Thank you Blizzard!

General Discussion
The game is fun again (pre-110) to level. My alts feel more like adventurers and there’s people out in the old world grouping for quests. It’s putting the multiplayer factor back into the early game and I LOVE IT. Thank you thank you thank you please don’t change this. If anything changes just change the raids but everything else is perfect.
Not sure if this is sarcasm or real, nice blue beard btw.
01/17/2018 04:44 AMPosted by Athene
Not sure if this is sarcasm or real, nice blue beard btw.

Very real and ty a man’s gotta have a good beard.
Yes thank you thank you Blizz! This is the most fun I’ve had in years :D I’m a leveler and this just made my year with these changes. Thank you for giving us levelers something to look forward too instead of constantly catering to the end gamers. This definitely balances everything out. You did a fantastic job! Also thank you for making dungeons tougher instead of watching tanks solo the whole thing.
01/17/2018 04:43 AMPosted by Gimeg
The game is fun again (pre-110) to level. My alts feel more like adventurers and there’s people out in the old world grouping for quests. It’s putting the multiplayer factor back into the early game and I LOVE IT. Thank you thank you thank you please don’t change this. If anything changes just change the raids but everything else is perfect.

You understand that the only reason so many are out leveling right now is to see the changes, right?

Give it a day and it'll be back to you running around alone.
01/17/2018 04:49 AMPosted by Silbervogel

You understand that the only reason so many are out leveling right now is to see the changes, right?

I sincerely doubt that. Only the vocal minority are screeching on the forums for an easier game.
Yeah but it'll die down eventually. Every mmo goes through this, there are people everywhere questing and the game feels great. After a month you see less people and so on. In a few months things will be back to the way they were before the patch, which is basically you alone in a zone wondering if it's a singleplayer game that you're playing.
01/17/2018 04:47 AMPosted by Pixxibell
Yes thank you thank you Blizz! This is the most fun I’ve had in years :D I’m a leveler and this just made my year with these changes. Thank you for giving us levelers something to look forward too instead of constantly catering to the end gamers. This definitely balances everything out. You did a fantastic job! Also thank you for making dungeons tougher instead of watching tanks solo the whole thing.

Good for you, but sorry i do not enjoy killing the same dungeon i've ran in the past for 100000 times on so many characters slower now, it's waste of time plus "Boring".

I'd rather them do new raids/dungeons at the max level each patch than me wasting my time leveling alt slower in a dungeon I've finished more than 1000 in the past.

Just wanted to add my voice to this. I completely agree!
01/17/2018 04:51 AMPosted by Gimeg
01/17/2018 04:49 AMPosted by Silbervogel

I sincerely doubt that. Only the vocal minority are screeching on the forums for an easier game.

Yes, and the non-vocal majority will realize that doing the same content they've done 2-3 times before but now much slower isn't that fun and they'll stop.
Couldn't agree more, can't wait to level with my friends later today :D
Ya.. I would like to urge blizzard to scale all content to max level so to “enrich” my gaming experience.. there is no reason why lvl 110s should be able just breeze through dungeons like bfd and vc.
It's way better old leveling sucked no matter how you looked at it. I don't agree with the raids changing though hopefully they fix that, but I've been having a blast leveling my DK since the patch dropped. These people talking about the sense of progression on old leveling their wasn't any you just 1 or 2 hit killed anything around your level that isn't power gain or progression...lol
This definitely balances everything out.

Says you. Where's my compensated Heirloom EXP and damage buff so I can whack gnolls with less effort? That was the whole point to them to begin with. So people like me who've ran zones a gazillion times while leveling could keep running instead of being gimped.
I'm happy that those of you who enjoy the slower pace have been accommodated.
What about the rest of us?
Fix the leveling dungeons at least.

Yes thank you for such a wonderful screwed up patch.
I hate the patch. It ruined old raids and leveling.
01/17/2018 04:54 AMPosted by Silbervogel
01/17/2018 04:51 AMPosted by Gimeg

Yes, and the non-vocal majority will realize that doing the same content they've done 2-3 times before but now much slower isn't that fun and they'll stop.

These people are inferior "facebook gamers" who wouldn't last 1 week playing the classic WoW.

Blizzard is finally addressing this major issue in this game by making people make groups for leveling up.
01/17/2018 07:16 AMPosted by Yämcha
01/17/2018 04:54 AMPosted by Silbervogel

These people are inferior "facebook gamers" who wouldn't last 1 week playing the classic WoW.

Blizzard is finally addressing this major issue in this game by making people make groups for leveling up.

Exactly, it brings back a sense of community that has been lost in this game (outside of guilds at end game) for years. Brilliant move and I hope it stays.
Yes thank you thank you Blizz! This is the most fun I’ve had in years :D I’m a leveler and this just made my year with these changes.

I'm a leveller as well yet its ruined it for me, So I guess people are not all the same as you?