Login Problem: Character Not Found

Technical Support
Just to add another #METOO to this thread. When logging in, there is not choice to select a character. The list on ever server is empty and there is no option to create a new character.

Ciao!
Yep cannot log into this Character or any servers.
I have an unused 90 boost. Could this we related? Anyone else have a boost?
01/16/2018 05:43 PMPosted by Thewanderer
off blizzs twitter feed:

BlizzardCS

@BlizzardCS
14m14 minutes ago
More
[#Warcraft] We're aware of "Character Not Found", "Character Creation Timed Out" & black character screens when trying to log in. This is due to the number of players attempting to log into game currently. Please try again later.

Wow, seriously? Why is this an issue? Their servers should be able to handle the game load after all these years... It's not like they have so many MORE players than 5 years ago that this should be a problem.
yep same here
We must all have something in common because I have plenty of friends playing - probably that stupid authintacator
same
Me too... this is absolutely ridiculous.
Someone did suggest the authenticator, but the thing is, I've had it for years and it's never been an issue. Why would it suddenly be now?
having same problem here my players are not showing and cant log in my screen is not showing my players or anything ................
Same here.

It takes forever for my characters to appear.

Then character not found.
We must all have something in common because I have plenty of friends playing - probably that stupid authintacator

Server group or cluster or whatever they call it...maybe?
01/16/2018 05:56 PMPosted by Weylander

Server group or cluster or whatever they call it...maybe?

I didn't have an authenticator and then i added one to see if it would help.. same problem either way.
I'm in!
They did a bag upgrade to the authenticator if you have one this patch and are having an issue with it
Long load time for character selection screen then locks during loading character to say not found. All realms, all characters. Restarted computer and removed all addons with same results.
01/16/2018 06:01 PMPosted by Roahom
They did a bag upgrade to the authenticator if you have one this patch and are having an issue with it

Was having this problem with no authenticator
Was just a shot in the dark. Any good movies coming out?
My wife and I both have authenticators. I can not log in and she had no problem and is playing as I speak.
Having this issue also... even after doing everything I've found on old posts to fix the issue..... NOTHING has worked.