Fix classes for BfA?

General Discussion
This has been the absolute worst expansion when it comes to Class design.

Honestly I used to enjoy playing this ret, hunter, mage, warrior.
I don't know I went through all classes and I cannot stick to one class that "feels right" or fun. They're all so bland and feel clunky compared to previous iterations of the game.

It's the combat sounds too. They sound so...broken and cheap.

It's so hard to enjoy the game when classes themselves aren't fun to play, and they don't feel unique at all anymore.
Can we go back to MoP class designs and combat sounds for BfA...
01/18/2018 09:55 PMPosted by Gathalok
This has been the absolute worst expansion when it comes to Class design.
Totally agree.

I don't know I went through all classes and I cannot stick to one class that "feels right" or fun. They're all so bland and feel clunky compared to previous iterations of the game.
Yep. I can't play the same thing for long at all before it's insanely boring and I switch to another class and that's boring too.

Can we go back to MoP class designs and combat sounds for BfA...
MoP had awesome class design.
Yep. I can't play the same thing for long at all before it's insanely boring and I switch to another class and that's boring too.

I miss paladin seals, auras.
hunter aspects, traps...glaive toss..
warrior stances..
death knight presences..

Classes were so unique and fresh. Now it's like we all got 5 dmg/5 defensive abilities...so lame.

01/18/2018 10:00 PMPosted by Demonbarbie
MoP had awesome class design.

WoTLK too :/.
My biggest worry is that while they noted they pruned too much, the artifact were a sinkhole for a lot of abilities/traits.... and I feel like the net result of classes will still be a lose because they forgot to account for that. While the actual performance numbers may have been fine, the actual design of classes between WoD and legion do not bolster confidence