Cologne/perfumes of the ED.

Emerald Dream
01/19/2018 08:13 AMPosted by Atraxa
01/18/2018 04:01 PMPosted by Loknal
Dove anti-bacterial soap...not only be clean, smell clean.

They have deodorant and spray too, it smells soooo nice, very simple and clean.

one of the companies I worked for all of us lab-rats would wash our hands with Dove, and you could tell who didn't...

they didn't smell clean...the filthy Ally loving sons of a Sewer rat!
Like everything else that comes from A&F, Fierce is mediocre.
01/19/2018 08:50 AMPosted by Xaterian
Conversely, Versace Eros smells like club juice and Issey Miyake can be smelled from 10 Parsecs away.

Man, I just got myself some Eros two days ago. My wife and I love it.
01/19/2018 06:06 PMPosted by Rhindle
Conversely, Versace Eros smells like club juice and Issey Miyake can be smelled from 10 Parsecs away.

Man, I just got myself some Eros two days ago. My wife and I love it.

Hey, people love it. That’s why I bought it, reading reviews-everybody’s got their own tastes and fragrances can be vastly different from person to person. I’m probably in the minority on my opinion.

It’s deeply discounted so no harm, no foul. Got it for 30-35 bucks on FragranceNet.
01/19/2018 02:01 PMPosted by Zigra

So what is that in furlongs?

Zigra,
I heard that the Issey Miyake - L'eau Bleue D'issey Pour Homme smells like rosemary

I don’t know, but if you work in an office it would cover 85900 Twains at the least. I can’t say I hate the smell of it (for clarification, it was the Nuit Issey)-woodsy and undertones of sweet but incredibly heavy and the projection...had to wash my neck to avoid being tar and feathered.
I'm a fan of Victoria Secret's stuff, but the Britney Spears perfume is really good. Not too strong, but not light enough to be unnoticeable.
I need to go fragrance shopping again. Right now, I usually wear Estee Lauder's Beautiful, or Chloe. I like [O - p-i-u-m] after it has worn a while, but it's too sweet when it first goes on and I just want to get away from myself for about two hours.

Edit: wow. Can't even mention certain perfume names.
01/19/2018 08:11 AMPosted by Atraxa
Keep in mind that all colognes or perfumes smell different on everyone. As a teenager I loved the scent of some brand, Candies or Curve or something. A lot of girls wore it, it was nice. It didn't work on me, my sister said it smelled like cat urine. Like woah okay jerk, but thanks. I found out over that years that my pH is different than most peoples so I have to go with more of a musk scent, florals don't work for me.

I've been wearing a few different kind of Burberrys for years, as well as Cashmere by Donna Karan.

@Promise, omg Polkadot is so nice, I'll probably get it after I finish up a few bottles of what I have now.

It's one of my faves! It's not too overpowering either and very light. I've tried other perfumes but always end up going back to that one haha.
My wife likes for me to wear Chrome By Loris Azzaro. It's sort of an understated crisp, tangy citrus scent. I prefer scents like that over the musk types, so it works out okay with me. It's pretty cheap and easy to find too. Also a plus in my book.
omg u stinky nerds if a gentle febreze misting doesnt seal the deal then i dont know what to say
I work at a hazardous waste disposal and recycling facility, and unless they use aircraft to drop fire-suppression loads of Febreze, I'm outta luck.

Zigra
Any minor attempt at indoor pleasantries is appreciated by huddled masses.
typically I'll trickle the blood of my enemies on my wrist and neck. Hit it with a little paint primer so it stays crisp for a day or 2 and if that doesn't do the trick I'll use a little, CURVE.
01/18/2018 03:10 PMPosted by Hjalmgeir
Half the guys on ED probably shower in axe body spray, a quarter don’t use anything, an eighth use the knock off brands you find at Marshall’s and the last eighth don’t bother because they don’t need to smell good for anyone anymore.

Nah, I take baths.

You don't know me!
01/18/2018 03:26 PMPosted by Leybinder
01/18/2018 03:09 PMPosted by Atraxa
Drakkar Noir hands down, that's what all dads smelled like in the 80s.

Speaking of older brands, I miss my grandpaw's original Old Spice in the pearl white bottle with the silver top. Not that it smelled super great, but it brings back great memories of someone I miss everyday :)

Makes me think of my Dad.
Gods save us from the horrendous "skunk" perfumes. I've been trying to figure out what they are and whom they are targeting, because I just want to slap the people who buy that poop.
01/22/2018 04:33 PMPosted by Landrêth
Gods save us from the horrendous "skunk" perfumes. I've been trying to figure out what they are and whom they are targeting, because I just want to slap the people who buy that poop.

Younger people like more aggressive scents: I used to wear Aspen and Cool Water when I was young, I thought they were attention grabbing. I don’t mind wearing a noticable scent but I’m of a tax bracket where I can wear something more complex that isn’t so artificial or bracing. Taste develops over time, if it ever develops of course.
Cologne makes me feel nauseous so I generally avoid it. :/