962 Aussie Prot Warr LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi Everybody,

My name is Copthis and I am a protection warrior looking for a new raiding guild, below is helpful information to see if I am right for your guild.

What am I looking for:
I am looking to find a guild I can progress through mythic with. Currently, I have 11/11H bosses killed, and hunger greatly to step back into Mythic raiding.

I am fine with any server and any faction.
(Btag: Trashboat#12762)

When am I free:

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday: 7 PM – 11 PM (AEST/ SERVER LOCAL TIME)

What is my gear like:

Progression gear – 961
Farm Raid Gear – 961
Mythic + gear – 962

What gear systems are a fine with:

For the most part, I am fine with whatever gearing system guilds use as long as they are fair and consistent.

Can I talk?

Yes, I can.

Do I use addons like DBM/BigWigs/Exorcist/Weak Auras?

Of course, I do.

Loot Funneling are you ok with it?

Yes, as long as the person it is going to gets a tangible increase in damage.

I look forward to hearing from yourselves
I run a raid you may be interested in here are the quick notes:

~ sat & sun raiding; 2pm-5pm est
~ small raid team ~30 people, 6 year old guild, same core
~ focus on good paced progression @ 5/11M
~ alliance pvp mega server, Kel'Thuzad
~ no call outs or finger pointing or shaming in raid, issues handled privately
~ weekday mythic+ farming
~ many 'retired' hardcore raiders who have limited play time now

We're a mellow group of 20-40 y/o where everyone is a familiar face.

If that sounds good hit me up @ realID - trinks#1866
Champions of the Flame (Wyrmrest Accord) is a newly formed “pragmatic” Horde raiding guild currently looking for all classes and roles.

Many of us have families and life/work obligations that limit our time in-game but we still desire a laid-back, team oriented environment, and the comradeship and challenge of progression raiding and pushing M+ keys.

We are looking for like minded individuals to continue through Heroic Antorus and begin progression on Mythic. While we welcome those interested in all aspects of the game (and plan to do other activities) we are primarily Raid and M+ focused.

We raid Th/Fr from 9p-12a EST (or updated schedule).

Please contact Jubel#1443, HoneyBadger#11836, or SkinnyPuppy#1883 by these means. We look forward to chatting with you!
*Bump