please keep two pets for bm

Hunter
i recall a blue post stating they would be..but not seeing any hope of that in the 8.0 datamines hopping we can keep a second pet bm having two has been a blast and gives it something other hunter specs dont have and is what made me play hunter again.
Ion discussed it awhile back in a Q/A. They never confirmed they would keep two pets, and they confirmed Hati would be gone. They did mention that it's something that they would like to look into to possibly keep around, but they were not making any promises.

It's the first build of Alpha, they could still potentially add a 2nd pet as a talent. I doubt they will ever do so baseline again though.
I hated having two pets from the start. Feel so crowded with it. They should keep it as a talent for people who really want it but absolutely don't force it on us.
01/26/2018 07:41 PMPosted by Drakaga
They should keep it as a talent for people who really want it but absolutely don't force it on us.

This is what I can get behind since many said two pets ruined their BM yet others like me liked having that second pet while they are at it make the second pet Hati.

#HATI4LIFE...#SAVEHATI...#PRAYERS4HATI...#HATI4EVER...#HUNTERS4HATI
I enjoyed having 2 pets aesthetically, but mechanically they still need to do a lot of work to make it work effectively. I don't see us having 2 pets again and I'm ok with that.
blizz fix the main pet ai first. then worry about 2nd pet latter on.

if a 2nd pet going to gimp hunter dps keep it.
hati is the worst i would rather have 1 pet, then have 2 and have 1 be hati
Good god no. 2 pets is pointless and stupid. Glad to see that its going back to 1 pet.
I'd say keep two pets ONLY if we have two pet bars to control them individually.
01/26/2018 07:46 PMPosted by Legionkiller
01/26/2018 07:41 PMPosted by Drakaga
They should keep it as a talent for people who really want it but absolutely don't force it on us.

This is what I can get behind since many said two pets ruined their BM yet others like me liked having that second pet while they are at it make the second pet Hati.

#HATI4LIFE...#SAVEHATI...#PRAYERS4HATI...#HATI4EVER...#HUNTERS4HATI

make hati a tameable model, but for goodness sakes let us change the 2nd pets name this time
i would much prefer having 2 of my pets out.
I would LOVE it if I could keep two independent pets out at once...one tenacity pet and one ferocity pet. It would give BM a really cool unique thing over the other specs.

For sure make it a talent since there are many BM hunters that don't want it, but if they made that a talent choice I'd consider finally forgiving Blizz for removing the "Adaptation" talent that we had in WoD.

But if it's going to be Hati again then F that. I'd much rather have one pet than be forced to have Hati again. Gurl bye.