6/11M Hpriest lf serious raiding

Guild Recruitment
6/11 M Hpriest looking for serious raiding guild that is at least same progression or higher that raids 9 hours or more a week,the more the better! I can raid any day of the week after 2PM EST. I am currently horde but willing to xfer/faction change if the guild is a good fit.

Will provide logs to any serious offers. Please leave guild spam below and I will contact anyone who I am interested in.
<Tilted> (H) 10/11m We are striving for continuous realm firsts but are also striving to be higher up in the US but at the same time still enjoy ourselves by not having split runs etc. We raid tues, thurs, sun with an optional wednesday night run (which usually is for sales or alts) (7-11 pm cst)! We are currently looking for...
HIGH: Holy/Disc Priest
Low: Everything else!
Feel free to contact me via Bnet: ChaddizBack#11223 or Discord: Vodka#3491 if interested in recruitment or questions!!! Have a wonderful weekend looking to bring in trials for Tuesday! Our website is http://tiltedls.enjin.com/ if you'd like to take a look there as well.
day 2
<Tilted> is a newly formed semi-hardcore raiding guild looking for exceptional players for our raiding team.

Raid Times: (CST/Server Time) 7:30-10:30 Tues/Weds/Thurs
Progression: 8/11 M Antorus

Currently Recruiting:
Any exceptional players regardless of class or spec, however we are in need of the following:
(High) Blood DK, Rogue, Warlock, Shadow Priest
(Medium) Mage, Hunter
(Low) Balance Druid, Enhancement Shaman

Realm: Emerald Dream (RP-PvP)

We use a loot council for loot distribution to ensure loot is being used in the most optimal manner.

Our trial period is 2 weeks. We require 100% attendance during the trial period but will make short-term exceptions if necessary.

If you are interested in joining please submit an application here:
https://goo.gl/Uj64sr

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us:
Erulight (Eru#1945)
Catomonk (Cato#1898)
Baambii (bambitripnip#1588)

Edit: hi fellow tilted fam lol
:)
Party all the time is 6/11m recruiting one Holy Priest. We raid mythic Friday and Saturday 7:30-10:30 PST with an optional heroic night on wednesday from 7-10 PST. If interested my Btag is Caz#1730
late night partyyy
[H]Pogs Anonymous - Two day raiding guild.

Current openings:
Caster DPS - High Priority on Mage, Warlock, Spriest.
Healer - Resto Shaman/Holy Paladin - Looking at exceptional applicants of other classes.

These are starting roster slots. We try not to recruit for the bench.

Current Progression -
4/11M
30% on Portal keeper with less than 5 pulls.

Raid Schedule -

Tues - 7:30-10:30est Reclears / Progression
Weds - 7:30-10:30est - Flex night for alts or mains wanting Heroic clear. (This night is optional)
Thurs - 7:30-10:30est Progression

Our group is laid back and clicks well so a good attitude is a must. We have a wide range of experienced players from cutting edge raiders to more relaxed raiders. This guild was formed to be a good combination of both while focusing on progression with a main focus on enjoying the game.

We use RCLoot council for loot and expect applicants to go through a few weeks of trial period.

All exceptional players regardless of class are encouraged to contact one of the officers listed below. It is our preference that you come geared and mythic ready, however if you mesh well with our group we will work with you on heroic runs/mythic plus runs to get you the gear you need to be up to par.
Logs and experience are always a plus.

Whisper me if this sounds like the guild for you!

Kyawa (battletag Kyawa #19928). Discord: Kyawa#9817
Prazx (battletag Prazx#1971). Discord: Prazx#5726
5/11M Tues Weds Thurs 11pm-1am PST -- shoot me a message at my btag Spike#1105 and we can talk in more detail
another da y
Imagine how refreshing a change of scenery and transfer to Mal'Ganis would be!

We're looking to add a holy priest to our raid.

<Enigma> is currently 7/11 M Antorus

Raid Schedule
Monday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Tuesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Wednesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Thursday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST

We have the easiest app you'll ever find. For more info and to apply, go to www.guildenigma.com Make sure to say JELLIES sent you!

Any questions? Feel free to add me on Discord at kat#3105
<REGENCY>
Horde, Mal’Ganis
Regency is an adult mythic raiding guild encompassing a community of raid teams dedicated to cultivating an enjoyable atmosphere for gaming. Our teams retain their own autonomy (their own name, officers, loot rules etc.) while also benefiting from a community that is eager to provide assistance and support as needed.
We are built upon three core pillars that sustain and enrich our community: collaboration, respect, and inclusivity. With these we care for and help the community grow while also slaying dragons in Azeroth.

Progression
6/11M Antorus
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
3/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Recruitment
Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+.
Check out our website for individual team needs and progression or hop in our discord to contact a recruiter immediately! Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy Website: http://www.regencyguild.com/

Raid Teams

Legends of Chaos - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 1/11 Mythic
Time: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Crippling Depression - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 4/11 Mythic
Time: 9pm to 12am CST
Days: Monday, Tuesday

Afterdawn - Morning Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 5/11 Mythic
Times: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM CST

Repulsion - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 2/11 Mythic
Times: 9pm to 12am CST
Days: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday

Remnant – Casual Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 1/11 Mythic
Times: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Saturday, Sunday

Hallowed Ground - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 2/11 Mythic
Times: 11pm to 2am CST
Days: Friday, Saturday

Bloodline – Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 6/11 Mythic
Times: 7pm to 10pm CST

Contact
Recruitment Admin: Izzy (Btag: izy#1699, Discord: Izzy#5574)
Recruitment Admin: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202, Discord: Symmone#2172)
hi
hi
Looking for a strong healer.

Short version: 7/11 M. 3 night a week schedule.

Obligatory spam link:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760937501

Rostafer#1882
Xantoniel#1517
hi i raid good
good raider checking in