958 Arms LF Tues/Wed or afternoon guild!!!!

Guild Recruitment
I'm looking for something a little easy just two or three day a week guild other day could be either Sunday or Monday...Anytime after 9pm Central or anytime between noon and 5pm central any day but sunday!! I'm currently 11/11H and haven't stepped foot into mythic this tier but I'm 7/7m EN 2/3M ToV, 8/9M ToS, 10/10M NH...... Reason I'm looking for a guild is, I feel as if my guild has died.. We've had only 12-14 people log on every raid day and the times do not work for me anymore... I CAN NOT RAID THURSDAYS, which is one of my guilds current days.
yep
yeppers
Hello I'm not going to spam your page with a full ad. We are 2/11 M ABT
and run a limited schedule on Tues/Weds 6:00-8:30 PST https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755706502?page=1
<REGENCY>
Horde, Mal’Ganis
Regency is an adult mythic raiding guild encompassing a community of raid teams dedicated to cultivating an enjoyable atmosphere for gaming. Our teams retain their own autonomy (their own name, officers, loot rules etc.) while also benefiting from a community that is eager to provide assistance and support as needed.
We are built upon three core pillars that sustain and enrich our community: collaboration, respect, and inclusivity. With these we care for and help the community grow while also slaying dragons in Azeroth.

Progression
5/11M Antorus
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
3/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Recruitment
Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+.
Check out our website for individual team needs or hop in our discord to contact a recruiter immediately! Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy Website: http://www.regencyguild.com/

Raid Teams

Legends of Chaos - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 11/11H ~ 3/9M
Time: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Crippling Depression - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 2/11M ~ 4/9M
Time: 9pm to 12am CST
Days: Monday, Tuesday

After Dawn - Morning Mythic Raid team
Progression: 3/11M ~ 6/9M
Times: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM CST

Repulsion - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 2/11M ~ 5/9M
Times: 9pm to 12am CST
Days: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday

Remnant – Casual Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 1/11M ~ 3/9M
Times: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Saturday, Sunday

Hallowed Ground - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 1/11M ~ 5/9M
Times: 11pm to 2am CST
Days: Friday, Saturday

Bloodline – Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 5/11M ~ 8/9M
Times: 7pm to 10pm CST

Contact
Recruitment Admin: Izzy (Btag: izy#1699, Discord: Izzy#5574)
Recruitment Admin: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202, Discord: Symmone#2172)
yep
<Casually Addicted> or <CA> has a long history of floating around the Top 74 US - 112 US rankings, and is looking to make our comeback for Legion! We are a group of professional adults, who believe success in raiding doesn't correlate to number in days/hours you spend raiding. With our return we starting a fresh page within our guild history, and sticking to a 2 day a week raid schedule.

=====Who We Are=====
Casually Addicted has been around since the olden days of WoW, where we achieved our highest raiding achievements as a guild in WoTLK. During that time we floated around the top US 60-74ish 25 man guild, and completed all content in a timely manner. The guild took a more casual stance during T14, but came back strong during ToT and Siege with a finish of top 112 US at the end of the expansion. We cleared all content during WoD, up to 9/10 M BRF before the guild decided to take a break and go casual.

=====Our Goal=====
With our return in Antorus and moving forward , we are moving to a 2 night a week raid schedule. That being said, we have our sights set on top 150ish US again for Battle for Azeroth, while building our core, and working on synergy in the mean time.

=====Who We Want=====
Since we are reforming and building for the expansion now is a great time to get in on the ground floor and clear content with us, while prepping for the new expansion. This are some key traits that we are looking for :
•Someone who understands that 2 nights a week raiding means that you need to bring your A game each and every night
•The ability to preform under pressure.
•Extensive class knowledge of your class. (IE : Alpha/beta testing, keeping up with theory crafting, properly gemmed/enchanted
•A computer that can handle 20-30 man raiding, and the ability to communicate via VOIP when needed.
•Tough skin. While a lot of us have raided in some of the best US guilds out there over the years, we do provide criticism to players, and sometimes it may not come off that great in the heat of the moment.

=====What You Can Expect From Us=====
We offer a stable guild with leadership that has been the same since the start! Our GM has been GM since Cata, but was a prior officer during WOTLK. We offer guild repairs, gems, and enchants to raiders, as well as sell runs once we clear the content. Just because we raid 2 nights a week doesn't mean we aren't active! A lot of us play games outside of the raiding environment where we like to be just as competitive.

=====Raid Time's and Days=====
As of right now the days are up in the air, but the times are:
---8:30 PM EST - 11:30 PM EST Tuesday
---8:30 PM EST - 11:30 PM EST Wednesday
With the potential for an extra 30 mins each night if we feel like we are close to a kill.

Lyric#1368 if interested
Our days and times match up pretty well with what you're looking for. Always looking for solid dps!

BOBAlicious is an ALLIANCE and semi-hardcore progression guild that is committed to completing mythic content in a timely fashion. We have a friendly community who are typically on grinding content during all parts of the day and week. We are looking to buff up our mythic roster with even better players. Some of us have been together for over 4 years.

Raid Days:
Tuesday, Wednesday & Sunday
Raid Times: (9 hours weekly)
9:00PM PST to 12:00AM PST
10:00PM MST to 01:00AM MST
11:00PM CST to 02:00AM CST
12:00AM EST to 03:00AM EST

Progression:
Tier 21: 5/11 Mythic Antorus
Tier 20 - 8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
Tier 19 - 7/7 Mythic EN, 3/3 Mythic ToV, 10/10 Mythic Nighthold
Tier 18 - 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel

Basic Requirements
-Able to take constructive criticism.
-Raiding experience.
-Mechanically competent.
-Mastery of your class.
-Ability to use TeamSpeak.
-Have the following addons: RcLoot, ErT, and WeakAuras
-Will be able to sit for progression if it means to help kill the boss (Team player).
-Drama free with mild NaCl allowed.

For any additional questions please contact:
Guild Leader: Heyitsmary#1781
Recruitment officer: kdog#1958

APPLY HERE MEOW!: http://bobalicious.enjin.com//

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/darkspear/BOBAlicious
Voltage is a 2-day (Only 5:30hours/week) casual raiding guild on Arthas Horde. Currently we are 11/11H 4/11M in Antorus. Currently looking for a few DPS to join us in Mythic Antorus progression.

[Schedule] - All Times are Eastern Standard Time

Monday - 8:10pm to 11:00pm
Wednesday - 8:10pm to 11:00pm
Tuesday - Optional Raid Night 8:10pm to 11:00pm (Heroic Clear)

If interested, please contact:
Choa [Broken#1380]
Thanks!
yeppers
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/11M Antorus.

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
I can not raid Thursdays, one of the reasons I'm leaving my current guild...
No Nubbness- Tichondrious

Wednesday and Thursday 9am-Noon PST, optional Monday raid at same times

Looking for any great DPS and possible non pally healer

Currently 11/11H 2/11M

If you enjoy our raid times then feel free to whisper me and chat.

Looking for Heroic raiders that may make the mythic team if they are good enough

Looking for active dedicated people to push content harder in final raid of Legion

Consecrater#1492
yup
Its hard finding a two or 3 day guild that only raids Sun/Tues/Wed......
yup
Edge of Aggression (Uldaman/Ravencrest) - ALLIANCE - is seeking additional core raiders to fill out remaining slots in our Mythic raid team.
Current raid times are: Tuesday Wednesday Sunday 9-12 EST
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/uldaman/Edge+of+Aggression
We are currently looking for:
DPS: DK / Warrior / Hunter
OR any exceptional players
We are looking for raiders who take the initiative to research fights and mechanics as well as having a thorough understanding of their class. They aim to play consistently well and are able to learn from mistakes or constructive criticism. Edge of Aggression has a lengthy history of members helping others out to maximize our raiding capability. Additionally, we look for a positive attitude towards one another, after all we are all on the same team. Negative comments on a regular basis will not be tolerated.
Finally we ask for you to have a working voice communications. We currently use Discord.
If interested, contact Granson#1178
yup
It ain't easy being cheezy!!!!!!
yup