5/11M Ret Pally LF Guild that raids @11PM EST

Guild Recruitment
My Ret pally is undergeared for mythic raiding but im ready to go once i have the gear to perform. 941 equipt. Im a work in progress atm since im main switching from my warrior (where i am 5/11M). Im only 73 (and a half) in my Ret weap but by next reset ill have 75. Ive actively played a paladin since Wrath, either as my main alt to my warrior or mained paladin and alt'd a warrior.

-I CANT make Friday or Saturday nights
-10:30PM is fine too but 11PM to be safe.
-looking for a guild that still runs Heroic as a guild since atm i still need everything out of there.
-is horde but if you're alliance on a decent realm ill consider it

If interested please reply here so i can check your guild out or add me on bnet: Avenged#1531. I can provide any information that i have available to help me join your guild. You wont regret helping me gear up to be your guilds next Ret Pally. Thanks.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/11M Antorus.

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Weekday / late night Friendly guild that runs keys and raid every week. We are looking for raiders that can make raid times and able to handle constructive criticism.

Currently 10/11H with many AOTC raiders looking to go into mythic prog. We raid Wednesday/Thursday from 11pm to 2am EST with optional Tuesday. Contact me on discord at Eze#8197 if interested.

Current needs:

2 healers (pref holy priest/pally)

Melee DPS (warrior, ret, dk)

Ranged DPS (shadow, warlock)

Any strong DPS may apply.

Thanks