Ele Shaman LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi!

I haven't done much PvE content during this expansion, mostly due to scheduling and the fact that I've been guildless. (The guild I'm currently in invited me out of nowhere, and I joined for shorter hearthstone cooldowns) Since I pretty much play solo these days, I've been focusing on doing old content, leveling some toons, and goldmaking to prep myself for BfA. That said, I'd really like to get into raiding again, as well as some M+ to see what all the hype is about. I know that I'm behind on gear, I know that I don't have much to bring to the table in terms of recent experience and all that good stuff, but what I can bring to your guild is a solid, competent player and all around good person (or at least, I think I'm pretty alright!) There is plenty of information below as to what I've done in the past raiding wise (I'm not half bad at the game, I promise), as well as a bit about me as a person and some stuff about my life in and out of the game. All in all, I really just hope to find a great guild full of great people. I've grown quite tired of playing this game alone, and I'd love to meet some new friends in this wonderful game again. So, I'm here to hopefully find a guild to rectify that situation. If you read everything below, thank you for taking the time to do so, and if not, thanks for stopping by anyway. I hope to hear from you soon!

A Little About Me:
I'm 25 years old, and I just graduated college back in May and was working in recruiting for around 4 months before deciding that I wanted to go back to school, so I'm currently in the process of doing grad school apps and all that fun stuff. I had initially joined up with a guild on Sargeras to raid in ToS, but with my new job, I was unfortunately unable to make their raid times, and I ended up taking a break until I got used to the schedule of a full time job and all that stuff. Now that I'm no longer working there, I have loads of free time on my hands. In terms of more personal things about me, I have a history degree, and my area of focus was Roman and British history. I wrote my senior thesis on The Fall of Rome, for those of you who may be history buffs. Outside of playing video games, I'm a die hard sports fan. Baseball has always been my one true love, and I'm a huge Braves fan, but as I've gotten older, I've become more and more fond of football. I'm a Falcons fan (RIP) and UGA fan (RIP). I play all sorts of games, though MMOs are definitely my favorite genre.

My WoW History:
I started playing WoW back in the end of TBC, and I didn't hit max level until around the middle of Wrath. I was really, really bad at the game. My first raid was ICC, and I raided as a death knight with a bunch of irl friends. We weren't very good, but we cleared ICC, so that's cool, I guess. During Cataclysm, I joined a huge PvP guild on my server. I was on Kil'jaeden at the time, and wPvP was quite big back then on KJ, so I spent most of Cata doing wPvP as well as some random BG shenanigans. I also did normal DS on my mage. When MoP came around, I main switched to Holy Paladin, which turned out to be my favorite spec in the game. I spent the early stages of MoP trying to learn holy pally, and when SoO eventually came out, I joined my first "hardcore" guild. The guild was not established or anything, but we got a solid core, and I became an officer pretty quickly. We cleared 13/14H on 25man, but because of the length of SoO (we started a bit late) and attendance issues, we took a break as a guild until WoD. In WoD, I switched to shadow priest for some reason, and I really didn't enjoy it that much, so it was back to the Holy Paladin. With some of my guildies from MoP, we formed a new guild for HFC and I was forced to quit raiding right after we killed Mythic Gorefiend due to a night class that I had to take. In Legion, I have been playing Ele Shaman, though I haven't raided much. I took a total of 14 classes in my last 2 semesters of college, so I didn't have very much time to raid. That said, I did join a casual guild that raided weekends in NH, and I cleared 10/10H on my shaman. I'm now at a place where I feel I can find the guild I've always been looking for, so I can get back into raiding.

What I'm Looking For:
  • An established guild that raids 2 or 3 nights per week between the hours of like 8:30pm EST and 12:30am EST. Any times within that four hour timeframe works for me.
  • While I would love to stay on Sargeras, I'm open to transferring to another server if the fit is perfect. That said, I'd really like to stay Alliance, as all of my toons except for like 2 are Alliance (sorry, Horde). If the majority of the members of the guild are around my age, that'd be a huge bonus, but definitely not a deal breaker if people are a bit older than me or something.
  • If you have any questions at all or think your guild may be a good fit, feel free to reply here or add me on bnet at Logan#14431.
    Hello there, my name is Nightemarewl and our Alliance guild <Duality> is recruiting dps positions for Antorus. We are a semi-hardcore / casual guild that is progressing in heroic and have hopes to getting into mythic once we reach enough people!

*Our current progression*

- 9/9 Normal/Heroic ToS
    - 11/11 Normal AtBT
    - 9/11 Heroic AtBT

*Our raid times*

- Tuesday Optional Alt/Main run. 11pm EST - Until we clear it.
    - Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST.

*Looting system* : RC loot council.

*Server* : Whisperwind - Alliance heavy sever.

*Voice Chat* : Team Speak 3

*What we're looking for*
    Being on time and prepared for raids. Which Includes :
    - Enchanted -
    - Gem slots filled -
    - Food -
    - Flasks -
    - Potions -

*Recruiting Classes*
    - WW Monk -
    - DPS Druids -
    - Rogues -
    - Hunters -
    - DPS Shamans -
    - DPS Warrior -
    - Mages -
    Spec not excluded to exceptional players.

We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons and hang out playing other games with each other as well. If you're interested we could always use more people that'd like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
    Battle.net tag - Vercross#1411
    First off. Go Mets! }:)

I know you want to stay alliance, but just in case you change your mind.

We are made up of mainly family or people who are friends in real life and in game. We also have an active discord where we enjoy various entertaining topics among guild members. Our goal is to push as far as we can go while maintaining an understanding that this is a game and its main purpose is to have fun. We understand real life gets in the way and that’s something we accept. We're looking for chill people, who likes to have fun and knows how to play but also can joke around. Majority of our members have had a high end, hardcore progression experience in the past but have moved on from that direction. We like to keep things drama free and enjoy the game by Get Lit is looking for strong healers and DPS who are ready to go raid heroic and begin mythic content. pushing content.

We only raid two nights a week currently. Though if everyone’s agrees, it can be subject to change.
    Tuesdays/ Thursdays
    8:00pm-11:00pm EST

Off nights we do just about everything from mythic+ to enjoy helping others within the guild.

Server: [H] Dalaran EST

Healers needed: Any of the following
    Holy Paladin
    Discipline Priest
    Mistweaver Monk
    Resto Shammy
    Resto Druid

DPS Needed: Any of the following
    Shadow Priest
    Affliction Lock
    Frost or Unholy Death Knight
    Frost or Fire Mage
    Boomkin Druid – Filled

Tank:
    Any tank that’s willing to sub in and out and has a dps or healing off spec

Exceptional players may inquire about joining if class isn't listed.

Current Progression: 11/11 normal 11/11 H AnT and is ready to start mythic raiding

If you’re interested and want to know more, feel free to reach by battle tag Absolute#1230
    Hi!

Animosity is a new guild forming a raid team that plans to go realm first and top US. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid weekends.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions.

--Strixx--
    You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11040874074?page=1

or here at the guild site
    http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
    http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
    The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Teamspeak.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members)
      Sunday (5PM PST - 7PM PST) Antorus (Normal) (ilvl 915) OR Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

For questions you can contact Isilaura, the recruiting officer. If she is not available you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246), or any other officer to answer any questions.

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
    Hi Optiqs!

We might be a good fit for you since we're just about to finish up normal. You can also join us next week cross realm to see if you like the place. We are [A] <Control Freaks> at Proudmoore. <Control Freaks> has been around for many years and is rebuilding after a few month pause from Tomb of Sargeras. We are a new raid team progressing through Normal Antorus (10/11N) with the intent of moving on to more difficult content. We are in need of core members to fill all positions. We need raiders who can learn quickly, while also having fun. This is a game after-all. Item Level isn't a requirement. You will gear with us as we progress.

If you are new to raiding, you are definitely welcome. We all started somewhere and are willing to teach!

Raid Times:
    Tuesday 5:30pm-8:30am Pacific
    Thursday 5:30pm-8:30am Pacific
    Friday 5:30pm-8:30am Pacific
    Saturday 5:30 pm - 8:30 am Pacific (optional normal alt/fun run - why pug)

Current Needs:
    Healers: Holy Paladin, Monk
    DPS: Mage, Lock, Shaman, Hunter, Shadow Priest, Warrior

Come join us and stop pugging! We have a lot of fun while we raid. Casual members and casual raiders welcome too!

Contact Toppy#1346 for more information!
    Optiqs -

First - thanks for taking the time to write such a clear intro.

I lead a team in a guild called Errant Venture (Aliiance, Whisperwind) and we might be a good situation for you. I'd certainly like to have a conversation with you to give you a clearer sense of who we are, and see if there's alignment.

The guild is fairly small (maybe 50 people or so? I really ought to know that number) with two raid teams; mine runs W/Th 8:30-11:30 eastern, the other runs on the weekend. Currently we're 9/11 Heroic; the weekend team is 8/11 (but will probably leapfrog past us this weekend).

We do run weekly (Monday nights) open raids, usually we do things like Heroic Tomb, recently we've begun doing normal Antorus. Good for alts or getting up to speed. We have some players that bend over backwards to make sure anyone who wants needs a +10 (or +12 or +14) key done can get it done.

I'd say we're on average in our early -mid 30's. We have a couple college/grad students, but no kids or anything. Everyone in the guild is pretty normal and down to earth, and we've done a great job of making sure we don't mess up the chemistry every time we grow.

Would I like to grow faster? Yes. Is it worth it? No. But, the upside to that is I truly believe if you're a normal, sane, competent player looking for a place to raid Heroic, have fun doing it, and be part of a community made up of similar attitudes - I don't really think I've seen a better one.

How would you fit in? I have no idea, I'd like to talk to you and find out. Could you jump right in and contribute? Maybe. If you need some gear, we can help with that. etc.

I'm around most of the day and can probably make time to talk. LMK Duress #1404
    <Witness Me Senpai> is a semi-hardcore heroic raiding guild on Drenden

Our raid days/times are as follows:
    Tuesday, Thursday, Monday – 8:30 to 11 pm EST

We are looking for people who:

- Love raiding and pushing themselves to do better.?
    - Simultaneously competes and cooperates with the rest of the team as we tackle content.
    - Can maintain at least 80-90% attendance.?
    - Are laid back and mature.

We are looking for skilled, dedicated raiders capable of learning and mastering content on a limited schedule.

We expect individuals to be ready, willing, and attentive in raid when it comes to; knowing encounter mechanics, developing and deploying strategies, responding to criticism, and creating an enjoyable raiding environment for all.

Expectations for Applicants:

- Discord is a Must, as this is our primary means of communication.
    - We expect that you make the majority of raids and inform us on Discord or Via BattleNet when you CAN NOT make one, or may be late.
    - You should be very knowledgeable about your class and spec, and current progression fights planned for the raiding week
    - Your gear and experience are expected to be near the current level required for our progression.
    - Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism

Since the guild’s creation in January 2016

Hellfire Citidel – AoTC
    Emerald Nightmare – AoTC
    Trials of Valor – AoTC
    Nighthold – AoTC
    Tomb of Sargeras – AoTC

Current Progression:
    10/11H Antorus the Burning Throne

Schedule: 
    8:30pm-11:00pm EST T / TH / M

Our Current Recruitment Needs:
    While recruitment is open for all classes, we are specifically interested in the following classes/roles:

Tanks:
    N/A

Healers:
    N/A

DPS:
    Druid - Feral / Boomkin
    Warlock
    Mage – Frost / Fire
    Hunter BM/MM
    Priests – Shadow
    Paladin - Retribution
    Rogue
    Shaman - Elemental
    Warrior
    Demon Hunter

**All exceptional DPS and healers should feel free to reach out!

*Food / Flasks / Enchants / Gems are provided by the guild.

Officers to contact:

Andruin (RL) at: Drellik#1301
    Jillseponie (GM) at: Jillseponie#1907
    Good afternoon! I'm still looking around a bit, but I will get back to you later this afternoon/evening if you added me already. I look forward to talking to all of y'all!
    Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Contacts
    Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the site, and if you have any questions feel free to add us. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We have core spots open.
    Hey there Optiqs!

I'm Tea and I'm the Recruitment Officer for the guild known as <Nebula>!

So <Nebula> is currently progressing through Mythic Antorus we are 1/11 and just started Mythic on Jan 4th! We raid 6:30pm - 9:30pm PST both Tuesdays and Thursdays. The server is Lightbringer. We're going to move through Antorus with a lot of determination and would love for you to come along for the ride! We're a silly bunch at Nebula, and tend to joke around a lot with a fun and excited attitude towards everything challenging.

If you'd like to come along for a few runs and see if you like what we're about :)

Feel free to contact me whenever and add my Battle Tag if you think you’re interested in joining us!

Look forward to hearing from you!

TheTeaGal

gamingteagal#11652
    ~Tilted Halos~ An alliance guild on Stormrage.

We are a reforming guild looking to grow back into our former US top 150 ranking.

Legion Progression:

7/7H EN
    7/7M EN
    3/3H ToV
    2/3M ToV
    10/10H NH
    1/10M NH (we disbanded after mythic release)
    0/9 ToS on every difficulty- we were on break
    11/11N Antorus
    10/11H Antorus

Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic.

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add my btag so we can chat! Happy Hunting!

Currently recruiting:

High:
    Guardian Druid
    Blood Deathknight
    Prot Paladin
    Afflic Warlock
    Arcane/Frost/Fire Mage
    Shadow Priest
    Ele Sham
    Boomkin
    Windwalk Monk

Medium:
    Assin/Outlaw/Combat Rogue
    Ret Paladin
    Enhance Shaman
    Havoc Demon Hunter

Low:
    Resto Sham
    Holy Paladin

Additionally, we are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader
    Jade#12824- Recruiting Officer

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King.

Our raid days are Tuesday, Thursday and Monday (if needed) from 8:00-11:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). We are a RC loot council guild for mythic and personal for Heroic/normal; For more details on our loot system please inquire, they will be explained during the discord interview.

Our GM is me, Celi my battle tag is Cel#1893, Jayde is my recruiting officer and her btag is Jade#12824; add me in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. Here is our discord to apply https://discord.gg/RGAWVgG We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.
    Hi Optiqs!

I always enjoyed seeing you online with us. If anything changes with your interest in raiding with us, please let me know so that we can coordinate it.

<Riot> of Sargeras is recruiting exceptional core players for Mythic raids. Guild around since Vanilla. We are 11/11 heroic and have mythic experienced raid leads. We are looking for like-minded hard-casual players to push mythic content on a 2-day raid schedule: Tues/Wed 9-12 est. Apply now at iloveriot.com and add zpriten#11739 btag with any questions.

Further info:
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760697632
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FDjk1Jnxx0

All the Best,
    Zp the Tree
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/11M Antorus.

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
    [H][US][Tichondrius]

<Karazhan Chess Club> is looking to recruit for mythic progression raids. Raid Times: Tues/Sun/Mon 9pm-11pm server time. 9/11 H Ant currently working on Aggramar. Looking for 2 healer(Prefer a Shaman, Druid or Priest.) and dps (Warlock, Hunter, a Ret pally.) to build our core raiding group and progress. Dps who apply should be able to do at least 1m dps on Garothi worldbreaker and 1.4 on Felhounds.

We are fun loving, laid back players that enjoy progressing at a steady pace. We joke around during farm content and settle down for progression. If you enjoy anime and other video games such as PoE, Warframe, Pubg, Civ 5 you'll enjoy your stay. Add me on Bnet #Dass1556 or Cousineric-Tichondrius to talk.

Loot: We use RClootcouncil and give gear based out on highest upgrades to each person. Many of our raiders are fully H ant geared so you will probably get something each night.
    Hi Optiqs,

It looks like you've got a lot of prospective places to end up. I know you said you don't want to go Horde, but I've got to mention my guild because I think nearly everything lines up (Sat raid time is a little early for your times but not by much). It sounds like you'd fit in well with our atmosphere.

<Fellowship> on Silvermoon/Mok'Nathal is currently looking for more DPS to fill core spots on our progression raid. We are working in Heroic mode (currently 4/11H, 11/11N) and have farmed normal for Argus kills. We would prefer someone who is available and dedicated to their class.

If you'd consider moving to the dark side, please see my recruitment post at https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760707692

You can also read about us on our website at www.fellowshipofsilvermoon.com

Best of luck finding yourself a home!
    Hey Optiqs,

I have a Heroic raiding guild called The Killer Bunnies that is in need of dps.
    We value player personality and attitude along with skill and who you are and your sense of humor is as important to us as what you can do.

The pertinent information:
    • We are on Duskwood/Bloodhoof (Server Transfer is not immediately required)
    • We are 7/7 HEN, 3/3 HTOV, 10/10 HNH, 11/11 NABT, 8/11 HABT.
    • We raid Tuesdays and Fridays 7:30 EST with volunteer days for when we are working on mechanics for new bosses.
    • We use Discord for voice and guild posts
    • We do not penalize for attendance, we do our best to include everyone when their schedule allows.

I have included links to our Guild recruit post:
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754416505
    WoW Progress:
    https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/duskwood/The+Killer+Bunnies
    Our Guild Website:
    http://thekillerbunnies.us
    And our facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/TheKillerBunnies/
    Our twitch and mixer feeds:
    https://www.twitch.tv/anaranae
    https://mixer.com/Lunixia

You can reach me in game at Anaranae#1516 or my recruiting officer Lunixia#1530

I hope to hear from you and have a great day.
    Hey Optiqs,

ChiChi #1875 Here! First of all pleasure to meet you. We are Alliance and a PVE server. We also have many people around your age group and in school as well so we get it. We here at <Presidential Status> would love for you to come check us out. We are a totally chill weekend raiding guild just looking for more people to have fun with. We Raid and Mythic+ in current content. We are currently 10/11N for Throne. Starting Herioc's soon. We love teaching and don't care about levels, we will get you to where you should be. If the help is needed of course.

Voice Chat: Discord-https://discord.gg/knxBg8

Raid Times: Saturday 7:30PM <Central> Sunday or Monday 7:30 <Central>
    Personal Loot System!!

Thank you for considering us :smiley: Hope to speak to you soon!