Hardest to earn title you have

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 7 Next
The Patient. Reason: I am very impatient.

On a more serious note, probably "of the Black Harvest."
warlord of draenor, its the one meta a few years ago where it was required to kill 100 of each opposite faction race, alongside getting the highmaul coliseum done,it took me almost the entire expansion to do most of the horde races, but had someone who was doing carrys for pandaren towards the end of the expac.
Vanilla Knight. Easy enough back back in the day, impossible now unless you get nuKnight.

Alternately, Crusader. It's not impossible, just kind of a pain in the butt.
Patron/Matron

Hated "School of Hard Knocks." The concept itself was okay, but competing with teammates wasn't and I loathe AB.

"of the Jungle" and "Predator" are up there just from the RNG of a couple rares.
The insane.

Not really hard, but definitely time-consuming.
The Savage Hero
Legend of Pandaria
Furious Gladiator X
I wouldn't say any of my titles were truly difficult to get, but some are now unobtainable.

"Southshore Slayer" and "of the Black Harvest" are cool.

Some of my titles were tedious though, like "the Proven Assailant/Healer"

01/12/2018 03:08 PMPosted by Inoro
Vanilla Knight. Easy enough back back in the day, impossible now unless you get nuKnight.

Alternately, Crusader. It's not impossible, just kind of a pain in the butt.

Yeah Crusader is annoying, the dailies take a while.
Getting exalted with the Timbermaw in classic wow. Not a Title...but it should have been!
Hardest to earn that is no longer available: The Immortal. More just because you always have that ONE guy, who can't do the Helgen dance. That guy doesn't get to come to the run.

Hardest to earn that is still available: The light of dawn. Easy to get now, but I remember downing 25 heroic LK for the first time at 25% and the fight was still ridiculously challenging. Honorable Mention: Savior of Azeroth and Hellscream's Downfall. Both gotten when current, both easy to get now.
Of the Shattered Sun.

But I did it back at content level, so I really felt like I earned it and that 1000 Gold was a serious price.
Probably...Crusader? Not really hard to get, just time consuming.
Probably the Diplomat (I think) where you had to grind the little mushroom men in Zangamarsh to exalted back in BC. Man, that took forever.
At this point i have so freaking many that i could not give you an accurate answer.
01/12/2018 02:30 PMPosted by Freak
Black harvest

I will always wear it.
I guess "of the Black Harvest"?

I have others that were more time consuming.
Patron, because I really really really really really really ZZZzzzzzZzZzzz hate PvP.
the Fabulous
The insane wasn’t the hardest. Just the most time consuming. Biggest PITA!
Salty, possibly, although it wasn't so much a matter of difficulty as of tolerance for fishing. Lots and lots and lots of fishing. Lord of the Reins certainly took some effort.

So many achieves. So many titles. So much fun!