960 OG Hunter LF Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello all -- Been playing hunter since TBC and spent a lot of my years raiding with a US top 70 guild. Unfortunately I don't want to raid 4-5 days a week anymore, and I am looking for a more relaxed raid schedule. I've achieved all sorts of Realm First achievements in raiding as well as the Mythic +15 Realm First. Here's what I am looking for in terms of raiding.

1) Would prefer 2 days of raid, however I am open to a 3 day raid guild.

2) Horde. I'll only go Alliance if your guild is a perfect fit.

3) Looking for a guild with activity outside of raid days. I run a lot of M+20 and higher keys and always looking to do M+.

WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/shattered-hand/Eref

WCL: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/shattered-hand/eref

If interested contact me via BattleTag @ Eref#1708
Hey Eref, we are <Blue Raid Shoes> [US-Hyjal]-[H] a newly formed raiding guild looking to build our core raiding group to push Antorus progression. We are currently 11/11H and looking to round out our mythic progression team, previous mythic raiding experience is not required.

Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday; 8-11 eastern.

Currently we are recruiting all healer classes as well as the following DPS classes:
  • Demon Hunter: Medium
  • Druid (Feral/Boomkin): Medium
  • Mage: High
  • Paladin (Ret): High
  • Rogue: Medium
  • Shaman: Medium
  • Warlock: Medium
  • Warrior: Medium

We are a close-knit group of long time players who have raided at various levels of competition over the years of playing and are very active both inside WoW and in other games. Our core group of raiders comes from mythic progression backgrounds with our raid lead 8/9M ToS. We pride ourselves on having a great in-game community as well as great community outside of WoW. On off days, we are usually running up M+ keys, doing PvP events/battlegrounds or playing other games like Overwatch or PUBG while hanging out in discord.

If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to give any one of us a shout!

Contacts:
  • Xorku; bnet KrakenWagon#1421, discord Xorku#0446
  • Carrn; bnet Carrn#1452 , discord Carrn#9487
  • Pew; bnet IAmPewt#1338, discord Pew#6435
  • Gen; bnet Genivieve#11954, discord Genivieve#3248
Reign is recruiting motivated and skilled players to join our core group in order to be able to push Mythic Antorus efficiently and effectively. We are a progression raiding guild that has the goal of not only completing the current and future tiers, but to be able to do it at a competitive rate on condensed 2 day schedule.

We are active outside of designated raid times with several members who like to push M+ keys and have cultivated a guild dynamic that is tight-knit with a friendly atmosphere which has resulted in friendships inside and outside the game.

If you are interested in being a part of a friendly competitive team, please contact one of the officers below and one of us will get in touch with you as soon as we can! I am also available all day on discord (Fiolated#9828).

Guild:<Reign> Thunderlord
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30-11:30CST with an optional Monday
Current Progression: 4/11M 11/11H Antorus
Contacts:
    Fiolated(Council/Recruitment): shinks50#1291
    Smiles/Smileage(GM/Raid Lead/Dad): lettuceflow#1132

Needs: Solid dps with a penchant for mechanics
Good morning Eref! We are actively recruiting ranged DPS for our weekday raid team, and we have several members that are pushing 4k M+ scores throughout our roster.

Yup is a unique raiding guild on Mal'Ganis that offers two competitive raiding teams, with the weekday team achieving 6/11 M and the weekend team achieving 9/11 M this tier. The Weekday Team for <Yup> is currently looking to trial a tank, non-druid healer, and any exceptional ranged DPS.

Ideal applicants should have 950+ iLvl, 75+ traits, and have some level of current mythic experience. However, any quality applicants of any role are encouraged to apply. We'd love to extend a trial to anyone who thinks they would be a valuable asset to our raid team.

Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30 - 11:00 PM CST (Server Time)
(Optional full heroic clear on Wednesday @ 7:30)

Battletag: Postworkout#1488 (Weekday Recruiter)
Discord: https://discord.gg/xUZY8DX
You can also add me on Discord at Yuge#2890. I am avialable via Discord or the Battle.net app throughout the day and will get back to you as soon as possible.

Feel free to contact us, reply here, or apply at our guild website: yupguild.enjin.com. We look forward to working with you!
[H]Pogs Anonymous - Two day raiding guild.

Current openings:
Caster DPS - High Priority on Mage, Warlock, Spriest.
Healer - Resto Shaman/Holy Paladin - Looking at exceptional applicants of other classes.

These are starting roster slots. We try not to recruit for the bench.

Current Progression -
4/11M
30% on Portal keeper with less than 5 pulls.

Raid Schedule -

Tues - 7:30-10:30est Reclears / Progression
Weds - 7:30-10:30est - Flex night for alts or mains wanting Heroic clear. (This night is optional)
Thurs - 7:30-10:30est Progression

Our group is laid back and clicks well so a good attitude is a must. We have a wide range of experienced players from cutting edge raiders to more relaxed raiders. This guild was formed to be a good combination of both while focusing on progression with a main focus on enjoying the game.

We use RCLoot council for loot and expect applicants to go through a few weeks of trial period.

All exceptional players regardless of class are encouraged to contact one of the officers listed below. It is our preference that you come geared and mythic ready, however if you mesh well with our group we will work with you on heroic runs/mythic plus runs to get you the gear you need to be up to par.
Logs and experience are always a plus.

Whisper me if this sounds like the guild for you!

Prazx (battletag Prazx#1971). Discord: Prazx#5726
Hey there! I'm Daniika, the recruitment lead for <Astral> on Turalyon (Alliance). We're currently 9/11M AtBT. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday from 9pm - 12am Eastern. Most of our officers have top 10 US experience, we just no longer have the ability to devote 16-20+ hours a week to raiding. We raid on a 9 hour schedule, but keep the same hardcore mentality, while valuing efficiency. We have a weekly heroic Antorus alt run, frequent achievement runs and m+ groups. Many of us also play other games together.

www.astralguild.com

Contacts:
GM: Terra (Terra#1216)
Officers: Unsu (Unsu#1515), Malv (Malv#11394)
Recruitment Officer: Daniika (Daniika#1445)
Obscurity
(https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Obscurity)
5/11 M, 11/11 H

Zul’Jin Horde
Raid days / Times:
Tuesday – Thursday from 12am – 3am EST(9pm-12am PST)

We are openly recruiting for any Exceptional DPS, but especially:
Boomkin
Warlock
Mage
Spriest
Hunter
WW Monk

Contact Information:
Zia#11407 (GM)
Normalninja#1733
Darkest#2521
Spartonic#1776
Tanktric#1838
austin0nfire#1376
Could really use another hunter! Let’s chat friend!

Revitalyze is recruiting! We are looking for exceptional DPS to join us in clearing Antorus!

Class Needs
    Mage
    DPS Warrior
    Hunter
    WW Monk
    DPS Druid
    Ret Paladin
    Or any exceptional DPS

Raid Times in EST
    Tues/Thrs
    8PM - 11PM
    Invites at 7:45 PM

Loot Distribution
    Loot Council

History
Revitalyze is a newly formed guild on Thrall comprising of the core members of the top guild from the server Vek'nilash. We have brought over our entire healing core, all the top DPS, and two tanks. Our goal is to clear Mythic content, while it’s current; it is our number one priority. If you share similar goals please contact us!

Contact Information
    Juggernaut#1490
    Heavy#11984
    AtticusHex#1957

I can also be contacted 24/7 by discord:
    Heavy#4752
<Meters Over Mechanics> is a mythic guild located on US - Dragonblight. Founded by a group of close friends and former raiders - MOM aims to push challenging content on a lighter schedule while maintaining a fun but serious raiding culture.

We are always recruiting like minded individuals to join us who possess the desire and motivation to perform at a high level while leaving the elitist attitude at the door. We are primarily looking for RDPS but ALL classes and specs are encouraged to reach out.

We are looking forward to hearing from you to discuss potential raiding opportunities!

Recent Progression:
11/11H (Server First AOTC) Antorus
5/11M Antorus

Raid times:
  • Monday: 8-11 EST
  • Tuesday: 8-11 EST
  • Wednesday: 8-11 EST

• Contact info:

Btag: Kelpchi#1819

Performance Supporting Logs:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/304797
    https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/dragonblight/Meters+Over+Mechanics
    Hey,

Uncommon Sense is an Alliance guild on Proudmoore. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST, with an optional Heroic/Normal run on Sunday.

Progression
    • Antorus - 6/11m
    • Tomb of Sargeras - 8/9m
    • Nighthold - 10/10m Cutting Edge
    • Trial of Valor - 3/3m Cutting Edge
    • Emerald Nightmare - 7/7m Cutting Edge

If you're interested in talking more, please add me.
    Discord - Justify#3562
    BattleTag - Justify#11282
    Hey man, i see Tyranny and im going to assume its the same one i know of. I used to raid with Xadie, Echoicqt, the healing officer there, and I did testing with you guys for SoO. Looking for a good hunter atm. Have core spots available. 2 day raiding 6 hours, rest of info below, i added you but in case reach out to Duke#13805

Any competent player of any class with a good attitude and who considers themselves a good mechanical player is encouraged to apply - regardless of our current openings.

Hey friend - let us introduce ourselves. We're <Impressively Mediocre>; a guild located on Zul'jin US. We are a fairly new guild, changing from a casual raiding environment to a mythic progression based guild shortly after ToV launched. With a full tier under our belts, we would like to continue steady progression - with the eventual goal of clearing content prior to the next raid (Cutting Edge), without the time constraints of many other guilds. Simple stuff, really - but if you need some more information, we've got the goods down below.

I'm interested. What's the schedule like?:
    Saturday Main Raid: 7pm - 10pm EST
    Sunday Main Raid: 7pm - 10pm EST
    (Optional) Thursday Heroic some Run: 7pm - 10pm EST (though, it tends to end sooner than this). H sales may be beginning shortly.

Sweet! So what do you expect of your raiders?
    - 100% attendance, given we are a two day raiding guild. If you are unable to commit to a two day schedule, consider us not interested.
    - Complete knowledge of your class/spec. We would prefer not to tell people their optimal legendary combinations - nor what potions they should be pre-potting with.
    - Able to communicate in English, both in game and during raids on discord. Having a working microphone is a huge plus.
    - Respect towards the guild and its leadership/players. We're all here to have fun, and while we enjoy a good bit of banter we also want to progress at a decent level. Don't be a #!#!*#@*, oki?

Sounds fair. But what can we expect from you guys in return?
    - Experience when it comes to leadership and end-game raiding. Just without the hardcore part.
    - The drive and desire to push for players who can carry their own weight, and replacement of players holding back the guild on the points mentioned previously.
    - A chilled out raiding environment with the occasional bants. ...you know, provided we don't end up wiping too hard.
    - Cauldrons/Feasts/Pots supplied by our guild pimps Bee and Mo. It's their favorite thing to do.

Sounds really neat, guy! What about the phat loots though?:
    We use a loot council - unless Bee forgets to switch it to Master Looter, in that case it will be personal loot for Goroth Mythic, followed by Master Loot/Loot Council. Loot is distributed based on a myriad of options, including attendance, performance, current gear level, rank (raider or trial?) and who it will be the most ideal upgrade for. We're pretty swanky about it but if you ever do have an issue then drop us a line.

This is the big one though, chief: what's the deal about being a trial?:
    Trial periods are two weeks at the very maximum. During that time attendance must be 100%. If you know you're unable to commit to that for whatever reason, consult one of the officers and we can see if something can be arranged. Otherwise, treat the trial like you would if you were a normal raider.

On the loot priority trials tend to be at the bottom of the list, but in no way are you exempt from loot altogether. Roll on it and see what happens.

If the two week period goes well, then grats - you're in, and will forever be known as an impressively mediocre player. Which is good, I suppose, if you wanted to apply in the first place. We believe in you, Tim.

What's the 411 on the recruitment status?:
    For any questions regarding recruitment and wanting to join the guild, feel free to add any of our officers below, or otherwise fill in the application form provided for you at the bottom of this page. We'll be in touch!

Duke#13805 - GM
    Beegee2015#1836 - Healing Officer
    Mudd#1737 - Melee Officer
    Kiolvor#1715- Raid lead

You can find our application link below:
    Website: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe8P2pTjIy8cennnLRRMtqZAyyoGhTlqNiCNbKYTqRBuA3Hfg/viewform
    Expectations: 955+ itemized / equipped iLevel & 75+ artifact traits w/ logs to prove your ability.

We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
    Legion Progression History:
    4/11 M-Antorus, 5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN
    50% High Command after 1 hour of pulls

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
    Tuesday & Sunday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM
    (Optional) Heroic Thursdays
    Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
    is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
    We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
    Server Group:
    Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
    http://www.TeamDeviant.com
    Contact Info:
    enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
    Aeliar#1904 on Blizzard App
    enceno#7514 on Discord
    Aeliar#7628 on Discord

or fill out an application at http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdWlob8bRp
    <What Do> is a 2 night a week raiding guild located on Stormrage (US). We're looking to recruit competent DPS and Healers for Antorus. Our guild is a small group of friends who enjoy competing with one another and chatting while raiding. Currently our goal is to gain a roster big enough to jump into Mythic in the near future.

Raid Times:
    Tuesday: 9:00-12:00 EST
    Wednesday: 9:00-12:00 EST
    Thursday: Optional alt night

For Additional Info Contact one of our officers:
    Legacy#1689
    FallenEmber#11385

Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/guild/186807/latest#difficulty=3&metric=execution

Additionally, we're interested in the following damage specs:
      Shadow Priest
      Elemental/Enhancement Shaman/Restoration Shaman
      Fire/Frost Mage
      Marksman Hunter
      Protection/Holy Paladin
      Vengeance Demon Hunter
      Blood Deathknight
      Guardian Druid
      Brewmaster Monk
    <SRS> 8/11M recruiting raid times TWT 730-1100pm cst on Illidan Horde add me bromby#1673
    Frozen Doom is looking for DPS for our raid group.  We are a casual guild/semi casual raid group. looking for mature people to push progression.

Server: Azuremyst/Staghelm US
    Day/times: Tuesday, Wednesday & Monday  8-11:00cst (9-12:00 est).
    Loot: RC Loot Council
    voice coms:discord
    progression: 11/11h

We request you have solid raid awareness and 90% attendance. Be able to give notice via discord if you are not able to raid on occasion. Must use or be willing to use addons (dbm,bigwiglooking tmw,wa or tellmewhen)Research encounters and know your role in current raid content. Have Flasks/Consumables on hand for raid nights.
    realid Dalfina#1473
    Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 11/11H in Antorus

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you're looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they're raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you're looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

Please note that while we always want to be pulling Mythic bosses, the recruiting climate is currently difficult, meaning that for now we make no guarantees about Mythics. We are recruiting to rebuild our team and get back into Mythics, hopefully before BfA release.

We are currently looking for a skilled DPS (ranged and melee are both welcome) and one or two healers to add to our core. We are willing to trial those people who are a bit behind in gear and/or experience, as long as you have the strong potential to be competitive once caught up.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add our GM's BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration!
    -Resident Bad FrostyMage
    <Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Antorus and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of ranged DPS. Current prog is 5/11M Antorus (7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH, 5/9 M ToS legacy). We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add AliasNode#1351 or Hak#11191 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
    Who We Are
    Tequila Sundown is a growing raid team formed within the <Karma Horde> guild on US-Stormreaver. Lead by a husband/wife team with high-level raiding experience dating back to WotLK, we're a "positively determined" progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We're mature adults with jobs and family seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid the needless angst or drama that often gets associated with progression raiding. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us!

A Team Within a Community

Our raid team is one of four within the larger guild of <Karma Horde>, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech.

We care more about the people we play with than their item levels or progression rankings. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we're into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing.. there's so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we'd like to play with you if it is yours, too.

Progression Goals
    We are 1/11 Mythic, Heroic AOTC Antorus progression.
    We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid.
    We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders.

Raid Days/Times
    Our mandatory raids are:
    Tuesdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
    Thursdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
    Optional:
    Sundays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
    Sunday nights are for farming the previous raid difficulty.

Recruitment Needs
    DPS: Will consider all specs, but would love to add a Shadow Priest.

The Nitty Gritty
    If you're intrigued, please check out our wiki on the <Karma Horde> subreddit. This will give you a deeper dive into the raid team.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/tequilasundown

Contact Us
    You can reach us on bnet: joat#1832 & lambkill#1856
    or Discord: joat#1832 & saever#4432
    Drakondia (Hyjal) is looking for reliable and dedicated players who are interested in pushing Antorus. We offer a laid back 18+ atmosphere that pushes for progression.

Were 7/9 M before Throne, and are currently 5/11 M.

Raid Times:
    Tues/Wed/Thurs - 7-10 pm PST (10pm-1am EST)

Recruitment needs:
    Boom, Shadow, Hunter, Lock
    Any Non-Ret Melee

If your interested in joining or would like to set up a time to talk, please contact one of the following officers below.

Averínn - Averinn#11429 (GM)
    Jenkemjunkey - jenkemjunkee#1880 (Officer)
    Ovenproofju#1318 (Officer)
    Abistol#1535 (Officer)
    <Scuffed> is 2/11M with a strong chance of downing High Command in the coming week. We are looking for a ret paladin to help progress through mythic.

We raid on Tues/Thurs from 8-11 EST. We typically run an off night where we sell Heroic carries or go do Mythic Gul'dan but we have yet to set up a night to do that.

We have been cutting edge all xpac (besides ToS) and plan on continuing that trend. Add me if you are interested: Knighteius#1918