Tank/Healer and DPS LF Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
EDIT: I posted below, but just in case someone misses it- My husband and I managed to find a raiding guild on our home server, so I we will be staying put for the time being. Thanks again for all of the offers and friend requests, I can't believe we got so many great ones! ^_^

My husband and I are experienced raiders who are coming back after a long break. We last played nearly a year ago when Gul'dan was the final raid boss. We want to catch up on gear asap and jump back into raiding as soon as we can, so since our old guild is now defunct (why we took a break in the first place) we are looking for a new home.

I've been raiding since BC and my husband since LK and I have raid lead experience. We are looking for something between casual and hardcore- we want to down bosses, but it's more important for us to have fun doing so than be on the bleeding edge of progression. Our schedule is extremely flexible, so we shouldn't have much trouble fitting into any raid day you set, as long as it doesn't start too terribly late at night (our timezone is always at least a couple of hours ahead of the US zones, so 1am EST is 3am for us.)

Our ilvls are low since we are just getting back, but we plan to gear up while we search for a guild. My husband mains a fire mage and I usually tank or sometimes heal, and occasionally dps. I have most experience tanking as a druid or pally, slightly less as a DK or war, and very little as a monk. I can heal as a druid, H priest, or shaman. My main dps class is a MM hunter, followed by frost mage or ele shaman. I have a lot of alts, all of which I enjoy to varying degrees so since I need to catch up on gear anyway, I have no problem picking a class or role that will best help your guild/raid team.

We would strongly prefer to stay on our realm (Hydraxis/Terenas) and faction (Alliance) but exceptions might be made if it's a really good fit. If you think we might work out, leave a message here or hit me up in-game. Battle tag is daniekir#1209.
<LF Waldo PST> Mal’Ganis-US LF DPS and Healers for our raiding guild to progress further. We are 8/11 Heroic, raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST. Also do mythic plus, normal raiding, and play other games as a guild. All we ask is you carry your own weight, and show for raids. Sent a battletag, hit me up.

Just need more solid people to get into mythic raiding!!
<REGENCY>
Horde, Mal’Ganis
Regency is an adult mythic raiding guild encompassing a community of raid teams dedicated to cultivating an enjoyable atmosphere for gaming. Our teams retain their own autonomy (their own name, officers, loot rules etc.) while also benefiting from a community that is eager to provide assistance and support as needed.
We are built upon three core pillars that sustain and enrich our community: collaboration, respect, and inclusivity. With these we care for and help the community grow while also slaying dragons in Azeroth.

Progression
6/11M Antorus
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
3/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Recruitment
Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+.
Check out our website for individual team needs and progression or hop in our discord to contact a recruiter immediately! Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy Website: http://www.regencyguild.com/

Raid Teams

Legends of Chaos - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 1/11 Mythic
Time: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Crippling Depression - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 4/11 Mythic
Time: 9pm to 12am CST
Days: Monday, Tuesday

Afterdawn - Morning Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 5/11 Mythic
Times: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM CST

Repulsion - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 2/11 Mythic
Times: 9pm to 12am CST
Days: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday

Remnant – Casual Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 1/11 Mythic
Times: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Saturday, Sunday

Hallowed Ground - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 2/11 Mythic
Times: 11pm to 2am CST
Days: Friday, Saturday

Bloodline – Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 6/11 Mythic
Times: 7pm to 10pm CST

Contact
Recruitment Admin: Izzy (Btag: izy#1699, Discord: Izzy#5574)
Recruitment Admin: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202, Discord: Symmone#2172)
Well, dang. I think we'd be a good fit, except that we may raid far too late for you -- I'm guessing 9pm EST - midnight is not going to work? :( I'll include guild details just in case I'm wrong, though!

Knights of the Flame is a positive and welcoming raiding guild on Greymane/Tanaris. We're a community of folks that like hanging out with our guildmates, encouraging improvement, and downing bosses together.
Raids are Thursday & Friday, 8-11pm CST (6-9pm PST, 9pm-midnight EST). It is a firm end time as folks get tired and have things to do the next morning.

Guild runs typically focus on a normal clear and then poking some heroic bosses dead (currently 8/11H).

KotF is a small-ish guild still, but we are fabulously mighty. We'll theorycraft with you, contemplate mount drops, run old raids for transmog, m+ -- ask, and you shall receive. We'll also discuss the various mount pros & cons & appearances. In case you were wondering, Frosty Flying Carpet is way prettier than Flying Carpet.

Other things probably of note that I tend to forget to mention: Guild provides cauldrons and feasts. (I like fishing, what can I say?) Attendance is good, but family and real life are obviously more important; we do like it when you communicate that you can't make it, though. We use Discord for communication. There's no yelling or name-calling when we wipe, just a quick discussion of what went wrong and how we could fix it. "Same thing, less dying!"

Interested? I'd love to chat. Battlenet: Cazenovia#1274 or Discord: Cazenovia#4987
Nethergard Watch

We are currently looking for a couple more players to round out our mythic progression roster. We took a brief break during the holiday season and are starting back up again.

To apply, or for more information, please contact Dalfiuss or Carthion in game or Dalfiuss#1247 or Carthion#1634 in Battle.net.

Main Progression Raid Days (Times are EST)
Wednesday - 7:30pm - 11:00pm
Sunday - 7:30pm - 11:00pm

Optional Casual Raid Day (We run the difficulty behind our progression raid)
Monday - 7:30pm - 11:00pm

We are currently 11/11 Heroic Antorus and 1/11M Antorus
~Tilted Halos~ An alliance guild on Stormrage.

We are a reforming guild looking to grow back into our former US top 150 ranking.

Legion Progression:

7/7H EN
7/7M EN
3/3H ToV
2/3M ToV
10/10H NH
1/10M NH (we disbanded after mythic release)
0/9 ToS on every difficulty- we were on break
11/11N Antorus
11/11H Antorus

Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic.

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add my btag so we can chat! Happy Hunting!

Currently recruiting:

High:

Bear OR Brewmaster Monk
Blood DK OR Prot Pally
Arcane/Frost/Fire Mage
Shadow Priest
Ele Sham
Boomkin
Windwalk Monk

Medium:
Assin/Outlaw/Combat Rogue
Ret Paladin
Enhance Shaman
Havoc Demon Hunter

Low:
Resto Sham
Holy Paladin

Additionally, we are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader
Jade#12824- Recruiting Officer

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King.

Our raid days are Tuesday, Thursday and Monday (if needed) from 8:00-11:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). We are a RC loot council guild for mythic and personal for Heroic/normal; For more details on our loot system please inquire, they will be explained during the discord interview.

Our GM is me, Celi my battle tag is Cel#1893, Jayde is my recruiting officer and her btag is Jade#12824; add me in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. Here is our discord to apply https://discord.gg/RGAWVgG We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.
Eternal Kingdom is a 4 guild community with multiple open runs throughout the week. I'll post the guild blurb below, but its a great place to run mythic+ and gear up in normal and heroic Antorus if you're not ready to apply directly to one of our raid teams immediately. While we are not on your server, I believe it to be a great community and worth transferring for, having done so myself earlier last year!

Eternal Kingdom is comprised of 11 mythic and 4 heroic raid teams on the Alliance side of Proudmoore.

Eternal Kingdom formed in 2013 with a very clear goal:
MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE!
Since our formation, we have focused on three things: Progression, Professionalism, and Collaboration. We have built a one of a kind community that continues to grow and flourish. If you are looking for serious progression or just want to be in an active community where something is always going on we have something that will suit just about everyone. We do all this while maintaining a positive and constructive atmosphere. Come join us and find out what so many others already have - Eternal Kingdom is a different kind of gaming experience.

See <http://bit.ly/EKTeams> for all team days/times

Cleared: EN 7/7M, ToV 3/3M, NH 10/10M, ToS 9/9M, ABT 9/11M*
(*furthest progressed team)

Contact: Khaeli - Recruitment Coordinator (Discord: Khaeli#9460) or Snowmantle - Assistant Recruitment Coordinator (Discord: Snowmantle#3316)

See some of the people behind the characters in Eternal Kingdom in our Guild Introduction video: <https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/about/>
Hey Galawyn,

Parts Unknown - Sen'jin(Horde) is recruiting for Antorus, the Burning Throne!

About:
Our goal is to clear the current content and get AOTC each tier.

Progression:
Antorus 11/11(N) 8/11(H)
TOS 9/9 (N) 9/9 (H)
(AOTC every tier during Legion)

Recruiting Needs:
  • 1 Melee DPS (Warrior, Monk, DK, or Rogue) the ability to tank too would be a plus.
  • 3 Ranged DPS (Mage, Ele Shaman, Boomkin, Warlock, Shadow Priest or Hunter)
  • 1 Flex Healer (Priest, Shaman or Monk Preferred)
  • Raid Schedule:
    Thursday and Monday (9:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST).
    Optional alt run on Sunday (9:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST).

Looting system:
    RC Loot Council.

Contact Hpnotiq#11936 on Bnet if you’re interested or need more info.
    Hi Galawyn!

I know you were interested in staying Alliance....but maybe our Horde guild can entice you!

Arm of Hades has been around for 11 years. We have raided every tier, and have continued onward during Legion. We are 11/11H and are a fun, casual-progression guild.

We do things on off nights, including HoTS, Overwatch, Diablo, and more! We run Tuesday & Thursdays from 7:00CT to 9:30CT.

If you would like to talk more, hit me up on bnet - Hornreaper#1156. I would be glad to talk with you more!
    The Hangout-Whisperwind-Alliance

We are a Semi-Casual Raiding Guild. Our goal is to get AOTC before each new raid comes out while having fun in the process. This is a game and without fun and excitement what else is there.

The guild has been around since MOP, but under a different name. We are looking to expand our raid roster for the rest of legion and build upon it for Battle for Azeroth. The leadership has been raiding together for two years and others since MOP.

We are 11/11 Normal, but leadership has AOTC for all raids in Legion. We are in the process of gearing some people up. We had some people switch mains for the rest of the xpac.

Raid Times and what is expected from raiders
    * Tuesday and Thursday from 7:15 to 9:30 p.m. Central Time.
    * Flask, food, enchants, gems and repairs are included for raiders.
    * Raiders are expected to know their class abilities along with proper rotation. Even though we are casual, we will not carry people through a raid. This is not fair to the other members of the team.
    * Be on time for raids, and ready to pull at 7:15, real life comes up. Just let someone know that you will not be there for raid. We do not hold a strict attendance policy for the team, but if you sign up we expect you to be there.
    * All raids are posted on the Calendar.
    * We are using Master looter for now to help get tier faster for people and then might switch it to personal loot. (This is yet to be determined)

If this sounds like a good fit, or for any questions. Contact me at my B-Tag livelife#11793
    <Symbiosis> is an alliance guild on Sen'jin/Quel'dorei focused on semi-hardcore raiding and progressing through Mythic raid content. We are very laid back outside of progression raiding and have a very active group of players at all times of day for mythic+ dungeons and other activities.
    Our current Antorus progression is 2/11M.
    Our loot is managed via RCLootcouncil. We use Discord for communication.

Our raid nights/times are as follows:
    Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST

Currently looking for: dps and a healer for the main roster
    Feel free to contact me for more information: Cyndreya#1336 (battle.net)
    Just sent an friend request. Saps

I think you guys would be a perfect fit for our guild. Hope to talk to you soon.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761017660
    Hey there! My guild seems perfect for you guys! Would love to be able to talk more! sent a request look forward to hearing from you!
    Wow, thanks so much for all the responses, I can't believe we got so many great ones. ^_^

My husband and I managed to find a raiding guild on our home server, so I we will be staying put for the time being. Thanks again for all of the offers and friend requests!
    Hi hows it going? [A] <GrayParsesonly> (stormrage) is currently looking for a Tanks and ranged dps we are 11/11H and currently 3/11M looking to push further into mythic
    youd be a great fit to join our Raid team. Active guild with an active discord. if you'd be interested. For any questions/inquiries:
    Join our recruitment discord discord.gg/DUU3D4E
    Or add Mastablastah#1100, Val#1862, kmcqueen18#1405, Mavum#1887 Desto#11250, or Rainspider#1412

Raid time is 10 PM - 1 AM Est Tuesday/Wednesday
    hope to hear from ya!
    Hi Galawyn! My name is Ren and I am from Champions of the flame. We are a horde guild but if you are interested I think we would be a great fit for you and your husband. We raid th/fri from 9p-12a EST. We are currently 8/11 heroic and run mythic plus to gear new people all the time. My btag is HoneyBadger#11836 if you’d like to chat! We are family friendly as many of us have little ones and work commitments. We’d love to chat or have ya come hang out with us in our discord. Have a great weekend and good luck!
    Hi alittle about my guild~

<Spellbound> 11/11H 11/11N on Ghostlands (PvE) is a progression focused guild who are dedicated to clearing content 2 nights a week on our weekday team and 2 days on our weekend team. Looking for raiders, Mythic+ & social players. We are looking for raiders who are reliable, active, show up on time, have a strong understanding of their class/spec, are willing to improve, who are thorough in preparation & are focused during the raid. We are willing to help gear players up as well as help them out with research of their class/spec.

Raid Schedule:
    Weekday Team: Tues / Thurs 7pm – 10pm CST
    Weekend Team: Fri / Sat 8pm – 11pm CST

Come join us
    Battle Tag:
    Juicykisses#1306 (recruiter)
    Bentz#11930 (gm/rl)
    Ewok#11443 (rl)

visit spellbound-ghostlands.enjin.com.