960 2/11M Hpriest lf serious mythic raiding

Guild Recruitment
960 equip Hpriest 75 traits and 4 set
Was attempting to lead a group of friends into mythic raiding and it didn’t work out so I am trying to find a new guild to push cutting edge for this last raid and high end raiding into BFA.

Looking for a 3-5 day pretty serious raiding guild can make anytime after 4pm EST any day of the week. Not looking to be a flex 5th healer or ride the bench to cutting edge. I understand some fights I may have to sit because of raid comp but I am looking to be a part of the core raiding team.
Currently 11/11 H and 1/11 M
I am willing to put in 12+ hours a week for guild progression the more raiding the better! Also willing to server change if it is a good fit.

Logs : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thrall/jkpriest
Discord - johnking#5462
Btag- johnking#1609
https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6 check out the US Recruitment discord.

Don't forget discord is searchable! Make better use of it by searching your class or spec or times and days you are after. = )
Hey Jkpriest, we are <Blue Raid Shoes> [US-Hyjal]-[H] a newly formed raiding guild looking to build out our core raiding group to push Antorus progression. With our eyes set on building a solid roster for mythic progression, our current progression at 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday; 8-11 eastern.

Currently we are recruiting the following DPS classes in addition to healers:
  • Deathknight: Medium
  • Demon Hunter: Medium
  • Druid (Feral): Medium
  • Hunter: High
  • Mage: High
  • Paladin (Ret): High
  • Rogue: Medium
  • Shaman (Ele): Medium
  • Warlock: High
  • Warrior: Medium

We are a close-knit group of long time players who have raided at various levels of competition over the years of playing and are very active both inside WoW and in other games. Our core group of raiders comes from mythic progression backgrounds with our raid lead is 8/9M ToS. We have a great mix of experienced raiders, returning players and new raiders looking to get onto the progression level. On off days, we are usually running up M+ keys, doing PvP events/battlegrounds or playing other games like Overwatch or PUBG while hanging out in discord.

If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to give any one of us a shout!

Contacts:
  • Xorku; bnet KrakenWagon#1421, discord Xorku#0446
  • Carrn; bnet Carrn#1452 , discord Carrn#9487
  • Pew; bnet IAmPewt#1338, discord Pew#6435
  • Gen; bnet Genivieve#11954, discord Genivieve#3248
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus. ( Sub 4% on High Command )

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Sup,

We raid 8-11pm PST Tues Wed and Thurs. Currently 2/11M.

Guilds over a decade old!

Fun place to be and active outside of raid.

Send me a whisper@ Pariahrain#1822

Thanks!
bump before bed
lf healer, mby do first mythic clear this week. should be able to end tier at least us top 200

Forming up <Girls Are Yucky> on Tichondrius-PVP. LF All

We are a core group made up of 9/11m raiders from No Bads Allowed and 11/11m from Big Dumb Guild

Going to look to get CE this tier and maybe top 100ish US thereafter to start.

Raid time will be either 11:15pm or 11:30pm PST and likely go for 3-3 and a half hours.

Mechanical competence comes first but still want good dps. Highly prefer prospects to have recent mythic experience.

WIll probably be kinda lax in forming to get going and cut weak links asap. In general will cycle out people who underperform.

Add me on Bnet Slappa#1250 or the GM Capitally#1670 for interest/questions
morning bump
bump
If you are interested in alliance:
<Symbiosis> is an alliance guild on Sen'jin/Quel'dorei focused on semi-hardcore raiding and progressing through Mythic raid content. We are very laid back outside of progression raiding and have a very active group of players at all times of day for mythic+ dungeons and other activities.
Our current Antorus progression is 1/11M.
Our loot is managed via RCLootcouncil. We use Discord for communication.

Our raid nights/times are as follows:
Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST

Currently looking for: dps and a healer for the main roster
Feel free to contact me for more information: Cyndreya#1336
:)
still looking
Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US (PVE) is a multi team raiding community. Team Umbra is LFM! 5/11M FRI/SAT/SUN 8-11PST + Tuesday Farm Day

Current High Interest in:
Tank
Ranged DPS (heal OS's a big plus)
Have a spot for a core non-shaman healer.

Check us out on www.eternal-kingdom.com!

Add me Holylazers#1199 if you want to chat more :)
anyone doing heroic coven? need to roll again for the trinket
back to the front page
bumperino
bump before bed
morning
Doppelganger is a Sargeras-Alliance Mythic Progression raiding guild with three main goals.

1) To raid endgame content at a high level, pre-nerf, with like minded individuals.
2) To always strive to improve every aspect of raiding, both personal and as a team.
3) To maintain a community of mature, respectful and friendly guild members where people feel safe and can call a home. The guild members consist of players who are raider/have been raiders, friends of said raiders, and players that may not be raiders, but excel at whatever they do and adhere to the guild standards.

If you're looking to kill content swiftly and efficiently in a mature and respectful environment...

Doppelganger is the home for you!

Current Progression:

5/11M

Our logs:
warcraftlogs.com/guilds/17396/

Progression Schedule:
Mon/Wed/Thu 7:00-10:00 PM PST / 10:00 PM - 1:00 AM EST; we add a Tuesday raid the first 2 weeks of a tier to ensure a strong start the first week and the ability to accumulate tier gear without sacrificing much Mythic progression time the second week.

Expectations:
Be Prepared: Consumables/Talent builds/Addons/Hardware

Punctuality and efficiency are embraced in Doppelganger.
7:00pm means Bosses being pulled, not asking for a summon to raid!

Respect and maturity is essential in Doppelganger; giving/receiving constructive criticism is important to our success. Toxicity is counterproductive, and will be handled swiftly.

Here are some links:
Apply online at http://doppelganger.enjin.com/recruitment
Expectations thread: http://doppelganger.enjin.com/forum/m/27147649/viewthread/16558754-what-to-expect-from-doppelganger

For Recruitment Questions Contact:
GM - Rudamen#1295
Recruitment Officers - Jamestown#1482
hello friends