Alliance druid allied race confirmed!

Druid
There isn't one!
I'm okay with faction race/class asymmetry.
01/30/2018 12:23 PMPosted by Khorlat

Grats but seriously why does horde get 2 allied races that can be druids and alliance doesn't one. I don't think its favoritism I just think they were lazy in thinking this out. I assume more allied races are coming but it seems pretty silly to leave out both alliance druids and all dks. You guys retcon so much anyway whats the point of not making everyone happy?
I'm not saying druid void elves is the solution. You guys picked a light themed race and a shadow themed race instead of 2 races that could have supported all classes. You just didn't think ahead. And to add on to this you made how many new forms for cat and bear over this last expansion? and didn't do !@#$ for moonkin.
01/30/2018 12:32 PMPosted by Mosma
01/30/2018 12:23 PMPosted by Khorlat

Grats but seriously why does horde get 2 allied races that can be druids and alliance doesn't one. I don't think its favoritism I just think they were lazy in thinking this out. I assume more allied races are coming but it seems pretty silly to leave out both alliance druids and all dks. You guys retcon so much anyway whats the point of not making everyone happy?

Ahh yes, our two new druid races, Tauren and Trolls. They will be a lovely addition to our Tauren and Troll druids.
01/30/2018 05:53 PMPosted by Shartah
Ahh yes, our two new druid races, Tauren and Trolls. They will be a lovely addition to our Tauren and Troll druids.

Yes because they're unique enough to have their own forms. Seriously still complaining when you get 2 new races just because they happen to be based off of already existing ones, you know -- like ALL of the allied races already are.

After seeing the travel forms for both races, I never want to see a Horde Druid complain again. At least you get something new to try.
I'm sure down the line the alliance will get races that can be druids too as their plan is to continue to release allied races. I'm also sure those races will have special forms as well.
We all know that deep, deep, veeeerrry deep down in our hearts that Night Elf Worgen/Druid of the Pack is going to be the next Alliance Druid Race.
01/30/2018 02:48 PMPosted by Mosma
I'm not saying druid void elves is the solution. You guys picked a light themed race and a shadow themed race instead of 2 races that could have supported all classes. You just didn't think ahead. And to add on to this you made how many new forms for cat and bear over this last expansion? and didn't do !@#$ for moonkin.

I run my Druid in resto with Treant form on as much as possible.

At least the textures on the Moonkin form aren't super compressed to the point it looks like a blurry phone game asset in comparison to EVERYTHING around it in 2018.

I'd be far, far more impressed with a new Treant than a copy/pasta race.

The Wooden Feral forms look great, but our actual Tree got the shaft regardless of what race you are.
I don't care that much. This girl is my "main", and has been since I joined since WoTLK. I'd never race change her or reroll anyway.
01/30/2018 09:22 PMPosted by Tatyanar
We all know that deep, deep, veeeerrry deep down in our hearts that Night Elf Worgen/Druid of the Pack is going to be the next Alliance Druid Race.
Pretty Please.
01/30/2018 12:16 PMPosted by Mosma
There isn't one!

Both of the new allied Alliance races can be mages.

If you average druids and mages we each average 1 new race! ;)
Kul'tiran Human Druid.
There is a simple solution to this problem. Play horde, aka the only real faction.
There is no reason for the shortage of Alliance druid races.

Blizzard has written it so that the only Alliance race that is "cool" enough to be druid is Night-Elf and those touched by Night-Elf (Worgen curse). So, basically, after 12 years of this game, the only Alliance race to know how to be a druid is Night-Elf. And there's absolutely no reason why. If Trolls and Tauren can learn it, then obviously, Elune doesn't hold a monopoly on the secrets of Druidism.

So there is no racial fantasy for being a druid- there are just... reasons known only to Blizzard as to why only one race can do it (and the race cursed by that race).
Why does everyone forget this. Alliance gets pallys and Horde Druids. Jeez, people, calm down.
Maybe if we make 10 more threads about this blizzard will notice, oh wait they already said they don’t care.
02/01/2018 11:06 AMPosted by Avelie
Why does everyone forget this. Alliance gets pallys and Horde Druids. Jeez, people, calm down.

Pallys were once a faction specific class. Druids were never a faction specific class.
As a full time horde player I think alliance should get at least once race that can be a Druid, but it sure as hell shouldn't be those Void Elf abominations. I feel bad for you guys, but you may just have to end up waiting until the next batch of allied races are out.
02/01/2018 11:31 AMPosted by Grìz
Maybe if we make 10 more threads about this blizzard will notice, oh wait they already said they don’t care.

Haha

02/01/2018 12:21 PMPosted by Beerhaus
As a full time horde player I think alliance should get at least once race that can be a Druid

Dwarf. Take my money, Blizzard.