958 Frost DK looking for new home

Guild Recruitment
Have cleared mythic throughout the expansion up to Tomb, achieved Cutting Edge in Nighthold - schedule not an issue outside of late night/early day - I'm on atlantic timezone for reference.

Simply I'm not having a lot of fun in my current guild and I wanna see mythic this tier, which I'm not seeing happen with the people I'm with now. If you feel like you could use me, let me know and we can probably talk something out!
We are running a 25man rotating roster! We rotate people depending on the boss and everyone is guaranteed a mythic kill once boss is on farm.

OUR GOAL: as a guild is to get to the top 100-200 world ranking Mythic progression guild

[US][A] <Despicable> of Sargeras
Progression: 7/9mTOS-5/11Mythic Antorus
Raid days/times:
Tues 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
Wed 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
Thur 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
What we are looking for rDPS/healer(rdruid/hpally/Hpriest/mwMonk)also looking for a 2nd Raid Lead (must have an off spec or main spec of Tank/Heal/Dps)

<Despicable> is recruiting for our core roster for Mythic Antorus, so if you're interested in joining you can apply on our guild website: http://www.despicableguild.com/
Discord(for instant reply): Luven/Gaia/lil#7900
or
Btag(for direct game contact):
Urobsession#1870(Recruiting Officer)
Buttfacezz#1980 (Recruiting/Healing Officer)
Tafbird2000#1431(Raid Leader)

We stay active running High Mythic Plus Keys 20+ and rBGs/Arenas
We usually run whenever people are on, but Fridays & Saturdays are the dedicated days to get your +15 weekly or rBG/Arenas from 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/11M Antorus.

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hi!

Animosity is a new guild forming a raid team that plans to go realm first and top US. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid weekends.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. You wont regret it.

--Strixx--
Color Blind (4/11M), Raid Team 1 of guild <Seraph> (Horde-Mal'ganis) is recruiting quality DPS for Mythic ABT Progression.

Our raid times: 8:30pm CST to 12 Midnight CST
2 Day Raid Week - Every Friday and Saturday night, with an optional Thursday run at 10pm CST for some additional Heroic ABT bosses.

Led by a group of ex-hardcore Mythic Prog. Raiders, we've diverged a bit from that raid life and have slowed the pace a bit -- We kill boss at a reasonable pace and we have fun doing it.

Visit Seraphguild.com to apply.
Lorque#1394
Color Blind (4/11M), Raid Team 1 of guild <Seraph> (Horde-Mal'ganis) is recruiting quality DPS for Mythic ABT Progression.

Our raid times: 8:30pm CST to 12 Midnight CST
2 Day Raid Week - Every Friday and Saturday night, with an optional Thursday run at 10pm CST for some additional Heroic ABT bosses.

Led by a group of ex-hardcore Mythic Prog. Raiders, we've diverged a bit from that raid life and have slowed the pace a bit -- We kill boss at a reasonable pace and we have fun doing it.

Visit Seraphguild.com to apply.
Lorque#1394
Drakondia (Hyjal) is looking for reliable and dedicated players who are interested in pushing Antorus for core positions. We offer a laid back 18+ atmosphere that pushes for progression.

Currently 3/11 M Throne. Made 7/9 M in ToS before Throne's launch.

Raid Times:
Tue/Wed/Thurs - 7-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST)

Recruitment needs:
Boom, Shadow, Hunter, Spriest
Non-Ret Melee

If your interested in joining or would like to set up a time to talk, please contact one of the following officers below.

Averínn - Averinn#11429 (GM)
Jenkemjunkey - jenkemjunkee#1880 (Officer)
Hey Tundra,

<Buddy> was a small group of friends that love doing mythic + and raiding together. However, after the first week or so killing argus as a 10 man group we decided to expand and go into mythic. We're very active during the week in discord with mythic + raider.io pushing, alt antorus and old raid farming. We will start Mythic progression on Tuesday, Jan 16th (Garothi doesn't count lul). Currently 11/11H 1/11M.

Our raid times
Tuesday & Thursday
8:30pm - 11:30pm EST

Wednesday(Optional Heroic)
8:30pm - 11:30pm EST

Raid times may go to midnight if the boss is very close to dying.

Requirements*:
- 940+ Ilvl
- 70-75 Traits
- Class knowledge
- Attendance
- Beer*

High Priority

DPS:
Mage
Warlock
Balance Druid
Unholy / Frost DK

Please if you have any questions or are interested contact us:
Zereh(canadian#1776)
Benchmaster(pressure#1474)
MickThunder(mickthunder#1209)
<Symbiosis> is an alliance guild on Sen'jin/Quel'dorei focused on semi-hardcore raiding and progressing through Mythic raid content. We are very laid back outside of progression raiding and have a very active group of players at all times of day for mythic+ dungeons and other activities.
Our current Antorus progression is 1/11M.
Our loot is managed via RCLootcouncil. We use Discord for communication.

Our raid nights/times are as follows:
Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST

Currently looking for: dps and a healer for the main roster
Feel free to contact me for more information: Cyndreya#1336
Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 11/11H in Antorus.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you're looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they're raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you're looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.
Hey there Tundra! Tactics is a 4/11M guild with a melee position available that we feel you may be a good fit for. I went through your logs and liked what I saw so if our spam below sounds good for you we should get in touch.

Tactics - Shadowsong (4/11 M) has openings on its Mythic Raid Team! We are actively seeking motivated and experienced players that are looking to progress on a nine hour per week schedule. Our guild also maintains the top Mythic+ team on our connected realm, with several players well over 3,000 rating.

We raid on Tuesday through Thursday: 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM Pacific Standard Time

An ideal applicant should be:

-Knowledgeable of all aspects of the specialization with which they are applying.
-Willing to change specialization should the need arise, on a case-by-case basis.
-Prepared for encounters; both via knowledge of the encounter and the necessary consumables to complete each raid night.
-Active outside of raid nights, such as through farming Mythic+ dungeons.

We look forward to speaking to you about membership. Contact may be made through the following Battle Tags: Dzt#11245 / Impure#1957 or via our Discord: https://discord.gg/yZAmukR
If you are looking for something more out of a guild, we probably have the community you are looking for. No drama or Elitist. Chill and relaxed with smart, competitive yet humble players running end game content. Raids run T/Th/Sun 630-930 pst.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760767431
Btag: AaronC#11555 Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760
Sick Society is lf 3 DPS. We raid tues/wed/thurs8pm-11pm est and our current progression is 11/11H. We will be transitioning into mythic asap. Fun and friendly group. Add my btag if you are interested and want to know more. Trekkie#11437
Hi Thundrasong,

<Riot> of Sargeras is recruiting exceptional core players for Mythic raids. Guild around since Vanilla. We are 11/11 heroic and have mythic experienced raid leads. We are looking for like-minded hard-casual players to push mythic content on a 2-day raid schedule: Tues/Wed 9-12 est. Apply now at iloveriot.com and add zpriten#11739 btag with any questions.

Further info:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760697632
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FDjk1Jnxx0

All the Best,
Zp the Tree
(H)Wanderlusters-Thrall is a mature casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild. We are currently recruiting to finish out our raid team for current content. We are looking for dps no app required just have a little chat with us officers and maybe run a mythic or 2 for us to check you out. Currently 7/7M-EN 2/3M-ToV 3/10M-NH 9/9H-ToS 1/11M-ABT and wishing to down more MYTHICS but we need you!

Raid times Progression days Wed 8-11cst(9-12est)/Mon 8-11CST(9-12est) Optional Raid Day: Thurs(8-11CST<9-12est>)(We only raid on thurs if we feel we need a little more time and/or new content is released and we want to push it a little bit, other wise for the most part we do alt runs on this day)

Current needs are below but accepting any decent people: those with dual specs dps/healing or dps/tank are highly sought after. Got a group of players? You are more than welcome to come and have a chat and see if your group will fit in with our group and be part of the family =).

Also like to note we can help pay for your transfer to our server if you fit in with our group =).

We are not looking to gear anyone up really, we prefer you be at/around our progression and have the time/effort put into your artifact weapon for the character/toon you want to raid with us as.

Another Note: We want you to have fun playing with your class if your playing something your not having fun on WHY ARE YOU PLAYING THAT CLASS XD; play to have fun not just because we need something, we consider all classes even if we have 1 or 2 of them =).

Ranged DPS- Few slots open

Mage- Low
Boomkin- High
Lock- Low
Spreist- High
Hunter- Med
Ele Sham- Med

Melee DPS- couple slots open
Death knight- High
Demon hunter- Med
Rogue- High
Warr- Low
Feral- Low
Ret Pally- High
WW Monk- High

Healers- Off spec healers wanted

Mistweaver Monk- Low
Resto Druid- Low
Holy pally- Low
Resto Sham- Low
Holy priest- Low
Disc priest- Low

Tanks- No current openings.

Contacts: Warguard#1900(Recruiting Officer),
Mazul#1425(Guild Leader/Healing coordinator)
n Relentless, our goal is to maintain a relaxed, casual raiding atmosphere that is focused on clearing mythic content while still having fun. Relentless has been on Undermine since May 26, 2007 and we have been actively raiding in every tier since forming.

We generally raid current content on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays from 8:00-11:00 PM EST while running Mythic+ and alt raids on off nights. Loot is distributed through the EP/GP Loot System on Heroic and Mythic difficulties.

Current Progress: 2/11M ABT
7/7M Emerald Nightmare
3/3M Trial of Valor
8/10M Nighthold
5/9M Tomb of Soaks

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/undermine/Relentless

Whisper me at Crusader#1550 would love to chat