955 Brewmaster LF late night guild

Guild Recruitment
Been tanking since Wrath. Took a break from raiding earlier this expansion due to work times, and came back to the raid scene when my previous team got back together. I've done recruiting and have been an officer in prior expansions.

Looking for 11pm EST starting time, depending on my work schedule. It's not too flexible, but we can talk about it. Guild just decided to stop raiding, and I'm not in a rush to find a good fit. I don't want to waste my time nor yours.

Main spec tank, can WW if necessary. Holixjr#1605
Illidan Late Night Guild 11/11H Looking to get into Mythic this Tuesday.

Raid Times Tues/Thurs 930-Midnight pacific time. PST for more info.

We are a very solid group just missing the roster to mythic have pugged 3/11 once we have the roster fully expect to get to 5-6/11 very quickly

Hit me up on Discord. Draac#0578
<CLUB HOUSE> Kil'Jaeden- recruiting All! 9pm-12am PST.

Progression!
6/11 M Antorus
11/11 H Antorus
7/9 M Tomb of Sargeras
9/9 H Tomb of Sargeras
8/10 Mythic NightHold
10/10 H NightHold
2/3 M Trial of Valor
7/7 M Emerald Nightmare

RAID TIMES (PST)
Tues 9pm-12am
Weds 9pm-12am
Thurs 9pm-12am

Recruiting:
Tank: DK, Druid or Monk
Ranged DPS: Hunter, Mage.
Healer: N/A
Melee: Feral druid, Enh shaman, WW monk

We expect all of our raiders to be raid ready! Fully gem and Properly enchanted, Food, flasks, pots and runes. Also knowledge of your class and fights.

Loot is distributed by RC Loot council. Visit our web site clubhouse.enjin.com

We are a Colorful fun group that likes to progress on mythic raids! Very tight group, need a few Skilled Players for progression. Lots of M+ groups, alt friendly guild. Optional raids on monday for a chance to push content! Join us for a Good time.

Contact me any time. Bnet tag is pimpion#1425 OR app @ clubhouse.enjin.com
https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6 check out the US Recruitment discord.

Don't forget discord is searchable! Make better use of it by searching your class or spec or times and days you are after. = )