Transmog not showing

Customer Support
I got a shield from SoO that I wanted so I could transmog it on my shaman and pally if I choose. A guild mate who was with me loot it then traded it to me. Well the shield of Sha of Pride is one both my Shm and pally can use. but when I log them on and check it is not showing in the list. I thought any item like that that other classes can use, it would show up in the transmog options. Yes I did make sure it was equipped so I couldn't trade it. Anyone else having this issue.
01/25/2018 05:17 PMPosted by Kuta
the shield of Sha of Pride

Do you mean the Shield of Mockery, Kuta? The Shield is Bind on Pick up so equipping it doesn't get rid of the 2 hour timer. Are you sure that is gone?
I have a character that is not allowing ANY transmogrification. I select the item and "apply" the transmog and it does nothing. Doesn't transmog the item or deduct the gold amount. So far I only have one character that is affected by this.
01/26/2018 03:29 AMPosted by Cyndra
I have a character that is not allowing ANY transmogrification. I select the item and "apply" the transmog and it does nothing. Doesn't transmog the item or deduct the gold amount. So far I only have one character that is affected by this.

I've seen a couple of reports that having one of the items that drop from the random dungeon satchels at early levels can cause this.
01/26/2018 03:29 AMPosted by Cyndra
You'll want to post in the Bug Report forum: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/1012660/

Please note:
- What level and class the character is.
- What item you're attempting to transmog.
- What item you're attempting to transmog to.

Some things to try:

Transmog one at a time. It's probably just one item you're wearing that's blocking the transmog.

Items such as the Spear of Rethu have suddently gained a level requirement for transmog.

People have noted that items received from the Satchel of Helpful goods seem to be blocking the transmog.

UI Reset: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/7549