933 frost dk lf guild

Guild Recruitment
933 frost dk looking for raiding guild/pvp guild; prefer Sundays, Mondays, and/or Tuesdays. (Anytime those days) I prefer alliance and willing to transfer for the right guild. I am 11/11 nm and heroic. add me on btag Pindog#1104
Not sure you will be interested but I'ma currently in the process of rebuilding a old gud back to it's former glory .. Winterhoof server .my btag is Deàdmemories#1701
<LF Waldo PST> Mal’Ganis-US LF DPS and Healers for our raiding guild to progress further. We are 8/11 Heroic, raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST. Also do mythic plus, normal raiding, and play other games as a guild. All we ask is you carry your own weight, and show for raids. Sent you a battletag hit me up

Just need more solid people to get into mythic raiding!!
Hey There!
<Ashes of Renewal> is a 2 night raiding guild on Exodar/Medivh-US. We raid 8-11pm EST (server time) Sunday and Monday nights. We are 3/11 H ABT and are looking for more skilled players to help us progress further into Heroic content.

Current recruitment needs are as follows.

Immediate raid spots for DPS!

~Hunter, Boomkin, Ret Paladin ~

Healer spot open immediately!

~Monk, Priest, or Pally~

Exceptional DPS

Regardless of class/spec, if you feel like you are an exceptional player, we would love to hear from you!

What we expect from our raiders:
* Attendance. Attendance is critical for progression, we understand life happens but we would like to see our raiders aim to make raid nights 80 percent of the time.
* Punctuality. We are 2 day, 6 hours a week raiding guild and every minute we can spend on progression matters.
* Extensive class knowledge and knowledge of raid mechanics.
* The desire to constantly want to improve and maximize your character's stats.
* A good attitude towards raiding, your fellow guild members, and in general. One of the things we do pride ourselves on is our fun, friendly and social environment.

<Ashes of Renewal> was originally formed by a close-knit group of friends in Cataclysm who want to raid at heroic level, while maintaining a fun and social environment. We are serious when we need to be, but also have no room for toxic players or drama. We all are decently active outside of raid nights, having Tuesday night normal clears, and mythic+ groups running often as we can. If this environment sounds like something you would be interested in, we would love to hear from you!

Please add me if you're interested in joining or have additional questions!

Mooncrescent- alena#1533
Server: Silver Hand
Progress:
11/11 N & 10/11 H Antorus
9/9 N & 8/9 H Tomb of Sargeras
10/10 N&H Nighthold
3/3 N&H Trial of Valor
1/7 M & 7/7 N&H Emerald Nightmare

Thursday and Sunday 9 pm PST -12 am.
https://discord.gg/XbDF3fG

Current Recruitment:
- Hunter
- Shadow Priest
- Elemental Shaman
- Balance Druid
- Feral Druid
- Mage
- DPS Warrior
- Warlock
- DPS Demon Hunter
- Death Knight
- Rogue
- Back up healer (any dps main spec)
- Back up tank (any dps main spec)
- Awesome players of any class/spec

About Us:
<Exodus> was created in 2007 and started raiding as a casual guild. At the launch of WotLK we started becoming a more raid focused guild. We are a close knit group that is decently laid back, has a low turnover rate, and focused on progressing.

If you are interested, feel free to contact me on B.Net, Anani#1620, or check out our discord: https://discord.gg/XbDF3fG
If you are still looking and can raid 8:30pm EST T/W/Th then I think we can be a good fit for you. We're a group of veteran players who some have done the hard core scene in the past and would like to now just relax and enjoy ourselves. Currently 11/11H in Antorus and have cleared all other raid this xpac on heroic before the next patch. We were previously a mythic/heroic guild (before mythic was a thing) before our hiatus back in WOD.

You can learn more about us by visiting our recruitment thread or by contacting me via btag. I'd be happy to answer any questions as well as help you to the best of my ability.

Btag: Ysosrslawl#1721
Recruitment thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759351722?page=1