True Owners of Lordaeron

Story Forum
You people are blind. Clearly Lordaeron belongs to the best race on Azeroth...The Tuskarr, obviously.
And argument can be made for humans in general having claim to Tirasfal Glades as it was where the Vyrkul runts first landed and lived.

What is now the Plaguelands is Troll land, all Troll land, and will be Troll land one day again.
I, for one, welcome our Tuskarr overlords.
01/17/2018 11:14 PMPosted by Kharinak
And argument can be made for humans in general having claim to Tirasfal Glades as it was where the Vyrkul runts first landed and lived.

What is now the Plaguelands is Troll land, all Troll land, and will be Troll land one day again.

But night elves are just evolved trolls.. therefor, all land is also night elf/troll land?
No no no, all land is Tuskarrs. Their technology is so advanced, it is a blessing. I mean turtles piloted via carrots?! THEY OUT DO THE GNOMES AND GOBLINS!
01/17/2018 11:17 PMPosted by Leonphoenix
But night elves are just evolved trolls.. therefor, all land is also night elf/troll land?
The Night Elves have claim to Kalimdor's forested regions.

The Trolls have claim to Eastern Northrend and most of the Eastern Kingdoms, as well as Tanaris.

The Tauren have claim to Kalimdor's plains regions.

The Thalassian Elves can go live in Suramar.

Goblins can remain on Kezan.

Orcs and Draenei can go live on Alt-Draenor.

Titanforged races (including Forsaken and Worgen) should go back to Ulduar where they belong.

I have fixed the faction conflict, you can thank me later.
01/17/2018 11:18 PMPosted by Hortonn
No no no, all land is Tuskarrs. Their technology is so advanced, it is a blessing. I mean turtles piloted via carrots?! THEY OUT DO THE GNOMES AND GOBLINS!

Actually, goblins used giant turtles as submersibles in naval warfare on behalf of the Horde in WC2. They might also have this technology.
01/17/2018 11:23 PMPosted by Kharinak

Please sweet mother of all that is holy, do not send me back to WoD. I beg you.

The Trolls have claim to Eastern Northrend and most of the Eastern Kingdoms, as well as Tanaris.

Titanforged races (including Forsaken and Worgen) should go back to Ulduar where they belong.

Wrong. Outlands belongs to the Gnomes.
01/17/2018 11:26 PMPosted by Leonphoenix
...The Night Elves have claim to Kalimdor's forested regions.

Wrong. Outland belongs to the SAND Gnomes. Here's a link:
https://wow.gamepedia.com/Sand_gnome

I mean the Titanforged gave life and I mean...the Zandalari Mountains, Mount Hyjal, Stormpeaks, and most glorious Khaz Modan was made by earthen so...all land is Dwarf land cause we made that !@#$.
01/17/2018 11:32 PMPosted by Hortonn
01/17/2018 11:26 PMPosted by Leonphoenix

Wrong. Outland belongs to the SAND Gnomes. Here's a link:
https://wow.gamepedia.com/Sand_gnome

Why arn't sand Gnomes a playable allied race dammit??!
01/17/2018 11:36 PMPosted by Hortonn
I mean the Titanforged gave life and I mean...the Zandalari Mountains, Mount Hyjal, Stormpeaks, and most glorious Khaz Modan was made by earthen so...all land is Dwarf land cause we made that !@#$.
You were robots made for a purpose. You forgot that purpose and barged into places you don't belong.

Ulduar is your home. Are you too good for your home?
I would legitimately love Tuskarr as a race. My hopes were dashed when it was said they died when outside Northrend, then lifted when this wasn't the case.

01/17/2018 11:41 PMPosted by Kharinak
Ulduar is your home. Are you too good for your home?
Upvote if this is the reference I think it is.
The Holy Quilboar Empire stands with its Tuskarr brethren.
01/18/2018 05:38 AMPosted by Irenaus
I would legitimately love Tuskarr as a race.

As do I. The first goal I set myself in Wrath was Tuskarmageddon, and not just because I wanted that purple fishing pole. I liked their attitudes, their culture, their approach to ancestor-worship, and their flavor of shamanism. I loved everything but that pervading feeling of rotting fish.
LORDAERON BELONGS TO THE NORDS! AS THE SAVAGE NIGHT ELVES BELONGS TO VALENWOOD AS BOSMERI WOOD ELVEN SLAVES!