Before the Storm's timeline

Story Forum
Now that we have seen the epilogue, it makes me wonder exactly when Before the Storm is in the timeline. The preview show Sylvanas only about to begin preparation for celebrating the Legion's defeat where as in the cinematic said celebration has already started.
I read it as before the Strom.
It starts when the goblins discover Azerite, and then cuts to before the Horde feast we see in the cinematic, I think. And it will go from there up until BfA, I guess. So fleshing out things that happen in between what we're going to see in-game.
01/17/2018 05:06 AMPosted by Zerde
Now that we have seen the epilogue, it makes me wonder exactly when Before the Storm is in the timeline. The preview show Sylvanas only about to begin preparation for celebrating the Legion's defeat where as in the cinematic said celebration has already started.
Isn't this assuming the cinematic celebration is the same celebration being prepared in the preview? Not sure if that's true.
There's no reason to assume the precise details will even line up at all. The Illidan book timeline was pretty loose.