<Lose Your Life> 7/11 M LF DPS Tues/Thurs

Lightbringer
It seems like the emo child is effecting us strangely. Send help.
White Rabbit, Blue Rabbit, Green Rabbit, Red Rabbit. Join us today! =D
what classes are you guys looking for?
We are looking for preferably range dps
Oh, Oh

A potato is a player that thinks they’re fly
And is also known as a Rek (sorry bud lol ;d)
Always talkin about them big dips
And then afks on trash!

So no, we dont want your dips
No, we dont want your hps either and
No, we dont want you to tank
No, we dont want none of your time
No, we dont want potatoes.

A potato isn’t gettin any loot from us

Hangin' out the passenger side
Of your best friend's mecho chopper
Trying to find a raid team

We don't want no potatoes
Well a potato is checkin' us
But his game is kinda weak
And I know that he cannot meet our very reasonable raid standards
'Cause we’re looking like a well knowledge raid team, and they are looking like they’ve never read a raid guide

We Can't play with' an under researched player!

So no, we dont want your dips
No, we dont want your hps either and
No, we dont want you to tank
No, we dont want none of your time
No, we dont want potatoes.

If you dont know what this very sad re write of lyrics is from I can’t help you with that and we probably aren’t meant to be on a team together.

Disclaimer
No potatoes were hurt in the making of this music video
No offence was meant to potatoes they are a great vegetable
Also we accept fully baked potatoes but no raw ones

Think your one of us? Apply at www.loseyourlife.com
As a Raid member exiting out (now social), I have to say these have to be some of the most fun people to be around, ever. Every raid is an experience, from motor-boat plugs, to Exas finding his way off any and every ledge ever built, to the silly comments and dad jokes. Nobody's lacking for things to do, they run mythics all week to boot! I am scared of social interactions. Talking? What is that thing? Proving I can do a thing with 4 other people?? AHHHH!!! And if they can get me to not only get through a +15, but actually coach me and feel confident in me to bring to the next key.. that says a lot.

If you're looking for a guild that makes you stealthily open discord periodically while your boss isn't looking just so you can catch up, this is the one (sorry boss...).

Serious progression attitude, but seriously fun atmosphere. Really some of the best of both worlds, hands down.

11/10, would provide floor rug luck again!
05/15/2018 02:54 PMPosted by Astraea
As a Raid member exiting out (now social), I have to say these have to be some of the most fun people to be around, ever. Every raid is an experience, from motor-boat plugs, to Exas finding his way off any and every ledge ever built, to the silly comments and dad jokes. Nobody's lacking for things to do, they run mythics all week to boot! I am scared of social interactions. Talking? What is that thing? Proving I can do a thing with 4 other people?? AHHHH!!! And if they can get me to not only get through a +15, but actually coach me and feel confident in me to bring to the next key.. that says a lot.

If you're looking for a guild that makes you stealthily open discord periodically while your boss isn't looking just so you can catch up, this is the one (sorry boss...).

Serious progression attitude, but seriously fun atmosphere. Really some of the best of both worlds, hands down.

11/10, would provide floor rug luck again!

<3