Unpopular opinion: I love Vashj'ir

General Discussion
Vash'jir is what really made me enjoy questing, I got totally drawn into the story! I also thought it was really pretty with fun quests and everything :) It is still my favorite zone! I've played through it 5 times now and still look forward to it
It's still my favorite zone in the game. Gorgeous area.
It's not that bad as a Druid. I can just click on everything in demented seal form while questing and be on my way. But It's definitely one of my least favorite zones in the game.
10/31/2018 01:32 PMPosted by Salmonjustin
Vash'jir is what really made me enjoy questing, I got totally drawn into the story! I also thought it was really pretty with fun quests and everything :) It is still my favorite zone! I've played through it 5 times now and still look forward to it

Not just a great zone, but it had a great story as well.
Try using the dolphin glyph while running around in Vash. I recommend making the Zoidberg WOOB WOOB WOOB WOOB noise.
Always: "Your target must be in front of you..."
If you're on a spec that doesn't have a 40 yard ranged attack it's horrible. My dk could never get things in range to grip.

Aside from that, the worst thing is lining up to loot things and needing to adjust your camera repeatedly to make it happen. Luckily I got most of my characters through the zone before they stole my lootarang.
For the amount of space it covers, versus the lack of content or need to return after a few levels, I get the feeling more was planned for it and then scrapped. But have never investigated whether this is true.