962 Tank looking for a home( est time )

Guild Recruitment
Experienced tank looking for an east coast raiding guild.....

Looking to raid consistently two nights a week between or around 7est time to ( no later than ) 12midnight.

Pugs are hit or miss and I can’t stay up raiding till 2-3 am when I have work the next morning.

Looking forward to hear back from y’all !!
Hit me up on btag. Boomking#11795
Hey Jinn
High Life, an alliance guild on Dalaran is looking for tanks (and healers if you know a few).
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760638636

We're looking for tanks and healers for our raid team, and looking for everyone else for chill, fun and WoW. We have discord which is active most nights and weekly activities other than raiding (which we do of course).

Drop any one of us a line if you would like to learn more.
btag: EmmetOtter#1358
discord: Tinkerizmo#1253

Best of luck to you no matter how you roll.
Hey Jinn

Parts Unknown - Sen'jin(Horde) is recruiting for Antorus, the Burning Throne!

About:
Our goal is to clear the current content and get AOTC each tier.

Progression:
Antorus 11/11(N) 6/11(H)
TOS 9/9 (H)
(AOTC every tier during Legion)

Recruiting Needs:
  • 1 Melee DPS (Warrior, Monk, DK, or Rogue)
  • 3 Ranged DPS (Mage, Ele Shaman, Boomkin, Lock, SP or Hunter)
  • 1 Tank (Any class)
  • Raid Schedule:
    Thursday and Monday (9:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST).
    Optional alt run on Sunday (9:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST).

Looting system:
    RC Loot Council.

Contact Hpnotiq#11936 on Bnet if you’re interested or need more info.
    Hi, first let me say good luck in your search. You sound pretty amazing, maybe “Too Amazing” for us; so I hope this gets your attention. I'm Krys, GM of >>Pact of Sleeping Dragons<< We are a Heroic raiding team. This means we plan on clearing Heroic. Maybe even seeing a couple of Mythic bosses. We are all adults, who work, go to school, have real world commitments that keep us from being able to commit to Mythic progress time demands.

That being said: We are committed to progressing through Heroic content each time a new raid comes. Sometimes we do better than others. We think progression is equal to having fun. We do not sacrifice either for the other.

We are starting a second team right now that will be raiding FR/SA 6-8p PST(s) 9-11p EST.
    This team is looking for all slots, an experienced TANK would be amazing. We have a scattering of players who can fill in with alts to the roles needed. New players coming in will pick spots.

Our original team, TH/SU 645-9p PST(s) 945-12midnight EST, has a core group that have been playing together for approximately 4 years. Unfortunately, we don't need TANKS for that team. We have a great time, we work hard on learning the mechanics for each boss, we don't take ourselves too seriously. The first time we saw Argus, our main tank lost link just as we started pull. He came back in a couple times for a 'mage blink' and disappeared again. We watched as people ran in place trying to escape fog. Our top rDPS played the now you see me, now you don't game all night for the first hour, then was 'now you don't' for the rest of the night. We ended up not getting Argus down, but laughing instead of yelling. We thought it was hilarious that we finally got through to the 4th phase and had 45 seconds before enrage time hit.

Please consider us for a good time, good raiding, good friends. If you think you may like us, and have friends looking for a guild to raid with, remember, we have a full team to fill!

Krystaline#1350 (btag) Krystaline#4044 (Discord)
    Ronin#12790
    Horde - Zul'Jin
    11-11heroic 1-11 mythic
    Hey Jinn, we are currently looking for another tank for our mythic raiding team. If you're interested, please add me on bnet (koriwest#1711). I hope to hear back from you

here's our spam:)

We raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 8 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST.
    Currently 3/11M in ATBT

In addition to raiding, we actively run high keys, do alt runs on the weekends, and have players dedicated to PVP.

We're looking for the following classes/roles:
    3-4 DPS (preferably ranged, ret paladin)
    2-3 Healers (monk, druid, paladin)
    1 Tank - any

We also consider all exceptional applicants regardless of class. To be considered please have respectable logs in H or M Antorus the Burning throne

Reach out to one of us on btag:
    @iKoN#111353 (Amznikon- BlackDragonflight)
    @Wynd#1492 (Wyndoor- Skullcrusher)
    @Datboi#11925 (Casualtony- Skullcrusher)
    @koriwest#1711 (Kuttlefish- Skullcrusher)
    Hey would love to chat. <Severity> on Stormrage (2/11M) Saturdays and Sundays from 5-9 PM PST (8PM-12AM EST) Btag:Foxer#1818
    Hi there! We are currently looking for a tank for mythic progression. This would be for a core spot. Hope to talk to you soon!

[A] <Testudo> - Dalaran

Hello! <Testudo> 1/11M is a 2 day heroic and mythic raiding guild. We are alliance side on Dalaran US. We formed during ToS and are looking for DPS and a Main Tank to add to our core. We are here to progress and have fun doing it. Our main ideology is that if someone is holding us back for whatever reason (mechanics/dps/etc.), we will sit them until they up their game.
    That being said we mess around between pulls, swear like sailors, and have tons of fun while trying to down content and move on to the next challenge. Some preferred classes/specs would be:

Tank: *Blood DK/Guardian Druid*
    RDPS: MM Hunter/Ele Shaman/Spriest/Warlock
    Melee: DH/Ret

But any class that can pull their weight and would like to progress in a fun group of great players is welcome to come along! Our raid nights are Tuesday and Wednesday from 8PM EST to 11PM EST. If you are interested please let us know!

Btag Kkbay#1884
    Discord Larli#7741

Btag Picclo#1865
    Discord Picclo#4429
    Lots of great leads !!!
    Thanks guys !!
    Hey there, My name's Connor. I'm one of the recruiting officers with Reformed - Stormrage. Curently 11/11H 3/11M
    Raid times:
    Tuesday 10pm - 1am (optional Heroic)
    Wednesday 10pm - 1am
    Thursday 10pm - 1am

Your logs and attitude are exactly what we're looking for.

let me know if you're interested!
    Pyp#1144
    Big Floppy Noodle on Arthas is in need of a tank, currently 3/11Mythic, Tuesday & Thursday 8pm to 11pm EST.

Hit me up for a chat!

Stevesin#1623 - Officer
    Cactuspie#1574 - Officer
    Jaxsus#1974 - Officer
    Kngcrab#1465 - GM
    Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Contacts
    Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the site, and if you have any questions feel free to add us. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We have core spots open.
    Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a two day schedule:
    Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 -11:30 CST (8:30 - 12:30 EST) Sen'jin is CST!

Loot is EPGP.

Please keep in mind that with only two raid days, we will be looking for members to be able to commit to those two days!

I would be happy to share further details over b.net chat. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team.

Tuatha#1661

Currently
    2/11M
    Hi Jin,

<Riot> of Sargeras is recruiting exceptional core players for Mythic raids -- especially a tank. Guild around since Vanilla. We are 11/11 heroic and have mythic experienced raid leads. We are looking for like-minded hard-casual players to push mythic content on a 2-day raid schedule: Tues/Wed 9-12 est. Apply now at iloveriot.com and add zpriten#11739 btag with any questions.

Further info:
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760697632
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FDjk1Jnxx0

All the Best,
    Zp the Tree
    Hi alittle about my guild~

<Spellbound> 9/11H 11/11N on Ghostlands (PvE) is a progression focused guild who are dedicated to clearing content 3 nights a week on our weekday team and 2 days on our weekend team. Looking for raiders, Mythic+ & social players. We are looking for raiders who are reliable, active, show up on time, have a strong understanding of their class/spec, are willing to improve, who are thorough in preparation & are focused during the raid. We are willing to help gear players up as well as help them out with research of their class/spec.

Raid Schedule:
    Weekday Team: Tues / Wed / Thurs 7pm – 10pm CST
    Weekend Team: Fri / Sat 8pm – 11pm CST

Come join us
    Battle Tag:
    Juicykisses#1306 (recruiter)
    Bentz#11930 (gm/rl)
    Ewok#11443 (co ast gm/rl)

visit spellbound-ghostlands.enjin.com.