RestoSham 928 - LF casual raiding (A52)

Guild Recruitment
Hello everyone!
My name is Kshams, I am a dedicated Shaman healer. My BTag # neal121#1647. About a month ago I returned to WoW after taking a break days before the release of the broken shore.

I am on Area52 server - Horde.
I live in the USA - WI to be exact. So I am on the central time zone.

I have been hopping 1 dead guild to another. They always promise "A guild run this weekend" but when that weekend comes around - nobody shows, not even the man who created the event... so I leave that one in hopes to find another. I am really hoping to find a real guild that has its act together!

I am a 100% dedicated healer (dont dps in raid). I have been leveling my gear quickly to catch up to content. 928 now. I have been sham healing since Cata and havent played other toons. I love shamans! I started playing as a lock during vanilla, then a mage during BC, mage again WTLK, shaman for cata and so on.

What am I looking for?
1- A good place to call home. Not a place that is constantly recruiting every guild-less player out there. No. I want to find a group of promising/loyal players. Not a bunch of randoms pulled off the streets.
2 - A guild that is mature, friendly, respectful, etc.
3 - Raids in the evenings, not nights. I am talking like anywhere from 6pm-11pm. This is because of my early work hours and I need to get up early for work

Thank you for reading. I hope to hear from you! If you need me to try out for anything please message me!
neal121#1647
hey just saw your post and think you might be a good fit for our weekend team. currently the team is 3/11h and looking to push further. as a guild we provide feast and flask for our raid days along with friendly motivated raiders to push content and mythic +s and other things on a regualr basis. ive included my guild spam for your consideration. hope to hear from you soon

Guild: Raven Guard
Server: Zul'Jin
Raid Days: Tues And Wed with optional Thurs & Sat and Sun Evenings
Times: 8-11 PM EST all days/teams
Progression: 9/9 H TOS, and 3/11 H ABT
Loot System: Loot Council for Antorus
Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761006125
Wow Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Raven+Guard
Contacts: GM-Zeerek#1116, Co-GM- Deliahshadow#1586, Recruitment Officer- Shadyfaux#1652, or Garaan#5910
Hi!

Animosity is a new guild forming a raid team that plans to go realm first and top US. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid weekends.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions.

--Strixx--
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/11M Antorus.

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com