Hardest to earn title you have

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 Next
tarrenmill terror as alliance.
of the alliance.
I used to have bloodsail admiral but I messed it up.
Is this a thread about hardest or rarest? Because none of my titles were particularly hard to earn, but the rarest is probably Southshore Slayer.
The Patient
Probably all of the Nemisis titles. I have them all, Gnomebane and Worgen Hunter being my favorites.

the Insane
Conqueror
Stormbreaker
the Groundbreaker
Crusader

Those are the ones I mostly use (except Crusader). Probably all of the Nemisis titles. I have them all, Gnomebane and Worgen Hunter being my favorites.

the Insane
Conqueror
Stormbreaker
the Groundbreaker
Crusader

Those are the ones I mostly use (except Crusader).
Gladiator if it wasn't temporary. Hero of the Alliance, I guess, since it's permanent.
The Grand Crusader.
The Celestial Defender.
And my favorite title in the game: Death's Demise.
"Jenkins" was "hard" in the sense that I needed a healer for it, but I got mine when the content was faceroll and we just blasted through it.
Working on "...of Darnassus" right now, but that's just a question of doing the Argent Tournament dailies.
Commander. The version earned in Classic, which I suspect a smaller percentage of the player base earned. It was especially difficult since I was earning it based on lower level PVP gear going into pickup battlegrounds, which made competition difficult with the end game raiders who already had great gear and premade groups.

08/10/2018 10:42 AMPosted by Zombz
the Bloodthirsty.

Half way there.
of the Black Harvest
Field Medic
Legend of Pandaria
of the Iron Vanguard
Southshore Slayer

Just a few off the top of my head.
I don't even think I have a single hard to achieve title...

I love my Gaurdian of Cenarius one though.
The Firelord
While it isn't particularly hard really, my favourite/best one would be The Bloodthirsty or Ambassador
King Slayer when it was current.
Harvest title
01/12/2018 02:30 PMPosted by Freak
Black harvest probably for me

Same.
Six pages and no one has mentioned Battlemaster. That is surprising. I wear Conqueror on three of my toons, and Battlemaster on the rest.
'Liberator of Orgrimmar' when the raid was current.
08/10/2018 10:53 AMPosted by Exelo
King Slayer when it was current.

I wish they locked that title to not be available after ICC. I wouldn’t have it (ultra new scrublord in WotLK) but it is the best title in the game and it is terrible that it isn’t anything more than a joke.
Sergeant on my warlock from way back in Vanilla is probably my rarest title, although you can still get them through RBGs.

I also have the Crusader title from back in Wrath. Not difficult, just time-consuming.
the Undying and of the Nightfall in my little 10m guild, when both were current.

Never knew if it was true or not, but a couple 25m raiders back in Wrath told me Nightfall was harder than Twilight Vaniquisher.