Raid lockout sharing Stealth Nerf 7.3.5

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Prev 1 4 5 6 8 Next
Bump for Dragon Soul fix
How the !@#$ is this still not fixed, Blizz? Just wasted a ton of time clearing some Dragon Soul and Ulduar on a new alt, just for it to not work, and then stubble on this thread.
06/24/2018 01:46 PMPosted by Vythra
How the !@#$ is this still not fixed, Blizz? Just wasted a ton of time clearing some Dragon Soul and Ulduar on a new alt, just for it to not work, and then stubble on this thread.

I'd like to know the answer to this as well, don't even care that it's necro'ed. It's never been responded to.
How the !@#$ is this still not fixed, Blizz? Just wasted a ton of time

Because they have no incentive to
06/26/2018 03:13 PMPosted by Diarmaid

Because they have no incentive to

Unfortunately, I'd really like to have seen a blue post or reply at least acknowledging that this wasn't on purpose or claiming the change. Otherwise it stands out as a well documented/reported, unintentional bug. Looks bad on the game developers not caring about their game.
Bumping this again,
its been 5 months and still no blue post. Even if its to say this is intended so that we know and can start our grieving in peace.
This is still very frustrating. I am upset like the rest of the people here that Blizzard is ignoring this issue. No, it is not the main focus of the dev team with the release of bfa coming out, but it happens to be the content that a large amount of people rely on before an expansion's release. Please address this issue blues.
this issue is still happening. I've submitted bug report after bug report and blizz as usual refuses to pay attention to their customers. I mean, DIDN'T YOU GUYS LEARN YOUR LESSON IN WoD? You lost 3 million customers. Sure would hate to see that happen again, but if we try REALLY HARD, maybe we can cause the gd devs to FIX the issue. I'll watch and if they don't i'll unsub.
all we can do is complain and hope they fix it with BFA... or at least the prepatch

we will see
Bump
Blizz please fix this. Please.
At least an acknowledgement that this is an issue would be nice ^.^
After screwing myself and trying to help others on Mythic (ie: letting them use my lockout) I logged in to see 14/14 killed on Mythic SoO, even though I didn't touch Garrosh. After some digging I found this article, still not a blue post, still disheartening, but something "official" nonetheless.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/18367

This post clarifies which raids have "strict" lockouts as they call it.
I don't understand why any old content has a "strict lockout". Once content is old how about just making a normal lockout like in the past. Maybe even an easier one where there is no heroic/normal tom foolery. Farming old content is the only reason I play this game anymore, but spending 7 hours doing Dragon Soul on all of my toons is a bit ridiculous. It seems odd they would touch this in the first place. It's been the same for years.

Side note: Anyone in the BFA beta that can test Panda / Dragon Soul raids?
I would like to suggest to the Blizzard developers to put up an npc for each OLD raid instance where a player would be able to speak to and teleport to a certain boss.

That NPC should not be visible though on timewalking raid instances.

This would save players a lot of time when farming MOUNTS and TRANSMOGS, because this is really the only reason people run OLD raid instances.

I hope a Blizzard staff would be able to see this and take it in for consideration.
tthis change is so dumb ree
05/10/2018 08:36 PMPosted by Brissandy
Edit: if this wasn't intended then they'd have fixed it by now. Blizz isn't generally known for leaving huge obvious bugs in their game for long stretches and things that are broken on accident are typically hotfixed within days. They know this is "broken" now and they don't care. That should tell you something.

Lol.

Bump.
Bump... this is stupid clearing mythic SoO is such a huge pain.
Can't believe nothing has been done about this. There wasn't even an official note on this being changed.

If it was an intentional change, shouldn't there have been a blue post or an announcement about it by now?