Friendly Reminder: Post History Still Broken

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 23 Next
01/22/2018 11:14 AMPosted by Ornyx
I do still have an issue in to our web team on this. We are hoping this gets resolved shortly, but I have no updates on the issue at this time.

Right...come on. You need a new web team if you can't fix something simple like this. I don't know how you even broke it. I work in php and in order to break that, it had to be intentional to keep it broken this long. Give me a break
I've just been using browser history, sorted by site. It's annoying but as a stopgap measure it'll do. Hope the forum history is fixed soon.
I do still have an issue in to our web team on this. We are hoping this gets resolved shortly, but I have no updates on the issue at this time.

Instead of closing arbitrary threads or starting to consolidate them - maybe you should put more focus on this.

Kind of hard to hold a conversation when its near impossible to follow a thread.
I do understand it's rather a low priority issue overall. So many other issues that are more important, but... Well it's really getting to be a pain. lol

My bookmarks are filled with WoW markers and it's taking forever to scroll down...

I know, massively spoiled here, but well... /sniff
Is it me, or is searching itself not working right? I had a thread entitled "Post History" today and I looked to see if a search on the work "history" would pick it up. It didn't, even with the sort being latest first.
No updates? It has been broken for probably over a month now. Is that web team one guy living in his garage on Antarctica and his only connection to the outside world has been severed?
01/23/2018 12:51 AMPosted by Myxedema
No updates? It has been broken for probably over a month now. Is that web team one guy living in his garage on Antarctica and his only connection to the outside world has been severed?

They might be on Summer holidays. It is summer down there too :)
01/22/2018 06:36 PMPosted by Splutmuscle
I've just been using browser history, sorted by site. It's annoying but as a stopgap measure it'll do. Hope the forum history is fixed soon.

I tried that but I visit too many threads and not all titles match the topic so it's still difficult to find threads I want to check up on=X

I'm wondering if the fix in post history will be retroactive or not.
While it's nice to see some blue text, people are awfully quick to thank and praise without even getting confirmation that the problem is actually being worked on. All he basically said was "I filed a ticket, but yeah..."
Abort, Retry, Fail?
01/23/2018 05:24 AMPosted by Darthvixen
Abort, Retry, Fail?

Transfer Aborted: Instance Not Found.
Still 'shortly'?
01/24/2018 04:19 PMPosted by Rubedo
Still 'shortly'?

They didn't specify which period of shortly time though. So it could be shortly after tomorrow, next month, or in twenty years shortly after.

Thread Theme Song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY
They can't be bothered with functionality problems, they need more selfie cam filters.

They're going to fix the in game voice chat features "shortly" too.
01/24/2018 05:42 PMPosted by Shónuff
They can't be bothered with functionality problems, they need more selfie cam filters.

They're going to fix the in game voice chat features "shortly" too.

Do you think the selfie team is the same as the web team?
My post history is fine. Goes all the back to June.
01/24/2018 07:07 PMPosted by Kaydewey

I just checked mine. I have two posts on the end of December, and that's it.
01/24/2018 07:07 PMPosted by Kaydewey

OHHHH laa deee daaa look at you MR FUNCTIONAL ... way to rub it in why don'tchya.

sheesh. some people.
shortly

Yeah Guys I really wanna go back and keep a tab on all the upvotes my posts are getting.