Gnomes and shallow water

General Discussion
Is there no way to make the game act likes gnomes don't need to swim when walking through a puddle?
But I love tanking mobs in a puddle and moving super slow!
ride an elekk or mammoth or yak or something
gnomes get big mounts
This game is aboslutely broken until it gets a puddle scaling patch.
Haha, yeah. Would be nice.

Even when I'm in Suramar and using the disguise, and even though the disguise is quite tall, it still makes me swim when I'm fetching the ley worms or whatever they are at the winery.
Absolutely not. This is what you get for being small.

If you want to be like the rest of us, get some stilts or something. You Gnomes are smart, so you can figure something out.
darkheart thicket
I never knew this was a thing. I gotta be careful next time I go puddle stomping. You never know if a gnome is in there.
This is why I have the iceberg angler thing on my gnome mage's main bar. Too bad my gnome warlock doesn't fish.
Other than LoS on hills, water depth is one of the few times your character's height matters. Be glad that's all it is.
No way I still lol when this happens to me, specially while my wife,(panda) is standing next to me.
its a nuisance, it seems most disguise toys wont chance your "height" when it computes weather you swim or not.

the blood pool in darkheart thicket, or collecting wyrms in suramar can be a pain.

i generally use my Gnomish world shrinker to try and avoid it

personally, i wish they could adjust the water level in darkheart thicket... as a full gnome team would be at a frustrating disadvantage =/
I'm OK with gnomes not needing to swim of every other race gets a <punt gnome> ability and Tauren get the <gnome crusher> ability. I think how they would operate is self explanatory. Deal?
That's so cute, and you guys kinda deserve it for using me in your experiments when I was human.
There's a real dark side under all that cuteness.
Gnomes just don't get enough calcium when growing up. It stunts their growth. You should form a diplomatic alliance with the Tauren so you can get some milk with much needed calcium and vitamin D.
Relevant DLC:

http://www.darklegacycomics.com/85
01/21/2018 08:44 PMPosted by Kettlepop
Is there no way to make the game act likes gnomes don't need to swim when walking through a puddle?

There is, you just race change into anything else.

/punt
you guys used to drown in puddles...

You gnomes Drowned!
01/21/2018 10:53 PMPosted by Scruit
its a nuisance, it seems most disguise toys wont chance your "height" when it computes weather you swim or not.

the blood pool in darkheart thicket, or collecting wyrms in suramar can be a pain.

i generally use my Gnomish world shrinker to try and avoid it

personally, i wish they could adjust the water level in darkheart thicket... as a full gnome team would be at a frustrating disadvantage =/

But let's make sure we take a little time to size it up and put that frustration in perspective. It would only be a small frustration.
Similarly, bigger races have issues walking through doors on mounts.

We need doorway/water level scaling please blizzard.