[H] Group looking for a raiding guild.

Guild Recruitment
Group of 5 possibly 6 tight knit players looking to find a new home to raid with. 1 Tank, Holy priest, 2x Holy pallys, DH, Rogue, and a Warlock. Currently we have 7/11Heroic exp. I have tank mythic in all tiers this expansion but havent found a steady home. Would love to be able to find someone able to take all of us in and give us a shot at raiding. Tues/Wed would be perfect days for us and 7-10pm CST.

Feel free to add me to btag to talk

Havok#1494
Hey Hâmbone, we are <Blue Raid Shoes> [US-Hyjal]-[H] a newly formed raiding guild looking to build our core raiding group to push Antorus progression. We are currently 11/11H and looking to round out our mythic progression team, previous mythic raiding experience is not required.

Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday; 8-11 eastern.

Currently we are recruiting all healer classes as well as the following DPS classes:
  • Demon Hunter: Medium
  • Druid (Feral/Boomkin): Medium
  • Mage: High
  • Paladin (Ret): High
  • Rogue: Medium
  • Shaman: Medium
  • Warlock: Medium
  • Warrior: Medium

We are a close-knit group of long time players who have raided at various levels of competition over the years of playing and are very active both inside WoW and in other games. Our core group of raiders comes from mythic progression backgrounds with our raid lead 8/9M ToS. We pride ourselves on having a great in-game community as well as great community outside of WoW. On off days, we are usually running up M+ keys, doing PvP events/battlegrounds or playing other games like Overwatch or PUBG while hanging out in discord.

If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to give any one of us a shout!

Contacts:
  • Xorku; bnet KrakenWagon#1421, discord Xorku#0446
  • Carrn; bnet Carrn#1452 , discord Carrn#9487
  • Pew; bnet IAmPewt#1338, discord Pew#6435
  • Gen; bnet Genivieve#11954, discord Genivieve#3248
Would like to stay Horde if at all possible
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the site, and if you have any questions feel free to add us. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We have core spots open.