Missing all characters after logging

Customer Support
Prev 1 6 7 8 50 Next
01/30/2018 07:08 AMPosted by Kazenoyoni
Everyone needs to step away from the keyboard and go outside for a minute , Let them fix the issue . They are probably adding stuff for the new expansion or whatever. !@#$ its like your oxygen has been cut off !

It's two in the morning here. I don't wanna go outside. >:(
I am unable to play either...When you think of the amount of people who play and how much work it takes to keep the game running ! ? I am not going to complain but rather wait until it is working again...
Thank you for the Game
Also having the characters not loading issue at this time...I think this is a blizzard plot to make us do housework and yardwork ;-)
Same issue with me - tried relogging - same deal.
Got fully out of game and started again - still the same. Hope they fix it soon
[quote="207593602024"]Everyone needs to step away from the keyboard and go outside for a minute , Let them fix the issue . They are probably adding stuff for the new expansion or whatever. !@#$ its like your oxygen has been cut off !

It's two in the morning here. I don't wanna go outside. >:([/quote
Coudn't get my last run at my Mythic+ in this morning because of this crap... Tried re-logging multiple times. It takes 2mins for characters to populate, only to have the load bar hit 95% and told "Character not found".
i've been waiting and trying and getting the same issue..character not found
yea cant log in
Blizzard's employee who regularly works on scheduled maintenance called out sick today. Sorry guys.
Well, been a good hour since servers came back up and my characters still aren't showing up so yeah, everyone go outside or watch some YouTube videos for at least 30-60mins then come back and try again :P
OMG! My toons are GONE! (Stress! Stress! Stress!!!) (Panic!) (Faint!)
At least most of the posts are interesting reading while we wait :)
Same problem. The Forgotten Coast. Slow to open game, characters appear on login screen but I can't log in. It says character not found.
Just how long are we gonna wait? I want to play.
eror code:
(WOW51900319)
I can see all my toon but can't log into world. 'Character not found' feeling like Keyboard not found!
Press F1 to continue.
Same thing happening to me, tried deleting the recommended files and nothing is changing.
I had the missing character issue and after closing out and relogging, it worked after about three tries. However, now the login screen freezes and disconnects before my character can get into the game. This is still happening after many many attempts.
Like Orlyia said guys, it's not a matter of trying again and again until it works, it works for some and doesn't for others. Guess you just gotta come back every 10~ minutes and try again.