970 Enhancement Shaman LF Weekday Guild

Guild Recruitment
970 Enhancement shaman with 960 Ele Offspec, currently 4/11 M looking for a weekday Raiding team. High performing player, Logs posted for ease of access.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/eonar/xmdoll

I'm a progression minded player who is looking for finish out the expansion killing bosses and pushing cutting edge. I raid on weekends in a second mythic guild. So preferably the Weekday guild would be 2 day but I can manage 3 day. Open to Faction swap but it would need to be a perfect storm due to cost.
I'm posting on an alt due to uncertainty with my current weekday guild. Progression has screeched to a halt for several weeks and I'd like to get a feel for what else is out there.
Btag Kurono#1515 for quick reply.
~Tilted Halos~ An alliance guild on Stormrage.

We are a reforming guild looking to grow back into our former US top 150 ranking.

Legion Progression:

7/7H EN
7/7M EN
3/3H ToV
2/3M ToV
10/10H NH
1/10M NH (we disbanded after mythic release)
0/9 ToS on every difficulty- we were on break
11/11N Antorus
11/11H Antorus

Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic.

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add my btag so we can chat! Happy Hunting!

Currently recruiting:

High:

Bear OR Brewmaster Monk
Blood DK OR Prot Pally
Arcane/Frost/Fire Mage
Shadow Priest
Ele Sham
Boomkin
Windwalk Monk

Medium:
Assin/Outlaw/Combat Rogue
Ret Paladin
Enhance Shaman
Havoc Demon Hunter

Low:
Resto Sham
Holy Paladin

Additionally, we are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader
Jade#12824- Recruiting Officer

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King.

Our raid days are Tuesday, Thursday and Monday (if needed) from 8:00-11:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). We are a RC loot council guild for mythic and personal for Heroic/normal; For more details on our loot system please inquire, they will be explained during the discord interview.

Our GM is me, Celi my battle tag is Cel#1893, Jayde is my recruiting officer and her btag is Jade#12824; add me in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. Here is our discord to apply https://discord.gg/RGAWVgG We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.
Expectations: 955+ itemized / equipped iLevel & 75+ artifact traits w/ logs to prove your ability.

We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
Legion Progression History:
4/11 M-Antorus, 5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM
(Optional) Heroic Thursdays
Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
http://www.TeamDeviant.com
Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
Aeliar#1904 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
Aeliar#7628 on Discord

or fill out an application at http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdWlob8bRp
Reign is recruiting motivated and skilled players to join our core group in order to be able to push Mythic Antorus efficiently and effectively. We are a progression raiding guild that has the goal of not only completing the current and future tiers, but to be able to do it at a competitive rate on condensed 2 day schedule.

We are active outside of designated raid times with several members who like to push M+ keys and have cultivated a guild dynamic that is tight-knit with a friendly atmosphere which has resulted in friendships inside and outside the game.

If you are interested in being a part of a friendly competitive team, please contact one of the officers below and one of us will get in touch with you as soon as we can! I am also available all day on discord (Fiolated#9828).

Guild:<Reign> Thunderlord
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30-11:30CST with an optional Monday
Current Progression: 4/11M 11/11H Antorus
Contacts:
    Fiolated(Council/Recruitment): shinks50#1291
    Smiles/Smileage(GM/Raid Lead/Dad): lettuceflow#1132

Needs: Solid dps with a penchant for mechanics
Posting on main, still looking at all offers.
Hello Kerono,

I will keep this short and sweet. Dinosaur Cowboys is an 8 hour a week guild composed of ex hardcore raiders, now mostly working professionals. We have raiders that perform at a very high level, and want Mythic kills without having to give up 12-20 hours a week.

We are currently 9/11M Ant

We are located on Sargeras Alliance.

We raid Tuesday and Thursday 8pm to 12:00 am est.

Due to only raiding 8 hours a week, we take our time very seriously. We get things done. Everyone comes prepared and ready to go.

If you have any questions please feel free to add the btags or send tells to any of the officers in charge of recruiting.

In-game: Thiich@Sargeras
Battle-tag: Oldcastle#1144

http://www.dinosaurcowboys.net/

Come get your Mythic boss kills without a hardcore schedule!

Hope to hear from you soon,
Thiich
<LF Waldo PST> Mal’Ganis-US LF DPS and Healers for our raiding guild to progress further. We are 8/11 Heroic, raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST. Also do mythic plus, normal raiding, and play other games as a guild. All we ask is you carry your own weight, and show for raids. Sent you a battletag, hit me up!

Just need more solid people to get into mythic raiding!!
Still looking although some of these seem promising.
Anyone else looking for a mechanically strong, high tier DPS?
<Just Like You Imagined> on US-Arthas Horde
- 2/11M - Eonar is literally 1% away. HC won't take us long.
- 2-night/week raid schedule; Tues/Thurs @ 8:30p - 11:00p EST - Very rarely do we stay past 11.
- Looking for DPS (prefer Boomkin, Mage, Shaman (Enh or Ele), Warrior); however, we recruit the player not the class class/spec.
- Community of players for 11, going on 12 years. Trolls, nerds, anime weaboos, sports fanatics, tech gurus and everything in between.
- Far from cliquey; put yourself out there and you're in. Ask some of our recent recruits (Rektus, Horkie, Khorv to name the more recents).

BNet/Discord Contacts:
Masa (RL) - Masa#1340 (BNet) // Masa/Unfinished#7985 (Discord)
Peinen (Stay at home Dad) - Peinen#1748 (BNet) // Peinen#6951 (Discord)
Rhaee - Rhaeggar#11434 (BNet) // Rhaee#3755
Drakondia (Hyjal) is looking for reliable and dedicated players who are interested in pushing Antorus. We offer a laid back 18+ atmosphere that pushes for progression.

Were 7/9 M before Throne, and are currently 5/11 M.

Raid Times:
Tues/Wed/Thurs - 7-10 pm PST (10pm-1am EST)

Recruitment needs:
Any Non-Ret Melee

If your interested in joining or would like to set up a time to talk, please contact one of the following officers below.

Averínn - Averinn#11429 (GM)
Jenkemjunkey - jenkemjunkee#1880 (Officer)
Ovenproofju#1318 (Officer)
Abistol#1535 (Officer)
Hey Kerono!

Have a look at our info and let's set up a time to chat further should you want to join the Resistance.

Forum post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759220759

TL;DR: Resistance @ Hyjal-US is looking for capable raiders like yourself. We are focused on Mythic progression on Fri and Sat 7-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST) and are currently 6/11M. Let me know if you're interested in more details and/or you'd like to come trial with us during our optional raid night held on Wednesdays at regular raid times (7-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST)). We can also set up a Discord chat. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Riventide
BNet: Riventide#1332
Discord: Riventide#1348
<Vigil> on Zul’jin is reformed from about a dozen players from our US 5th Mists of Pandaria roster. We’ve gotten 6/11 Mythic after just three weeks of being formed, with many former raiders low-geared and fresh to legion raiding. We are looking to add more players to core spots in our roster to push later bosses.

Above all, we want fun, non-toxic players, who have a strong personal responsibility.

Schedule:
Wednesday and Thursday
8 PM EST - 11 PM EST (5 - 8 PST)

We will add Tuesday in for new raid content. Optionally do heroics on Tuesdays as long as people want to.

/w Xaruja-Zul'jin // BTAG: Kitty#13851 // DISCORD: Xaru#9952
Our other officers are Infredible and Elawde, who can be reached in-game as well.

Requirements:
  • 90%+ Attendance
  • Discord
  • Weakauras, bigdumblootcouncil, and Exorsus Raid Tools.
  • 75+ artifact.
<Tilted> is a newly formed semi-hardcore raiding guild looking for exceptional players for our raiding team.

Raid Times: (CST/Server Time) 7:30-10:30 Tues/Weds/Thurs
Progression: 8/11 M Antorus

Currently Recruiting:
Any exceptional players regardless of class or spec, however we are in need of the following:
(High) Blood DK, Rogue, Warlock, Shadow Priest
(Medium) Mage, Hunter
(Low) Balance Druid, Enhancement Shaman

Realm: Emerald Dream (RP-PvP)

We use a loot council for loot distribution to ensure loot is being used in the most optimal manner.

Our trial period is 2 weeks. We require 100% attendance during the trial period but will make short-term exceptions if necessary.

If you are interested in joining please submit an application here:
https://goo.gl/Uj64sr

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us:
Erulight (Eru#1945)
Catomonk (Cato#1898)
Baambii (bambitripnip#1588)
<Volition>

[Horde] US-Zul'Jin

Current Progress:
7/11 Mythic Antorus | 8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras | 9/10 Mythic Nighthold | 3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor - Cutting Edge | 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare - Cutting Edge

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Volition

Raid Times:
Tuesday, Thursday 8:00 - 11:00pm EST

We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild with a core comprised of raiders with past top US experience. We expect high performance, but are a relaxed, friendly, and a drama-free environment.

What we are looking for:
We are seeking exceptional DPS and a healer. It is a huge bonus if you have past top 100 US experience and if you can play your off specs to a high level. The high priority listing for recruitment is below.

We are striving to improve every tier. The current schedule means we have to communicate and address problems quickly for a clean and fast, efficient progression. We are not interested in meter padding or loot goblins. We need competent players who pay attention to mechanics.

RECRUITMENT

Please be advised that all exceptional applications of any class/role/spec will be reviewed and assessed in the normal way even if the recruitment need is not high. Any exceptional DPS, tank, or healer applications will always be considered.

Healer - Core

Monk (MW)
Paladin (Holy)

Ranged

Druid (Balance)

Melee

Shaman (Enh.)
Warrior (Fury)
Rogue (Sub./Sin.)
Monk (WW.)

Contact
All guild and app. information can be found at https://volitionzj.enjin.com/

For any further questions regarding recruitment feel free to contact myself Ryles#1518 // Carlynn#1201 // Ljmadness#1790
<UPRISING> was founded in April of 2017. We are a Horde raiding guild located on the connected PVP realms of Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale.

We raid Tues/Thurs 8:30pm-11pm EST and Sundays 8:00pm-11pm EST.

Current Raid Progression: 4/11M Antorus

We are looking to add a few 75+ trait, 945+ ilvl players to our team. If you play one of the classes and/or specs below and are interested in doing your part to help keep the internet safe from dragons, please visit our website (below) or whisper one of our members or officers.

Havoc DH
Mage
Warlock
Shadow Priest
Resto/Boomkin Druid
Shadow/Disc Priest
Resto/Ele Shaman
Windwalker Monk

Exceptional players of any class are always welcomed to apply.

We take the game a bit more seriously than filthy casuals but are by no means "Hardcore". We are laid back but competitive. Many of our members push Mythic + Keys on off-nights making an attempt to ensure that all raiders complete a +15 Key for the week for that juicy loot box prize (most likely a 960 shard). When not playing WoW many of our members can be found enjoying other games (Overwatch, Destiny 2, PUBG, etc).

We use RC loot council to help distribute the shiny purple pixels that drop when we kill raid bosses. We award loot in a manner that best helps the guild progress. Attendance, performance, dedication, and participation are all things taken into consideration when determining who gets what.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact either Stormyrainz#1865 or Rolan#11265 in-game via battle.net or visit our website www.uprisingfiretree.com

Thanks for your time!
If alliance work
I could probably cover the transfer part

Hey there we are currently recruiting Strong RDPS(warlocks especially) also MDPS(like rogues-enh shammy) and possibly a healing position(MW monk-rdruid-hpally)for our core roster.

But also accepting all applicants for any position. We are running a 25-30man rotating roster! We rotate people depending on the boss and everyone is guaranteed a mythic kill once boss is on farm.

OUR GOAL: as a guild is to get to the top 100-200 world ranking Mythic progression guild

[US][A] <Despicable> of Sargeras
Progression: 7/9mTOS-6/11Mythic Antorus
Raid days/times:
Tues 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
Wed 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
Thur 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
What we are looking for DPS also looking for a 2nd Raid Lead (must have an off spec or main spec of Tank/Heal/Dps)

<Despicable> is recruiting for our core roster for Mythic Antorus, so if you're interested in joining you can apply on our guild website: http://www.despicableguild.com/
Discord(for instant reply): Luven/Gaia/lil#7900
or
Btag(for direct game contact):
Urobsession#1870(Recruiting Officer)
Tafbird2000#1431(Raid Leader)
Vandorf#11201 (Recruiting Officer/Recruitment Interviewer ) Hophopglide
We stay active running High Mythic Plus Keys 20+ and rBGs/Arenas
We usually run whenever people are on, but Fridays & Saturdays are the dedicated days to get your +15 weekly or rBG/Arenas from 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
<Aftermath> on Thrall is actively seeking a DPS as we push through Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne.

Raid Nights: Tue/Wed/Thur 8:00 - 11:0 pm EST
Loot Council
Discord
Progression: 5/11 M
Guild Bank Provides Flasks, Feasts, Pots, Gems, Chants, Vantus, etc.

Add me on btag if our progression and raid days work for you, and we can
discuss the details of what you're looking for from a guild.

Shadows - Shadows#1383 GM
Slok - Slok#1669 Recruiter
Expectations: 955+ itemized / equipped iLevel & 75+ artifact traits w/ logs to prove your ability.

We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
Legion Progression History:
4/11 M-Antorus, 5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN
50% High Command after 1 hour of pulls

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM
(Optional) Heroic Thursdays
Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
http://www.TeamDeviant.com
Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
Aeliar#1904 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
Aeliar#7628 on Discord

or fill out an application at http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdWlob8bRp