Will you buy BfA?

General Discussion
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 Next
With 10 tokens in my bags, and funds for multiple account BFA upgrades (for attached boosts) and another 10 tokens the day pre-order hits and token prices hit 233k+, "I am prepared".

I am fully confident the pre order release will be January 30th or february 13th, depending on the powers that be.
It's the first expansion since Cataclysm that I will buy as soon as it's released.
And I only say that because I started playing after WotLK had come out, so Cata was the first brand-new expansion I ever bought, hehe.
Waiting Far Cry 5 more than BfA. What i understood fair game is not Blizzards intention at all. They manipulate players pushing them do what they do not want to do. Yes Blizzard perfectly knows that some legendaries are crap...
Long story for short:
Far Cry is - pay and enjoy
WoW (latist patch is prefect example) - pay and suffer
Depends on if I have to do a full Antorus raid clear to have access to it.
Waiting to order two collectors editions cause why not :p
I'm going to play this game until either it or I cease to be so yes.
YUUUPPP
not a chance

classes are boring now and they say that they arent making any changes
Big ol yes from me!
Undecided.
I'm hyped for BFA, so I will be.

I don't care about the leveling controversy and Pathfinder doesn't bother me at all.

So I'm just excited for the allied races, queen azshara, Nzoth and all that
01/20/2018 02:21 PMPosted by Magnollia
not a chance

classes are boring now and they say that they arent making any changes

same for me. that and world design is just boring. not visually but
01/17/2018 07:44 PMPosted by Tristand
I'll eventually get it, but this might be the first expansion I don't buy at launch. The trailer was cool and all, but everything I've heard about this expansion just screams "filler expansion" so far.

This ^ I don’t want to play a filler expansion.
01/17/2018 07:36 PMPosted by Adamsmith
Looks like Jan 30th is the pre-order date but first damage control is needed.

What exactly points to that date? Just curious
Depends on if I can play allied races with the preorder or not, tbh.

If I can, sure, I'll get it right away.
If I can't, I'll wait. If there's a good mount/pet with it, I might buy it anyway.

Otherwise, I'll wait it out. As long as there's no more puke-green fel everywhere and no more demons, I'm gonna be in. i want to see my girl Jaina, and I wanna play my MOOSE CAT, and I wanna see some pretty scenery again.
If they look like they'll keep up with content like this expac, then yes. Honestly, Legion's been one of my favorite expansions, despite being thoroughly fel'd out by now. I'm looking forward to it.
01/17/2018 07:36 PMPosted by Adamsmith
Looks like Jan 30th is the pre-order date but first damage control is needed.

After many years of playing Blizzard games and playing WoW I will have to say in my honest opinion that if they don't fix what's wrong with classes and the amount of RNG in the game I will not be buying BfA.
Of course!
More likely than I ever have been tp preorder. Legion is the best in a while.
I won't buy it unless they make classes more fun to play and reduce the amount of rng that they went completely overboard with in Legion.

Mythic + was a great addition to the game, but they did so many things wrong with class design and rng, that it's not worth it.