Guild Recruitment
Still actively looking for a new guild. Hoping to find something quickly.
if the time is flexible, <outliers> is in search of a tank for M antorus. we raid T/W/TH 730-1030 PST and are 4/11M. Add me at voladis#1809 if interested!
Hey there, My name's Connor. I'm one of the recruiting officers with Reformed - Stormrage. Curently 11/11H 3/11M
Raid times:
Tuesday 10pm - 1am (optional Heroic)
Wednesday 10pm - 1am
Thursday 10pm - 1am

You are exactly what we're looking for.

let me know if you're interested!
Pyp#1144
<Red Dragon Society> 8/11M LATE NIGHT GUILD

Hey there Gm/Rl of RDS. Would love to chat. You can add me at Crazzyboots#1114

Raid Times - 10-130 PST mon-thurs

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20742704242?page=1#8

http://rdswow.enjin.com/home
<CLUB HOUSE> Kil'Jaeden- recruiting All! 9pm-12am PST.

Progression!
6/11 M Antorus
11/11 H Antorus
7/9 M Tomb of Sargeras
9/9 H Tomb of Sargeras
8/10 Mythic NightHold
10/10 H NightHold
2/3 M Trial of Valor
7/7 M Emerald Nightmare

RAID TIMES (PST)
Tues 9pm-12am
Weds 9pm-12am
Thurs 9pm-12am

Recruiting:
Tank: DK, Druid or Monk
Ranged DPS: Hunter, Mage.
Healer: N/A
Melee: Feral druid, Enh shaman, WW monk

We expect all of our raiders to be raid ready! Fully gem and Properly enchanted, Food, flasks, pots and runes. Also knowledge of your class and fights.

Loot is distributed by RC Loot council. Visit our web site clubhouse.enjin.com

We are a Colorful fun group that likes to progress on mythic raids! Very tight group, need a few Skilled DPS for progression. The guild is large and has 2 raid groups! So there's always something going on, M+, RBGs, WQ groups. We also sell raids to make our raiders a little extra gold. Optional raids on monday for a chance to push content! Join us for a Good time.

Contact me any time. Bnet tag is pimpion#1425 OR app @ clubhouse.enjin.com
^

I am still looking for a core spot as a tank but I will get back with several of you later today.
Can Reach out to Draac#0578 for more info on Discord.

We are late night tues thurs 930pm - midnight PST

Heroic clear Wed same time. (not mandatory)

Very solid group need a few more for mythic roster.

most of us have pugged 3/11 fully expect us to be 5-6/11 once group if full.
6/11M guild, running 9:30PM - 12:30AM PST, Tues Weds Thurs.

YungPiccolo#1885
Our Raid Times:
We raid from 8:30p - 11:30p PST (+3 for EST / +2 for CST / +1 for MST)
Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday

Current Progression:
Tier 17: (US #153)
Tier 18: (US #161)
Tier 19: (7/7M...3/3M...10/10M)
Tier 20: 7/9M
Tier 21: 6/11m

Further information is provided in our recruitment forum. While we are actively recruiting the listed classes, we encourage any exceptional players to apply on our website www.synergyhorde.com. Any questions can be directed to the officers.

Current Officers:
(Fistdlanthus) fistdlanthus#1237
Illidan Late Night Guild 11/11H Looking to get into Mythic this Tuesday.

Raid Times Tues/Thurs 930-Midnight pacific time. PST for more info.

We are a very solid group just missing the roster to mythic have pugged 3/11 once we have the roster fully expect to get to 5-6/11 very quickly

Hit me up on Discord. Draac#0578
7/11M Fri/Sat 11pm - 2:30am CST (9pm-12:30am PST) raiding guild on Mal'Ganis horde. Looking for a tank ASAP for prog. Would like to talk to you if youre into the times. Add me on bnet (Baddiet#1727) or discord (Sal#5469).

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759216893?page=1
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/MEWTWONY
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/11M Antorus.

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
We are looking for a tank

We are running a 25man rotating roster! We rotate people depending on the boss and everyone is guaranteed a mythic kill once boss is on farm.

OUR GOAL: as a guild is to get to the top 100-200 world ranking Mythic progression guild

[US][A] <Despicable> of Sargeras
Progression: 7/9mTOS-5/11Mythic Antorus
Raid days/times:
Tues 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
Wed 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
Thur 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
What we are looking for rDPS/healer(rdruid/hpally/Hpriest/mwMonk)also looking for a 2nd Raid Lead (must have an off spec or main spec of Tank/Heal/Dps)

<Despicable> is recruiting for our core roster for Mythic Antorus, so if you're interested in joining you can apply on our guild website: http://www.despicableguild.com/
Discord(for instant reply): Luven/Gaia/lil#7900
or
Btag(for direct game contact):
Urobsession#1870(Recruiting Officer)
Buttfacezz#1980 (Recruiting/Healing Officer)
Tafbird2000#1431(Raid Leader)

We stay active running High Mythic Plus Keys 20+ and rBGs/Arenas
We usually run whenever people are on, but Fridays & Saturdays are the dedicated days to get your +15 weekly or rBG/Arenas from 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
[H][Tichondrius] <The Murloc Saints> is a competitive minded progression guild formed at the end of Nighthold. After achieving Ahead of the Curve for Nighthold and Tomb of Sargeras, we have set our sights on Cutting Edge for Antorus. We have continued to grow well together and enjoy gaming with one another across multiple games and platforms.

Guild info:
-Raid times: Tue and Sun 9p-12a PST w/ an optional Wed farm night
-Current progression: 2/11M 11/11H ABT
-Recruitment: Rsham/Hpally & any tank
-Also recruiting for M+ and more casual content in order to help build a larger community

Trial Period:
Trial periods last at minimum 2 weeks (4 total raid days) after which, a decision will be made to extend the trial period with an established reasoning or offer a promotion to full time raider.

Our Expectations:
-90% raid attendance will be required to keep a raider position. Showing up 15 min early isn’t mandatory, but you must be 100% ready to go at raid time.
-Take criticism well. We have many knowledgeable and experienced players that are always trying to improve the group. Whether the criticism is off-putting or not, it’s always in an effort to improve. We are a team after all.
-Always be your best! What we mean by this is to never stop looking for ways to improve yourself. Gameplay or otherwise.

Bnet: StudMuffin#1856
Discord: StudMuffin#7193
^
<Red Dragon Society> 8/11M LATE NIGHT GUILD

Hey there Gm/Rl of RDS. Would love to chat. You can add me at Crazzyboots#11659

Raid Times - 10-130 PST mon-thurs

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760705953#1

http://rdswow.enjin.com/home
Still looking!
[H] <M A L I C E> 3/11M Mal'Ganis Late Night Guild LF DPS/ DPS with off Heals/Tank Specs!

M A L I C E is a late night horde raiding guild on the Mal'Ganis server. Our ToS progression was 6/9M and we are now looking to add to our family of dedicated players with the goal of reaching Cutting Edge in Antorus.

Food, flasks, pots, gems, enchants, VRs and repairs provided for all mythic raiders (though we do ask that you contribute raw mats/gold to help each other out).

We are recruiting competitive people with great attitudes who are knowledgeable in their class/spec and at least 940+ ilvl and have close to if not 75 points in the appropriate weapon/s.

Raid Days are Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday
11PM - 2AM Central (9pm-12am PST/12am-3am EST)

We also run heroic raids, RBGS and mythic keys throughout the week.

We are looking for competitive players of any variety!
Our current specified needs are (about 2 ranged DPS, 1 Healer, 1 Tank):
- Mage – any spec
- Hunter – ranged specs
- Elemental Shaman
- Balance Druid
-Warlocks
-Shadow Priests
- Any competitive ranged DPS will be accepted!
- DPS with off heal/tank specs
- Druid Heals
- We are in need of one tank, any tank will be considered if they are at the needed skill lvl!

Add-ons we use:
- RC Loot Council
- Big Wigs/DBM
- Weak Auras 2

Voice:
- Discord

If you are interested and think we would be a good fit for you please contact our recruitment officer Jeremiah#1459(Myself), Annise#1930 or our GM Cryptnessism#1144