3/3 N&H Trial of Valor
1/7 M & 7/7 N&H Emerald Nightmare

Thursday and Sunday 9 pm PST -12 am.
https://discord.gg/XbDF3fG

Current Recruitment:
- Hunter
- Shadow Priest
- Elemental Shaman
- Balance Druid
- Feral Druid
- Mage
- DPS Warrior
- Warlock
- DPS Demon Hunter
- Death Knight
- Rogue
- Back up healer (any dps main spec)
- Back up tank (any dps main spec)
- Awesome players of any class/spec

About Us:
<Exodus> was created in 2007 and started raiding as a casual guild. At the launch of WotLK we started becoming a more raid focused guild. We are a close knit group that is decently laid back, has a low turnover rate, and focused on progressing.

If you are interested, feel free to contact me on B.Net, Anani#1620, or check out our discord: https://discord.gg/XbDF3fG