CHARACTERS ARE GONE PLEASE HELP!!!

Technical Support
Every time I try to log into WoW, it says i have no characters on any servers!!!!
mine too bud
They went on strike.
Someone must have not read the last forums threads that said the same thing. They are working on it.
I have the same problem.....the breaking news was only for the pre-purchase of the battle for Azeroth ...not for issues to trying to log in and play.

I like to know what is going on!
I have same issue. I was playing just fine then logged from one toon to another and loading screen became "stuck" at about 80%. I ctrl, alt, delete to close WoW and restart and this happened. I deleted the normal folders, updated video card driver, and restarted computer and still no change.
Uggg
They deleted them to test the new leveling system.
OH MY GOD they deleted everyone's characters!

Let's all panic and not check to see the other 30 threads about the same issue!!!
come on Blizzard ...you must do something...at least put an Announcement saying you guys having issues with the realms.

we deserve that much.
01/30/2018 03:22 PMPosted by Carnes
come on Blizzard ...you must do something...at least put an Announcement saying you guys having issues with the realms.

we deserve that much.

Indeed we do
Seriously....... 8 months to xpac and they pre broke the game lol They are just preparing us.
So I sign in after a hard day of waiting in lines and domestic duties, actually partially excited to sign in and go afk in wow as usual and I cannot even sign in and afk ......cabernet wasted
01/30/2018 03:27 PMPosted by Demonnatrix
So I sign in after a hard day of waiting in lines and domestic duties, actually partially excited to sign in and go afk in wow as usual and I cannot even sign in and afk ......cabernet wasted

Excuse you!! Cabernet is never wasted!!!
well i wonder how long till i can play again /: eta?
is there anyone who can get in and play fine?
01/30/2018 03:30 PMPosted by Pugan
well i wonder how long till i can play again /: eta?

Never, blizzard has closed it's doors!!
Oh noes... I had like 5 million gold...
<.<
>.>
<.<
you guys should give me back my gold at least ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The characters aren't missing. The realms that you have characters on aren't showing up in the realm list. None of the servers I currently have characters on are available to click on.