950 Resto Druid 1/11M LF Raid Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey all, just returned about 2 weeks ago, did my catch up and am 11/11 H and 1/11M. Know all the fights now lol.

Anyhow, im looking for a Mythic raiding guild that raids between the hours of 6-11 CST any day but wed. So prefer mon, tue, thurs, or fri. If its weekend, im pretty much open but prefer afternoon or evening.

Prefer alliance as all my toons are ally, in case i have to transfer, but horde will be considered, since i was horde for years.

Leave any info. here and i will be in touch. Thanks!
Hi!
<Vigilant> (Sargeras-Alliance) is actively recruiting. Our weekend team (Sat/Sun 7:00PM - 10:00PM CST) is looking for strong and dedicated players to join our ranks.
Feel free to check out our recruitment forum: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759475963
We are currently seeking a resto druid for our Weekend team.
If you're interested, add me! Jäger#11356 or MightyMal#1583
Hope to hear from you soon.
Drow-Dalaran 1/11M Looking to fill some core roster spots for Mythic. We could really use a solid Resto Druid; however our raid times are 9:30pm-12:30am CST Tues/Thurs and optional runs on Saturdays. We also run lots of M+ throughout the week.

If interested please contact me via B.Net
Kerrek-Dalaran
Harrison1992#1126
^
Hello Bublefierce, We are looking for a healer for our core team. We just got back from a holiday break and we are looking to finish Heroic and go into mythic. Currently 9 / 11 heroic right now. Please add our Btags below and let's talk .

WE have been called to battle. WE must journey into the very heart of the Burning Legion's stronghold to undertake a desperate mission. Succeed, and Azeroth may at last know peace; fail, and all will burn.
Join the Camels and we shall.... PILLAGE AND PLUNDER , TAKE BACK WHAT IS OURS FOR THE ALLIANCE FOR AZEROTH!
WARNING :This may cause the following side effects : Delusions of invincibility , Hair loss, muscle spasms, uncontrollable ranting and eye twitching. This has not been FDA approved

<Two Camels in a Tiny Car >
We our a guild of raiders that have been raiding together for a little over 5 years now. We treat each other like family and respect one another. When it comes time to raid we all log on knowing it's going to be 3 hours of FUN. We laugh,joke around, have music playing while we raid and kill bosses for lootz. We work well together on new bosses everyone can contribute to the strat. Like I said we ALL have been raiding for years. The age of members range from 20's to mid 50's so you will not find a PG rating in this guild, although we keep things respectful we do have some crazy funny people in here.

NOTE : We do take a break from raiding in the summer for a few weeks which is voted on by the guild and during the Holidays from Christmas straight to New Years. We find this helps to keep "burn out " out of raiding, and allows our raider to spend that time with their family without worrying about missing raid night. How ever we will log on to do other things in game, plenty to do in Legion.

Server: Lightbringer <PST> time zone (Normal- Medium/High Population)
Faction: Alliance
Current Progression: 11/11 N Antorus, 9 / 11 H Antorus , 9/9 N ToS, 9/9 H ToS , 3/9 M ToS
Raid Times: Tuesday, Thursday , Sunday 7:30 pm to10:30pm pst - 10:30pm to 1:30pm Est.

Loot System: Round Robin with our own twist
We use mumble and would like to interview new recruits.
RECRUITING :OPEN = Healer and Dps , OS tanks are welcome for mythic+ and back up raid tank.

Two Camels in a Tiny Car Raiding History :
We formed our guild a few weeks after the start of SoO = 14/14 Mythic, HM= 7/7 Mythic then BrF went live , BrF= 10/10 Heroic , 6/ 10 Mythic then, HfC= 13 /13 Heroic , 7/13 Mythic kills. And now Legion current 7/7 normal, 7/7 Heroic and 1/7mythic , Tov 3/3 N, ToV 3/3H, NH 3/10M, ToS 9/9 H, 2/9 M ToS, 11/11 N Antorus, 9/ 11 H Antorus.

Expectations
Attendance: We ask for all raiders to be on for every raid day unless personal issues come up. Real life always comes before anything in-game. However, you must inform us on the guild website forums or contact an officer in-game at least an hour before.

A Sense of Humor: Our guild is extremely social and has a great sense of humor. Sarcasm is thrown out a lot by all of our members and should not be taken seriously at any time. However, we all know our limits and what has gone too far. It should also be noted that this guild is not a PG-13 environment and mature language will be used often.

What you can expect from us:
Weekly Raids and Content: We provide end-game content for all our raiders. We currently push for the hardest content this game has to offer and we will try to include everyone as much as possible in the near future and upcoming expansion. We do Mythic + on wed and try to make sure everyone has theirs done before the reset on tues. We are currently doing a lot of WQ and farming in Argus.

We ALL remember what it was like to log on to your second home back in vanilla and BC. You looked forward to talking with your friends and logged on the game to see what was new with them, this is what we have here. We want people to have a great sense of humor and not take anything seriously. We do not accept any elitist attitude or people that cause drama. This guild is about having fun with a great group of people!!

Get in contact with us
Btag: GhostToast#11626
Btag: CoCoLattè #1866
In-game mail on Lightbringer / http://camels-r-us.net/
Hey there, I see you'd prefer to stay Alliance but maybe we can work something out. <Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Antorus and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of a healer. Current prog is 2/11M Antorus (7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH, 5/9 M ToS legacy). We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:00 PM to 10:30 PM CST/8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add AliasNode#1351 or Hak#11191 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the site, and if you have any questions feel free to add us. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We have core spots open.
Hello!
Last Attempt is an Alliance Guild on Sen'Jin and we are looking for a few more to round out our team. We are currently 2/11M in Antorus. We are a friendly group of people who try to maintain a mature-ish guild environment. We have a mix of people on Eastern, Central and Pacific time.

Guild/: Last Attempt
Server: Sen'Jin (Server is Central Time)
Faction: Alliance

Raid Times/Days:
Mythic Progression: TUE/WED 8-11CST
Heroic/Normal: FRI/SAT 8-11CST

Cleared: Antorus - 2/11M, 11/11H

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sen-jin/Last+Attempt

Needs: Looking for Mythic-ready Heals and RDPS

Recruitment Contacts: Raeana (btag: Raeana#1965 , discord: Raeana#8468)

I look forward to speaking with you!!
Hey Bubble!

Times fit perfect pal!

have a wonderful opportunity for any player looking to solidify their role in a mythic roster.

We raid Tues, Wed, Thurs 6-9pm CST, Thursday on hold for now until I have my mythic roster, which will be soon!

Once in mythic we will progress at a nice pace and do our best to push us to a tier clearing content kill.

Would really enjoy speaking to you so a little more could be explained pal!

BouncyBear#112775
I can't raid on wed.
Hello Bubblefierce
Can you raid tues, thurs and Sunday from 7:30pm- 10:30 pm PST. We are on lightbringer Alli guild for over 5yrs and we are looking for a healer for our core team. We just came back from our holiday break so we are 9 / 11 heroic Antorus but moving right along to mythic. We run mythic+ every wed so everyone can get their mythic+ in before reset. We also have a few mythic runs on the weekends. Check my post above and add our Btags.
Hi!

Animosity is a new guild forming a raid team that plans to go realm first and top US. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid weekends.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. You wont regret it.

--Strixx--
Hey Bubble!

We'd like to chat! Let me know if what you read below appeals to you!

Forum post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759220759

TL;DR: Resistance @ Hyjal-US is looking for capable raiders like yourself. We are focused on Mythic progression on Fri and Sat 7-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST) and are currently 6/11M. Let me know if you're interested in more details and/or you'd like to come trial with us during our optional raid night held on Wednesdays at regular raid times (7-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST)). We can also set up a Discord chat. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Riventide
BNet: Riventide#1332
Discord: Riventide#1348
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/11M Antorus.

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
<Dread Templars> [WEEKEND TEAM/STORMRAGE/ALLY] 11/N 10/11H. We raid Fri/Sat 12:30am-3:30am EST.

We are a guild who has a large range of social aspects. We have a big discord channel that allows more discussion of different topics or a wider variety of group activities such as Mythic +, BGs, transmog runs, and raiding.
Additionally, we are quite a casual group of people from around the globe who like to joke, tease, have fun and barely anything is off the table. We are looking for likeminded people who enjoy raiding, but can also perform well in their role.

The roles we are looking for are:
Any Range

Healers: Druid, Priest, Paladin, Monk

Furthermore, Although we usually provide raid provisions, we ask all raiders to bring their own flasks, pots and runes. We also that you have a working mic. You are not required to speak, but listening and being able to follow instruction is important in raid. Lastly, we use Discord for our comms, Personal Loot for raid, and hand gear to others accordingly if we don't feel the need to keep it. We are very giving and like to look after one another equally to ensure we all have a fair raid night.
Ill link Btags below for you :)

Priella#1543
CptSlipyFist#1497
Still looking
Hey Bubs. Relentless is a 10 year guild on the same server. We're currently in need of a solid resto druid. We are Horde though, but our raid days and times match up well.

Tues/Thurs/Sun 8-11 EST
2/11M

(5/9M, 8/10M, 3/3M, 7/7M) Previous

Here's my contact info: Veloth#1394

I hope to hear from you!
Hi!

Animosity is a new guild forming a raid team that plans to go realm first and top US. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid weekends.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. You wont regret it.

--Strixx--
Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US (PVE) is a multi team raiding community. Team Umbra is LFM! 5/11M FRI/SAT/SUN 8-11PST + Tuesday Farm Day

Current High Interest in:
Ranged DPS (heal OS's a big plus)
Have a spot for a core non-shaman healer.

Check us out on www.eternal-kingdom.com!

Add me Holylazers#1199 if you want to chat more :)