Your *3* World Of Warcraft Wishes?

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 Next
1. stop with followers and missions. just stop.
2. stop with gnome melee weaps clipping into the ground. embarrassing.
3. keep lfr
1. Remove Templates...it ruins what is supposed to be an RPG i want my gear to matter again.

2. Let Enchants work in battlegrounds and instanced PVP again....seriously i still think this was one of the worst changes ever made and do this day i wonder why it was done. Anybody? ANYBODY? someone tell me. because I don't understand. "lets remove something for no reason and also gimp a profession by making their trade not work in half the content anymore".

3. Roll back the nerf to Heirlooms and gear in 7.3.5 or better yet...just take back everything you removed since Wrath of the Lich king because it seems like they keep removing things from this game instead of ADDING them i thought the point was to make the game better?. not "hey lets remove stuff from the game for no reason"
1. The pruning to be undone

2. Amber Kearnen and Ysera to be alive (hey, if Vanessa Vancleef and Cenarius can do it, they can too)

3. Jetskis as engineering water mounts
01/23/2018 04:55 PMPosted by Regg
You, uhh.. may wanna narrow this down some, OP.

Like, for example, you can suggest three changes to the game that WILL be implemented -- but they apply to everyone equally.

Otherwise, the only likely answers are:

1. Unlimited gold -- leads to free game time and expansion purchases inperpetuity
2. Ability to auto-complete any achievement -- trivializes pathfinder, almost every title in the game, a massive number of prestigious mounts, etc
3. Ability to spawn any item on demand.

Good ones! But I humbly suggest that #3 and #1 are the same. If you can spawn any item on demand, you essentially have unlimited gold.

Might even be able to argue #3 also provides #2 (especially with reputation and mount achievements)

I would add to your #2

#1 IDDQD
#3 IDKFA
1. Bring back raid attunement quests. They were fun.

2. Make old sets (3+ expansions ago) transmoggable by any class that wears that gear type.

3. Make all old legendaries transmoggable.
I only have one, remove patch 7.3.5, make it didn't happen I'll be happy camper again
1. Flying everywhere. Yeah go back to those old zones and "fix" them for flying.
2. Buying flying at max level. Pathfinder will also unlock flying without buying it and unlock it account wide but not be time gated months into expansions. People have the choice to buy it or earn it, or both.
3. Death to scaling everywhere except timewalking.
01/23/2018 11:57 PMPosted by Jinxxhunts
I only have one, remove patch 7.3.5, make it didn't happen I'll be happy camper again

But my owl sit animation ; -;
01/23/2018 05:12 PMPosted by Electra
I loved my DK already but that quest line was fun and really made me enjoy it even more.

The DK was fun, until their Class Hall Quest line. After that they became legendary in my eyes. That was the most amazing set of quests and I would absolutely love to see more chains as attuned to the class as this one was.

To be honest, it helped that DK's really have a starting place to call their own regardless of spec or race. Everyone started under the Lich King. While other classes didn't have such a solid base to build off of.

My 3:
  • Better survivability for enhancement shaman (Shamanistic Rage used to provide decreased dmg taken and cc immunity for its duration, this was great - give us this instead of, or as well as, Astral Shift).
  • 2-Handed Enhancement Viability - maybe even if it only has a niche where you need burst instead of sustained (along these lines increase the damage bonus of Windfury when using a 2-handed weapon), bringing it back just to see the windfuries would a smile on my face put.
  • Shaman Tanks - there are so many great ideas for this out there, pick one and build on it. Yes, there are plenty of tank classes in the game now, but I prefer everything shaman.
  • 1. Character customization overhaul. Encompassing names (being able to use apostrophes, hyphens, etc), more hairstyles and color options, jewelry, no linking (face type determining eye color, ear shape and whatnot)...

2. Headgear that doesn't chop off your hair.

3. A partridge in a pear tree.
    1. A fun high seas adventure!

2. At least one new, interesting spell for each spec.

3. And, hmm... *stomach grumbles* a bowl of noodles! No wait! World peace! A never-ending keg of ale? Damnit, this always happens on my last wish.
    1) Removal of LFR and the auto-match/insta-join LFG systems

2) A return to more nuanced talent trees - maybe not the old talent system but something more unique than what we have now (FYI, Blizzard, you still failed - builds are still pretty much cookie-cutter)

3) Account-wide reptutation
    01/24/2018 07:11 AMPosted by Skye
    1. Character customization overhaul. Encompassing names (being able to use apostrophes, hyphens, etc), more hairstyles and color options, jewelry, no linking (face type determining eye color, ear shape and whatnot)...

2. Headgear that doesn't chop off your hair.

3. A partridge in a pear tree.

I actually don't need a partridge in a pear tree all that badly. I want to change that to re-texturing all old armor so that it doesn't look painted on.
    1) Unnerfed and buffed version of toy train set with no CD :)
    2) Unlimited Crybombs.
    3) A Three seater Oondasta mount with an auction house npc
    -dynamic seasons and weather
    - no horde vs alliance ( not being stuck in one faction)
    -finished zones (westfall, astrannar......) not on fire/under attack, etc. After the player finishes the zone
    1. Undo the prune - reverse taking away buttons and making them honor talents (earth shield, fist stun, spell reflect). Put them back into specs baseline or something.

2. (WW specific) An option to have fist weapons perma show.

3. WoD PvP gearing system.

4. Kind of miss arena teams but the option to queue with anyone at any time is also nice. Not sure what the middle ground here would be.
    1. In Game Pregnancy for Females.

2. Mounts that can do combat.

3. In Game Marriage.
    01/24/2018 07:21 AMPosted by Suspended
    4. Kind of miss arena teams but the option to queue with anyone at any time is also nice. Not sure what the middle ground here would be.

#Soloqueue
    1: The inclusion of ALL gear in the Transmog system, not just what someone thinks we should and shouldn't be able to 'mog at what times. Including white and grey gear, and the holiday stuff.

2: More cosmetic options for Tauren. FFS the females have FOUR hairstyles. Get on that.

3: Removing the upper level restrictions on gear enhancements like enchants and tailoring spellthreads. I worked to get those, no reason I shouldn't be able to use them if I want to.
    01/24/2018 07:22 AMPosted by Rathelian
    1. In Game Pregnancy for Females.

2. Mounts that can do combat.

3. In Game Marriage.

I think the pregnancy thing would go beyond rated T.