Prot/Ret LF guild

Guild Recruitment
932 Prot/Ret LF a guild to call home. Honestly looking to go Alliance for a while, but will settle with Horde if the parameters are right. Trying to stay on realms though, but again if all sounds promising will compromise. 11/11 Norm Ant.
Hey Krious,
I'm looking to add a Ret Pally to our raid. Would like to chat when you have some time.

<Secret Door> is Alliance on Thunderlord (connected server). We are 7/11 H and raid on Mondays/Thurs 9pm-12 EST.

Feel free to add me on bnet if you're interested.

Look forward to chatting with you.
Krious -

I'd like the chance to talk to you about my guild, Errant Venture.

I lead one of two teams in the guild, (Aliiance, Whisperwind) and we might be a good situation for you. I'd certainly like to have a conversation with you to give you a clearer sense of who we are, and see if there's alignment.

The guild is fairly small (maybe 50 people or so? I really ought to know that number) with two raid teams; mine runs W/Th 8:30-11:30 eastern, the other runs on the weekend. Currently we're 9/11 Heroic; the weekend team is 8/11 (but will probably leapfrog past us this weekend).

We do run weekly (Monday nights) open raids, usually we do things like Heroic Tomb, recently we've begun doing normal Antorus. Good for alts or getting up to speed. We have some players that bend over backwards to make sure anyone who wants needs a +10 (or +12 or +14) key done can get it done.

I'd say we're on average in our early -mid 30's. We have a couple college/grad students, but no kids or anything. Everyone in the guild is pretty normal and down to earth, and we've done a great job of making sure we don't mess up the chemistry every time we grow.

Would I like to grow faster? Yes. Is it worth it? No. But, the upside to that is I truly believe if you're a normal, sane, competent player looking for a place to raid Heroic, have fun doing it, and be part of a community made up of similar attitudes - I don't really think I've seen a better one.

How would you fit in? Personally, I'd love a Ret Pally. We don't have one at the moment (well, we do, but he's out for a couple weeks).

I'm around most of the day and can probably make time to talk. LMK Duress #1404
We are definitely in need of a ret paladin!

<Witness Me Senpai> is a semi-hardcore heroic raiding guild on Drenden

Our raid days/times are as follows:
Tuesday, Thursday, Monday – 8:30 to 11 pm EST

We are looking for people who:

- Love raiding and pushing themselves to do better.?
- Simultaneously competes and cooperates with the rest of the team as we tackle content.
- Can maintain at least 80-90% attendance.?
- Are laid back and mature.

We are looking for skilled, dedicated raiders capable of learning and mastering content on a limited schedule.

We expect individuals to be ready, willing, and attentive in raid when it comes to; knowing encounter mechanics, developing and deploying strategies, responding to criticism, and creating an enjoyable raiding environment for all.

Expectations for Applicants:

- Discord is a Must, as this is our primary means of communication.
- We expect that you make the majority of raids and inform us on Discord or Via BattleNet when you CAN NOT make one, or may be late.
- You should be very knowledgeable about your class and spec, and current progression fights planned for the raiding week
- Your gear and experience are expected to be near the current level required for our progression.
- Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism

Since the guild’s creation in January 2016

Hellfire Citidel – AoTC
Emerald Nightmare – AoTC
Trials of Valor – AoTC
Nighthold – AoTC
Tomb of Sargeras – AoTC

Current Progression:
10/11H Antorus the Burning Throne

8:30pm-11:00pm EST T / TH / M

Our Current Recruitment Needs:
While recruitment is open for all classes, we are specifically interested in the following classes/roles:

Druid - Feral / Boomkin
Mage – Frost / Fire
Hunter BM/MM
Priests – Shadow
Paladin - Retribution
Shaman - Elemental
Demon Hunter

**All exceptional DPS and healers should feel free to reach out!

*Food / Flasks / Enchants / Gems are provided by the guild.

Officers to contact:

Andruin (RL) at: Drellik#1301
Jillseponie (GM) at: Jillseponie#1907
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here

or here at the guild site

and apply here if you decide to join us

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Teamspeak.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members)
    Sunday (5PM PST - 7PM PST) Antorus (Normal) (ilvl 915) OR Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

For questions you can contact Isilaura, the recruiting officer. If she is not available you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246), or any other officer to answer any questions.

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)