RestoSham 928 - LF casual raiding (A52)

Guild Recruitment
Hello everyone!
My name is Kshams, I am a dedicated Shaman healer. My BTag # neal121#1647. About a month ago I returned to WoW after taking a break days before the release of the broken shore.

I am on Area52 server - Horde.
I live in the USA - WI to be exact. So I am on the central time zone.

I have been hopping 1 dead guild to another. They always promise "A guild run this weekend" but when that weekend comes around - nobody shows, not even the man who created the event... so I leave that one in hopes to find another. I am really hoping to find a real guild that has its act together!

I am a 100% dedicated healer (dont dps in raid). I have been leveling my gear quickly to catch up to content. 928 now. I have been sham healing since Cata and havent played other toons. I love shamans! I started playing as a lock during vanilla, then a mage during BC, mage again WTLK, shaman for cata and so on.

What am I looking for?
1- A good place to call home. Not a place that is constantly recruiting every guild-less player out there. No. I want to find a group of promising/loyal players. Not a bunch of randoms pulled off the streets.
2 - A guild that is mature, friendly, respectful, etc.
3 - Raids in the evenings, not nights. I am talking like anywhere from 6pm-11pm. This is because of my early work hours and I need to get up early for work

Thank you for reading. I hope to hear from you! If you need me to try out for anything please message me!
neal121#1647
hey just saw your post and think you might be a good fit for our weekend team. currently the team is 3/11h and looking to push further. as a guild we provide feast and flask for our raid days along with friendly motivated raiders to push content and mythic +s and other things on a regualr basis. ive included my guild spam for your consideration. hope to hear from you soon

Guild: Raven Guard
Server: Zul'Jin
Raid Days: Tues And Wed with optional Thurs & Sat and Sun Evenings
Times: 8-11 PM EST all days/teams
Progression: 9/9 H TOS, and 3/11 H ABT
Loot System: Loot Council for Antorus
Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761006125
Wow Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Raven+Guard
Contacts: GM-Zeerek#1116, Co-GM- Deliahshadow#1586, Recruitment Officer- Shadyfaux#1652, or Garaan#5910
Hi!

Animosity is a new guild forming a raid team that plans to go realm first and top US. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid weekends.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions.

--Strixx--
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/11M Antorus.

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Havent had any hits yet in-game.

In terms of a realm transfer, thats pretty iffy. I came from Dentarg, went to another server, and then eventually Area52 to get away from some dead/medium dead servers.

The guild I am in now is still a "filler" since their raid times dont exactly meet well with the hours i work.

Raids in the evenings, not nights. I am talking like anywhere from 6pm-11pm. This is because of my early work hours and I need to get up early for work.
Hi alittle about my guild~

<Spellbound> 9/11H 11/11N on Ghostlands (PvE) is a progression focused guild who are dedicated to clearing content 3 nights a week on our weekday team and 2 days on our weekend team. Looking for raiders, Mythic+ & social players. We are looking for raiders who are reliable, active, show up on time, have a strong understanding of their class/spec, are willing to improve, who are thorough in preparation & are focused during the raid. We are willing to help gear players up as well as help them out with research of their class/spec.

Raid Schedule:
Weekday Team: Tues / Thurs 7pm – 10pm CST
Weekend Team: Fri / Sat 8pm – 11pm CST

Come join us
Battle Tag:
Juicykisses#1306 (recruiter)
Bentz#11930 (gm/rl)
Ewok#11443 (gm/rl)

visit spellbound-ghostlands.enjin.com.
If you don't find something, hit me up.

My btag is Sieara#1968 and if that is full hit me up on Discord: Sieara#6473. I also run the recruitment discord: https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

All the weekend guilds on my realm:

MORNING (5am+)
[H] One and Done - Saturday 11am-2pm EST Heroic NEW GUILD

AFTERNOON (Noon+)
[H] Warsong - Saturday & Sunday 2pm-5pm EST Mythic (11/11H)

EVENING (5pm+)
[H] Impure - Saturday & Sunday 6pm-9pm EST Mythic (2/11M)
[A] Elysium - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-9:30pm EST Mythic (1/11M)
[A] Judgement - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-10pm EST Heroic (6/11H)
[H] Horder Faster Deeper - Friday-Sunday 8pm-11pm EST Heroic (7/11H)
[H] Prophets - Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST Heroic (6/11H)
[A] In The Mountains - Friday & Sunday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Heroic (11/11H)
[H] Ours Is The Fury - Friday & Saturday 8:30pm-11pm EST Heroic (11/11H)

LATE NIGHT (9pm+)
[A] Mognificent - Friday & Saturday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (8/11H)
[H] Synthesize - Saturday & Sunday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (1/11M)
[H] Synthesis - Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST Mythic (8/11M)
[H] Celestial Accord - Saturday & Sunday 10pm-1am EST Heroic (6/11H)
[H] Paragons - Saturday 11pm-2am & Sunday 10pm-1am EST Mythic (8/11H)
[A] Loch Modan Yacht Club - Friday & Saturday 11:55pm-3am EST Heroic (11/11H)
Hey Kshams,

Consider applying to Toast a Horde guild on Area-52. There are 13 raiding teams that have a variety of times available. Learn more and submit an application at toastguild.com.
<Casually Scrubtastic> US - Stormrage

10/11 H - Semi-hardcore/Casual guild

Sat/Sun Morning Raids
10 am - 1 pm EST

Great Attendance is wanted, but not mandatory. We're a pretty laid back bunch just let us know beforehand.

Needs:
Tanks -
none

Healers - 1
Rshaman
HPally
Hpriest
Exceptional Applicants always considered

DPS -
Mage

Willing to take any exceptional healers or dps at ANY time that wish to join. We have just recently started raiding and progressing and have grown by leaps and strides.

Applicants can apply to btag: Nyderrasethi#1927, Ghost#112677 or BellesBtag#1676