963 Windwalker Monk LF Solid Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello - Adult Windwalker Monk here, long time player and raider who's looking for an active raiding guild. I'm a fairly hardcore player and am in game multiple times per week (and not just on raid days). I'm very competent, accountable, raid aware/mechanically proficient, social, and I keep up to date with my class. My average Warcraft logs are in the 85th+ percentile. The guild I'm looking for needs to raid multiple times per week, must be progression oriented, and also run M+ as a guild group. I'm not interested in a guild that's regularly carrying under geared/under experienced players or one that needs to regularly pug in players for raids. Solid heroic progression with mythic in the future is preferred. My current equipped ilvl is 963, I'm at 78 traits in dps spec and 75 traits tank spec, and have ALL main spec legendary items. Currently 11/11 N Antorus, 11/11 H Antorus, and ready for more. I'm open as far as raid days and times but I'm EST so nothing too late. Prefer to stay alliance and server transfer is no problem. Feel free to message me in game at Morpheuz#1150 or Bearpong#3849 on Discord. Thanks!
<Hollow Crown> on Sargeras (Alliance) 5/1M on a 2 night a week schedule is recruiting . We maintain a competitive atmosphere on a casual schedule. We recruit not only quality raiders but quality people so we have a positive atmosphere and have fun together. We regularly do M+ and have some people who enjoy pushing high keys. We also have a optional heroic carry run for gold for everyone!

We raid Tues/Thurs 8:30-12:30 CST

We maintain a friendly environment and like to do stuff outside of raid together.

If you are interested feel free to contact us in game. Cinnebuns#1943 or Richard#11728
Hi there! I’ve looked over your logs and progression and feel like you would be a great fit for Cinder Works. We are a guild pursuing mythic content and are seeking dedicated and skilled raiders to fit our raid team.

Current Raid Times
Tuesday and Saturday 4-7 pst
Current Progression
N: 11/11
H: 9/11
Below are a few requirements that we ask everyone interested in joining us to abide by:
1. No Toxicity (we have a zero tolerance on straight up toxicity, inquire officers if you have an issue)
2. Show up on time (Need valid execuse if you will not be attending raid time)
3. Know fights
4. Perform Weekly Farms
5. 3 week trial period.

Lastly we will be helping you pay for your transfer and faction change if we desire you as a raider

Hope to hear from you soon!

Alue#1328
No Nubbness- Tichondrious

Wednesday and Thursday 9am-Noon PST, optional Monday raid at same times

Looking for any great DPS and possible non pally healer

Currently 11/11H 2/11M

If you enjoy our raid times then feel free to whisper me and chat.

Looking for pro DPS and maybe 1 non pally healer. Would be interested in a DPS with good off tank or DPS with good off heals.

Looking for active dedicated people to push content harder in final raid of Legion

Consecrater#1492
I will add you when the game is back up. We are currently looking for a WW Monk for our raid team. I will leave my information below just in case something goes crazy with Btag.

Our guild (OOB) was formed on November of 2006 and has raided since level 60 molten core. While we are going on our 12th year as a raiding guild we do so without recruiting for the bench. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7pm till 10pm CST.
We pride ourselves in the stability of this guild and treat each other like family here. I would love to speak with you about everything else. I do not feel that to cut and paste recruitment spam on people’s threads, give either person any insight. It is much better to find a good fit by actually taking the time to get to know someone. If this peeks your interest, please take the time to add me so we can talk. My Bnet ID is Geo#1668

I look forward to speaking with you,
Geo
Uncommon Sense is 10/10 M in NH, 7/7 M in EN and 3/3 M in ToV (all Cutting Edge). We are 8/9 M, 9/9 H in ToS, 11/11H in Antorus and 5/11 Mythic. We are looking for skilled raiders for the remainder of Antorus and beyond.

Raid Hours

Tuesday - 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST
Wednesday - 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST
Thursday - 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST
Sunday - 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST (Progression first week of a new tier;
Optional F & F/Alt Raid)

What We Offer

○ Guild Repairs
○ Raid Consumables
○ Outside of Raid
- Mythic+ groups
- Monthly contests
- Guild events

HIGH NEED
DPS:
- Hunter
- Monk
- Shaman: Elemental
- Shaman: Enhance
- Warlock

Healers:
- Any healer with a viable DPS OS

LOW NEED
DPS:
- Death Knight
- Warrior
- Rogue

**Any strong applicants are encouraged to apply even if your class/spec isn’t listed above. We are always in need of competitive players, especially DPS with a viable OS.

For more information about Uncommon Sense, visit the Discord: https://discord.gg/uyEe57p or contact one of the officers:

Kyle - Recruitment Officer
• kstafford55#1875 - Battletag
Might be too late for you but I'll toss our spam up just in case :)

Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US (PVE) is a multi team raiding community. Team Umbra (8/9M ToS 5/11M ATBT) FRI/SAT/SUN 8-11PST w/ Tuesday farm night 8-11 is LFM!
Check us out on www.eternal-kingdom.com!

Add me Feyranna#1657 if you want to chat more :)
We have what your looking for out of your guild AND have the community you are looking for. No drama or Elitist. Chill and relaxed with smart, competitive yet humble players running end game content. Raids run T/Th/Sun 630-930 pst. Always doing something with one another and we run a Friday run for those players that are more casual

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760767431
Btag: AaronC#11555 Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760
n Relentless, our goal is to maintain a relaxed, casual raiding atmosphere that is focused on clearing mythic content while still having fun. Relentless has been on Undermine since May 26, 2007 and we have been actively raiding in every tier since forming.

We generally raid current content on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays from 8:00-11:00 PM EST while running Mythic+ and alt raids on off nights. Loot is distributed through the EP/GP Loot System on Heroic and Mythic difficulties.

Current Progress: 2/11M ABT
7/7M Emerald Nightmare
3/3M Trial of Valor
8/10M Nighthold
5/9M Tomb of Soaks

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/undermine/Relentless

Whisper me at Crusader#1550 would love to chat
<UPRISING> was founded in April of 2017. We are a Horde raiding guild located on the connected PVP realms of Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale.

We raid Tues/Thurs 8:30pm-11pm EST and Sundays 8:00pm-11pm EST.

Current Raid Progression: 3/11M Antorus

We are looking to add a few 75+ trait, 945+ ilvl players to our team. If you play one of the classes and/or specs below and are interested in doing your part to help keep the internet safe from dragons, please visit our website (below) or whisper one of our members or officers.

Havoc DH
Mage
Warlock
Shadow Priest
Resto/Boomkin Druid
Shadow/Disc Priest
Resto/Ele Shaman
Windwalker Monk

Exceptional players of any class are always welcomed to apply.

We take the game a bit more seriously than filthy casuals but are by no means "Hardcore". We are laid back but competitive. Many of our members push Mythic + Keys on off-nights making an attempt to ensure that all raiders complete a +15 Key for the week for that juicy loot box prize (most likely a 960 shard). When not playing WoW many of our members can be found enjoying other games (Overwatch, Destiny 2, PUBG, etc).

We use RC loot council to help distribute the shiny purple pixels that drop when we kill raid bosses. We award loot in a manner that best helps the guild progress. Attendance, performance, dedication, and participation are all things taken into consideration when determining who gets what.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact either Stormyrainz#1865 or Rolan#11265 in-game via battle.net or visit our website www.uprisingfiretree.com

Thanks for your time!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/11M Antorus.

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hello! <Expire> is a guild on Aggramar made of old and new players alike. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30-10 CST. We are currently 11/11H and 2/11M.

Our raids are fairly laid back while having fun, but still focused on progression. We are mostly adults and can sound like sailors with some sarcastic fun.

At the moment we are actively recruiting some specific DPS classes for our core raid team.

If interested feel free to add me on b.net at OnlyHalide#1168 or discord at OnlyHalide#4942.
Color Blind (4/11M), Raid Team 1 of guild <Seraph> (Horde-Mal'ganis) is recruiting quality DPS for Mythic ABT Progression.

Our raid times: 8:30pm CST to 12 Midnight CST
2 Day Raid Week - Every Friday and Saturday night, with an optional Thursday run at 10pm CST for some additional Heroic ABT bosses.

Led by a group of ex-hardcore Mythic Prog. Raiders, we've diverged a bit from that raid life and have slowed the pace a bit -- We kill boss at a reasonable pace and we have fun doing it.

Visit Seraphguild.com to apply.
Lorque#1394
Drow-Dalaran; is looking to fill spots for our core raid team. We're currently 3/9 M-TOS as a guild; with many of our core raiders anywhere from 3/9M - 5/9M TOS. We're now also ~ 11/11N -- 11/11H -- 1/11M Antorus, the Burning Throne ~ Now we're pushing into mythic content and are seeking a couple more core raiders to join us on our endeavors.

Recruiting for Mythic!

We're actively looking for 1 Healer Pref. with a viable DPS OS and 1-2 Ranged DPS; Will consider a Melee DPS if your a WW Monk with a MW OS or a Enhancement Shaman with a Resto OS.

Great social environment; No Drama. Most members are 21-33 years of age. As well as end game raiding we have lots of members that push mythic keystones on the daily.

Our goal is to build around a very strong core group of players to form a unstoppable force in patch 7.3.5 and beyond to push Mythic content.

Core Beliefs: Strive to be the best at your class, respect guild mates, and contribute to the community.

Raid times: Tues / Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm Pacific time / 10:30pm-1:30am EST
(Saturdays optional normal Burning Throne runs)

Loot: Loot Council

DPS/Healing spots for Core Raiders are competitive and are based on a show of mechanics while pulling optimal DPS/HPS numbers.

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs. (See Below for Priorities)

1 ) Holy Paladin
2 ) Resto/Balance Druid
3 ) Marksmanship Hunter
4 ) Affliction Warlock
5 ) Disc Priest
6 ) Frost Mage
7 ) Windwalker/Mistweaver Monk
8 ) Enhancement/Ele/Resto Shaman

Contact Info: Please feel free to contact us via B.Net or in game with any further questions.

Kerrek - Dalaran - Lead Officer
Harrison1992#1126

Gjest - Dalaran - Guild Master
Ragnorrakk#1753
We are currently looking to add WW monk to our mythic raiding team. Please let me know if you are interested, and add me on btag (koriwest#1711)

Here's our spam:

Retrospect raids Tuesday and Wednesday from 8 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST.
Currently 3/11M in ATBT

In addition to raiding, we actively run high keys, do alt runs on the weekends, and have players dedicated to PVP.

We're looking for the following classes/roles:
3-4 DPS (preferably ranged, ret paladin)
2-3 Healers (monk, druid, paladin)
1 Tank - any

We also consider all exceptional applicants regardless of class. To be considered please have respectable logs in H or M Antorus the Burning throne
Reach out to one of us on Btag:
@iKoN#111353 (Amznikon- BlackDragonflight)
@Wynd#1492 (Wyndoor- Skullcrusher)
@Datboi#11925 (Casualtony- Skullcrusher)
@koriwest#1711 (Kuttlefish- Skullcrusher)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We invite prospective guild members for our ~2 hour heroic farm on Tuesday as a trial. The trial is meant to evaluate all aspects of you as a raider, from your reliability, your personality, attitude and how you handle mechanics. We stress personality and attitude- we want you to fit in, and enjoy raiding with you.
Retrospect utilizes a loot council system with the intent that every item goes to the player/class that will put it to the best use. We use RC Loot Council to organize and distribute all loot.
Hello,

I'm not going to spam your page with a full ad. We are 2/11 Mythic ABT
and run a limited schedule on Tues/Weds 6:00-8:30 Pacific Standard Time.
Here is our ad post, contact me or an officer if you think we would be a good fit.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755706502?page=1
Hiya Bearpong,

We are an alliance guild on Stormrage. I'd love to chat with you in a more personable way (aka on discord)

But I am seeing this at work unfortunately so...

I'm going to leave my battletag- Ginkneebear#1522

I wont be on til after 6:30 PM eastern time

I hope that we get a chance to speak before you make a decision, but either way I wish you well.
3/11m 11/11h <UNINTENDED>[A][Stormrage] tuesday/thursday/sunday 9pm-12est hit me up Bonesaw#1766
Expectations: 950+ itemized / equipped iLevel & 75+ artifact traits w/ logs to prove your ability.

We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
Legion Progression History:
3/11 M-Antorus, 5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM
(Optional) Heroic Thursdays
Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
http://www.TeamDeviant.com
Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
Aeliar#1904 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
Aeliar#7628 on Discord

or fill out an application at http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdWlob8bRp
Nethergard Watch

We are currently looking for a couple more players to round out our mythic progression roster. We took a mild break in progression during the holiday season and are looking to start back into things.

To apply, or for more information, please contact Dalfiuss or Carthion in game or Dalfiuss#1247 or Carth#1634 in Battle.net.

Main Progression Raid Days (Times are EST)
Thursday - 7:30pm - 11:00pm
Sunday - 7:30pm - 11:00pm

Optional Casual Raid Day (We run the difficulty behind our progression raid)
Monday - 7:30pm - 11:00pm

We are currently 11/11 H and 1/11 Mythic Antorus